Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 am
I woke up again when it was brighter out. It must be 11:00 or something. I was thinking again and Kiona crossed my mind. I sat up abruptly
"Kiona!?" I said frantically searching the room. She wasn't there. Where was she? I had to get up and find her.
I got out of the bed and started to get changed. My chest throbbed, so I went slowly. When I finnished I got out of the room and tried to run outside without being seen. No one was in the hall. and looking out of the window, it seemed to be the third floor. I ran down the hall and found a medal lift. It was the most hi-tech lift I had ever seen. I pulled the chain and lowered myself to the second story and walked out into that hallway.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:20 am
Jaden sighed as one of the males walked up to her he started sniffing her Jaden let out a warning growl he looked at her then licked her cheek Jaden blushed "so your the new wolf" the male said smiling Jaden nodded.  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:32 pm
"Well i hear your names Jaden since i know your name it would only be polite that i tell you my own" The male wolf smiled Jaden nodded again "My names Kiona" he said holding out his hand Jaden smiled and shook it "its nice to meat you Kiona" Jaden said still blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:42 pm
I sighed. Everyone seemed to be breaking up. Everything I brought together was unfolding. Keitsume is still trying to heal up, even though she's walked around. I was so happy. I was petting Kiona when Keitsume came barging in, looking for her. I led her back to bed, and cast a sleeping spell upon her. She needed more time. Avani spent most of her time with Cascada and Owen talking about old times... and Jaden, well... it was time i vistited her. "Troplete" I whispered, and I took myself to her new clan. I asked a couple other female wolves if they had seen her. None had, until one told me back near the hot spring. I ran back there, happy to finally see my friend. When I saw her, she was gettin hit on by another male wolf. "Damn you bastards!" I yelled. He looked up, and I whipped him in the face multiple times with my Ice Whip. I ran over to Jaden the first chance I got, grabbed her hands, and told her, "I'm getting you out of here temporarily... Troplete" I whispered, and brought her back with me to our new hideout.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:48 pm
"ahhhh! Ayane!" Jaden yelled looking around "were the heck am i!" Jaden shouted "why did you do that i was talking with Kiona" Jaden said pouting like a five year old "hes nice not like the other males and besides didnt you get my message I'm already pregnant" Jaden sighed "its good to see you again" Jaden said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:54 pm
I slapped Jaden. "Be quiet, not all is well. That male is only wooing you to get some action later on! Learn from your mistakes!" I whispered furiously. "Besides you need to talk to Keitsume... she was stabbed in the heart by a Jade shard. We have 2 new friends, Owen and Cascada... but go talk to Keitsume... down the hall... second door on the left." I directed her.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:58 pm
Worry instatly spread across Jaden's face as she sped off using every bit of speed she could and into Keitsume's room she walked in to see Keitsume she sighed and sat in a chair near the bed "I'm starting to regret ever leaving" Jaden muttered she held one of Keitsume's hands and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:04 pm
I walked in and saw Jaden mourning. "True love always brings the one you love back... go lesbian for her! Make out with her. Should wake her up...!" I laughed. "She's alive, but she's just weak... Avani's magic does that. She'll still feel the pain, but she'll be better in a week. I hope she wakes up soon." I said worryingly. "If you need me, I'll be in the lab with Avani and Owen. Owen is kinda cute..." I said flirtingly.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:06 pm
Jaden nearly fell off the chair "Ayane!" Jaden shouted blushing like crazy then raised an eye brow "i wonder if elves go into heat" Jaden muttered smirking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:07 pm
I woke up again and found Jaden in the room and Ayane walking out. Ug, how many times was I going to fall asleep.... Kiona was back tho.
"Yay! Jaden! Your back!" I said jumping up and running over to Jaden and Kiona, ignoring the pain in my chest.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 pm
"well Ayane brought me br force wile i was talking to Kiona" Jaden said sighing "but it was worth it" Jaden said smiling "how are you i heard some jade shard spikedyou or something" Jaden said worry on her face again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:16 pm
"Yeah, I uh... fell and um... landed on a Jade Crystal in the water... but luckily Ayane was there. ha ha." I laughed sadly, "So, who's this Kiona guy? He's got the same same as my fox... ha ha ha!"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:19 pm
Jaden blushed and looked down "hes another male wolf...but hes really nice and Ayane says hes just wooing me but i know hes not and i was talking with him nd hes really nice and hes cute" Jaden's blushed deepened.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:21 pm
"Ha ha ha, I'm happy for you! Are you going to go back soon?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:24 pm
"well i dont know when im going bak Ayane has gone off to flirt with some guy" Jaden smirked "and i cant walk back because well you know" Jaden smiled rubbing her stomach.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games