Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:21 pm
Awesome time to join cool
Welcome to the ATG! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:42 pm
Well hello everyone. My name is Christina, I am 19 going on 20 here in a couple of months. I am married and have a 2 month old son. My husbands name is Jesse and my son is Ian.

I love any kind of music. I love to sing. I love hanging out at home and watching movies with my family. I also enjoy going out to do whatever...

Well I dont have many friends that talk to me on Gaia so if you find me interesting and want to chat then send a friend request my way..

See you all soon

heart Christina

Tinkspixiedust1987

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:45 pm
Nice to have ya! Your baby is adorable whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:06 am
Hello. *bows* My name is Kjoe Forest. I'm an Alter in my host(Ashley's) body. She has mpd(multiple personality disorder). I'm an Inu-youkai that was born west of Inuyasha's forest and *thinks raising his head* ... We all are pretty much new to this. *smiles luaghing nervously* You won't get bored with us around. That's for sure.  

Kjoe_Forest

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:00 pm
Well, hello smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:36 pm
User Image I could make you smile if you stayed a while,
-x-
hi there, i'm kayla. i'm 17, and i like all sorts of things. currently, my favorite music artist is elliott smith, but i like almost anything that i listen to that's catchy. umm, i love to talk ^__^ even though i don't always know what to say haha. heart

if anybody wants to know more or be my friend just pm me or send me a friend request! i promise i won't bite domokun
-x-
but how long will you stay with me baby?User Image

Freya Skye

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:39 pm
Hello and welcome to the ATG! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:53 pm
Hi, I'm Burd AKA Pendragon, Birdy, Tigre or Axe. I'm 18 yo, love punk rock and show tunes and other compleatly random stuff. I'm a James Bond enthusiast and all around trivia queen, an intense Indiana Jones worshipper and a Phantom of the Opera Phanatic. if anyone wants to talk to me, AIM me at kennethfreak.

good day  

Pendragon_007

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:46 am
Hi there...welcome to the ATG biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:37 am
Hiya!
I am Alex and I am 11 years old. Don't know if anyone else is my age, but anyway...! ....Right, I love gaia and neopets (and I adore the games on neopets. There's loads of em!) I like to get presents and new stuff, but mostly the only time that I get ne stuff is on my birthday or xmas or easter, sadly! But onc n a while I get a random present from my mum or nan blaugh Next thing I love is making NEW FRIENDS! I like that a lot. In real life I am very quiet and I like to read books, But on a computer I type away as confidently as I can. Currently I am studying for my S.A.T.S. assessment and I have to practice EVERYTHING. It is really confuzzling!! Anyway that's enough about me. 'Bye for now!
Ohh, p.s. If you want to be my friend on gaia pm me and start a conversation. Sooner or later I will get ze message.
Love from the newly joined ~Allycat!~

[~Allycat~]

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:41 am
Here are the basics:
Name: Lament
FAv Band: Angelspit, slipknot, system of a down, X, and Angels
Fav. Music Type: Metal, hard rock, techno, rock, alternative.
Steriotyped as:Goth/punk
hobbies: Soccer, vollyball, colorguard/wepon, computer, guitar, and bitching.
personality: Sarcastic. Speak my mind. Unpredicable. Random. Hard to understand. Loveable. Hateable. Never holds back agents a goal. Literate.
Favorite quotes: "god made me a cannibal to fix problems like you" ;; "you're 100% ********" ;;
Role Models that I worship: Amy Lee, Angelspit, and Emily the Strange

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:33 am
Welcome to all!  

shadowrune

Kairasei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:34 am
Uh, read my profile? D;

Name; Jenny
Age; 15.
Music; Emo/pop/s**t like that
Hobbies; Talking, guitar, chilling.
Personality; Depressed, and rarely happy. I can be happy, I have my moments. AND I'M NOT ******** EMO.

Other Notes; I like to talk, yeah. I haven't got a picture of me uploaded yet, I don't really wanna show myself. Is that a problem?
Get to know me. I'm new, and I want friends. 'Kay?
<3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:49 pm
Alrighty. My name is Pickle Relish, but you can call me Alicia if you prefer. I am fifteen.
I like to talk, and say random weird stuff. Muahahaha.

Thank you muchly. xp  

pickle relish

Mrs_Kakashi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:27 pm
Hey everyone I'm Mrs. Kakashi and if you dont know by my name i like the show Naruto no the english one the japanese w/ the eng subs. I'm glad i was accepted into this guild biggrin . I hope everyone likes the topics I will bring up.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games