Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:04 pm
A girl who has a penchant for dark and evil things such as scythes and shadow dragons.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:29 pm
User Image

(( Lol'd at Kin xD Loved your description no matter how random it was! How about if I continue it with something like... ))

The father of two squabbling sisters. You occasionally use that staff of yours to whack them off when things get too heated even for your own accord rofl Oh and don't forget the poisonous tail. Ouch.

rofl

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:55 pm
My sister....again...she never ceases to impress dad...(Sorry, Crimson...that's you) =]
She recently beat me in a game of duel demons... stressed
She has a cruel sense of sarcasm...towards me...
But we're still sisters. And no matter how much I despise her demonic perfection, we still trust each other!! (the reason I blindfolded myself was because she told me my eyes weren't as demonic as hers....what do you think?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:36 pm
A hellion sister who still tries to be as demonic as her sister, however, she still has too many good traits, such as her heroes helmet to keep her from being completely demonic.  

sammythewalrus

Blondiest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:01 am
He was once a human but died. Then an evil sorcerer woke him up from the dead and gave him demonic powers and ordered him to kill another sorcerer with it. But he turned against him and so killed the sorcerer who woke him up and now wanders the world with demonic powers causing pain and destruction wherever he goes.
yay for super long stories of the character XP xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:08 pm
You are one fo the lead characters in a small team of Neko-hybrid high-school girls with powers to save the town from evil underwater-hybrid demons who want to steal the amulet that gives you your powers (which range from demon-fighting feline skills to healing and saving the earth from deterioration.) whee  

CMC Representative

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:28 am
My other sister, who is the sweetest of the threesome. People look up to her to separate me and Koro-chan when we get into arguments (this is getting to be wicked...) Danzmau uses her dark magic appropriately (unlike her two sisters) and she always has a coffee in her hand (to keep awake during the longer battles between Koro-chan and me!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:21 pm
A demon called forth by a wizard, locked up inside the pentacle, and given a job. The job is hard and the demon needs to use lesser demons such as an imp in a raven form and a weaker demon in dragon form. The demon itself uses human form most of the time but has the weakness of not being able to transform its blood red eyes. That is why it wears a long gray scarf bound in front of its eyes, thick enough to hide the eyes but thin enough for it to see through. Now the demon has to finish the job so it can go back to the underworld and rest, far away from the filthy human world that it despises.

I might have done that a bit to long, but I dont care ^^  

Blondiest

CMC Representative

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:45 pm
A charming young genie who is finally free from her lamp and lives her own story now, serving people whenever she pleases, but otherwise living a life of carefree fun, for all eternity (as genies are immortal.) xp

@Kin no Akari: Lol, you're really on a sweet roll there; lovin' your descriptions more and more. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:59 pm
Darlingest sister, whom I envy...because she can live without getting jealous of Koro-chan's awesome dark powers...the calmest of the trio....you somehow haven't killed Koro and me yet...(for arguing so much...)  

Red Alert Serise

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:34 am
A new magician who has to bind her eyes so that she can call forth the dark dragon which will protect her. The scythe is a tool used to call on the magic circle which will ultimately call forth her dragon servant.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:47 am
you like like a novice witch that specializes in love spells  

Shinobi12321

Blondiest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:36 am
A very special being, he is a vampire at night and human by day. Desperately searching for an answer to why he is like that, a way to cure himself and fleeing from the vampire hunters that come after him every night, will the poor boy survive? The future holds the answer...

*adds a creepy dun dun dun dun to the end of that* ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:50 am
A mysterious elf girl with flowing golden hair. The flying fish are fresh food for her chicky and owl which are not what they appear. They are both magical creatures which help this young elf girl move silently through the forrest, she is seen only when she wants to be seen.  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:15 am
Youre something of a pied piper. You can controll all types of creatures, even undead green bunnies. Although those are a bit harder to controll than other creatures. They occasionally try to go for your brain but your holy dragon always stops them.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games