Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:51 pm
Dante shook his head, "I'm not sure, Geiru," he then saw another figure running down the hallway, He followed it, he looked around, he then saw the women in a black dress running down the hallway, he chased her down till he reached a dead end and, the women was on the flow drenched in blood, he turned her over the stepps back in fear, his eyes were tearing, "Mother..." He whispered. The blonde hair was drenched in her blood. Dante didn't know it was an illusion, He picked her up, past memories began to haunt him, then a figure stepped behind him, "Foolish Dante, You honed your skill so that you can never be in a situation like this again, Dante stood up looking at Argosax he had a unbelievely corrupted smile. Argosax waved his hand and, Dante was launched into the wall, then a loud explosion immediately followed destroying the hall dDnte was in burying him under rubble. Argosax grinned then vanished.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:22 pm
durge had attempted to warn dante but was late he ran too the debry,and rubble and began picking up,and tossing boulders of rocks he began to see dantes body slowly reveal he then grabbed dantes arm tight ,and pulled him out he layed him on the ground ,and un mounted his blade he had begun to feel a presence in the air durge looked sternly ,and slighty left his guard down "AHHHHHH"was the only words durges was able to say in a fadded voice a figure soon appeared to the right of durge .durged turned his eyes too see a figure that had a black metalic sort of skeleton armor his armor had sparks jolting from him durges body was in a shock ,and had become stiff will the figures fist still in durges stomach the figure put away his fists " you were just as foolish at dante " said the mysterious man in a stern voice the figure opened his fist ,and in his palm was a crest from durges brother he tossed the crest to durges body,and with a snap of his fingers disappeard  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:15 pm
Suddenly a sound of a flute came, Geiru and Teru suddenly dropped down to the ground holding their head in pain and in agony 'This sound is...!' they thought. The music was giving them more and more pain as it continues playing, it seems that they were the only ones that are being affected from this music.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:05 am
Vergil and Dracula glared at one another, with Aneesha frozen stiff in the background. Dracula smirked, and lunged himself at Vergil, who sliced him and kicked him into the wall. Growling, Dracula seemed to have underestimated him, so he summoned his bat minions, and they attacked Vergil with tiny bites, which didn't affect him much. Aneesha gasped, and swung her blade at Dracula, who avoided it with ease, and attempted to punch her in the gut, but she blocked it with her hand.
"Stronger than I thought... Even more reason for you to be my queen..."
Both Aneesha and Vergil hissed at him, summoning their phantom swords and pierced his tall physique. Unforunately, the blades only angered him, not wounded him. Nothing hurt him. With all this might, he battled against Vergil, slamming him to the ground and piercing him with his own father's blade; Yamato. Aneesha saw red, and she tried to stop him, but he only pushed her aside with little effort. His strength was beyond belief. He smirked, taking Aneesha's lifeless body, and rereating back to his lair. He had got what he wanted, and she was the perfect bait to lure the others to where Argosax wanted them...
By the time Vergil broke free, it was too late...  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:14 am
All of the people (dolls, including Teru and Geiru) in the room where Yami was, fainted. A boy wearing a kimono that's white with black waves walked over to Yami, he had long white hair which was tied on a down ponytail, he was also holding a black flute with gold markings "It's time to meet my father..." he said as he held his hand in front of Yami. She woke up from unconsciousness, her eyes filled with emptiness "Hai, Sendo-sama...(Yes, Lord Sendo -means 'Death'-...)" she said, taking his hand, walking off the room and disappearing in thin air.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:20 am
Dante got up, he looked around, "What's going on," he asked, "To many things," he then looked around, "Where's Yami!" He walked around, "Vergil, Where the ******** are you? Did You die yet?" he asked then looked around, "Where's Yami and Aneesha?"  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:57 am
Vergil finally recovered, and slammed his fists onto the ground. "Damn!" He gritted his teeth, and growled. "******** b*****d... I'll get you... I'll get you all..." He felt an immense feeling of guilt overwhelm him. He felt the reason why Aneesha got taken away was because he was too weak to defend her, and he broke his promise...

-Flashback-

Young versions of Aneesha, Dante and Vergil played in the lounge innocently, whilst Dante decided to go and look for some pizza; as usual. Aneesha and Vergil were left alone, no older than 8 years of age. As they sat by the fire, Vergil felt Aneesha's head rest on his shoulder. "Verge?"
He looked at her, a soft smile on his lips. "Yeah?"
Aneesha giggled a bit. "You know... What if we got split up one day?"
Vergil let out a small gasp, and stared at her, hard, and suprised. "Aneesha!" He took hold of her, and looked her in the eyes. "Even if we do, I'll always protect you, with my life. I'll never let anything bad happen to you. I promise..."
She returned his gaze, and blinked. "Promise?" She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tight, as she turned her attention to the calm fire.
Stroking her hair, he sighed, holding her close. "I promise..." The two sat there for what seemed like forever... That day was never forgotten by the two. Ever.

-End of flashback-

It may have looked as if it was too late, but he could still save her, regardless of what he told her the last time they spoke. Running to Dante, he had a look of guilt. "He's taken her... Dracula has Aneesha..." His voice drifted off, then he realised Yami was missing too. Great, another person... That was two people they had to save now. Looked like it was up to the Sons of Sparda, and Durge now...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:45 pm
"We need to be smart, let's go same Yuki first," He then sighed, "We can deal with them and, Yuki can help us free Aneesha and, Then we'll take down Argosax." He looked at Vergil, "You think you can wait a little more?"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:58 pm
Geiru woke up, he knew that Yami was gone 'DAMN!' he cursed mentally as he punched the ground "That won't help you know..." Teru said "now that they have Yami, it'll be even more hard for us" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Dante shook his head, "You underestimate me, If you want I'll go on my own, Durge and, Virgil can go with you to get Aneesha, don't care, We are getting them both back," Dante spoke in such as way that He could had made anyone believed that what he said was die hard facts.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:07 am
"I'm going for Yami" Geiru said, he wanted to save Yami and not only that, to save his sister Alena. It was two of his reasons to come with them "If you're coming Geiru don't forget that I have to come too..." Teru said seeing that he cares for Yami like a little sister.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:15 am
Vergil growled, typically thinking that Dante merely underestimated him. "I can free her on my own!" He practically shouted at him, with his cold tone. Growling with frustration, he punched the wall, then sighed, thinking of where they could be. Then, he got it. "Listen, all of you, there's a very good chance that Yami is in the same place as Aneesha. Maybe somewhere else in the lair, but the same place, got that? We'll all go and get them both. Besides, Argosax, Dracula and whoever is after Yami have all teamed up. We need to stick together. Strength in numbers. We are no good with only two of us." He spoke with sense, yet the same tone of harshness. Typical Vergil...

Meanwhile, Aneesha woke up, in a dark, gothic-like place. Sitting up, she found herself in a bed, still fully clothed... Thank goodness for that... But wat was this? Her clothes had changed... Instead of her usual leather attire, she wore a black and red corset, which looked very beautiful, and a flowing skirt, which was opened, but she had some netted tights on. Looking in the mirror, she saw her make-up was done. Who had done this to her? It wasn't that bad... But she didn't like the fact that they changed her whilst she was unconcious. What else could they have done to her? Walking outside the door, her eyes widened with shock at the sight of Dracula's part of the lair. It was like some kind of sophisticated burlesque, and Dracula's slaves, aka the sluts, all pranced around with hardly any clothes. Aneesha shuddered at the sight, and tried to run away, but she was stopped by Dracula himself. "Well well well... Sleeping beauty is finally awake... Just in time for the ceremony..."
Aneesha let out a small gasp from her blood-red lips. "What ceremony?!" She glared at him, struggling against his grip.
The handsome vampire lightly brushed his lips against her neck, and whispered in her ear. "Our wedding..."  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:13 pm
Dante nodded, "Well, then let's ******** go already!" He said with a growl, "Durge, Hurry up, We need to find out where they are!" he then thought for amoment, "We needs to go to the netherworld,"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:19 pm
Geiru and Teru nodded '...and I'm sure wherever Yami's taken, that's where Alena is...' he thought, he knew who took Yami and knows why they took her. The person who took her was none other than the son of Gizu.

Sendou brought Yami to his father, who is Gizu. Sendo kneel before him and Yami watched "Father...I brought our target here, it was hard but I managed to complete the mission" he said. Gizu turned around, he had wings of a dragon and piercing yellow eyes and his hair was long and black, his body was muscular and it was full of scars "Excellent.." he said with a grin, then Yami walked over, kneeling before him like Sendou "I am here to serve you, my lord" she said, bowing her head "That's good....we may begin our plan" he said.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:02 pm
durging finished regaining his energy that the mysterious person had taken from him "netherworld"durge said as he looked at dante he then mounted his blade and opened his palms he began to chant words he then united his hands and a small portal open "welcome too my home" he told dante with a smile as he pointed too the portal  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games