Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20048 20049 20050 20051 20052 20053 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:48 pm
*glomp-huggle Bassios* ^___^

ninja aretoo lays out cookies and beverages
^___^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 am
Ev'ning, guildies.

*Yawns*  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am
Evening? It's so early where I am... D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:41 pm
Ok....so you may have noticed that there was no Phunkeh password thing last weekend...and no mention of it this weekend. @_@ Frankly, at the moment I'm pretty bogged down with real life stuff. So the password contest is taking a temporary hiatus until May 6th. However, the jackpot will still increase as though the contest were still happening. It was 1k, it should be 2k this weekend, so when it returns the prize will be 3k. sweatdrop Sorry. I've been incredibly busy.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 pm
Finals, Kyla? Wait... are you even in school? I always forget who all is still in school of some sort and who isn't... sweatdrop

I have one week left of class before finals, though some of my finals are the week before finals week... Yay? Then I have a two weeks of fun sci-fi stuff class heart
I'm going to plant trees in the park tomorrow for Arbor Day! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:47 pm
I hope all my fellow Canadian ATGers voted today!  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

*peeks his head in* I should probably come around here more often... Probably IRC too.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 am
User Image

*flops in* First day of my new job done. smile

I feel accomplished. biggrin

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:12 pm
*pops in*

No jobs here either. Sigh.

*pops out*

....stupid slow job search...  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:19 pm
Wha, Tae is looking scarily awesome!

Yay for jobs for Fishy-kins and hopefully Thaliat will get a job soon. I don't think I'm getting one this summer since no one has called me back about my applications and there are other more qualified applicants (no doubt, since I have no training), but... Ah well. Family business all summer it is then. Yay nepotism! Getting me paid and into concerts for free since quite a while now.

This week is Hell Week, the dread week before final exams, so... I don't think I'll really be on gaia until maybe the weekend. Maybe. Love you all! (As I try not to brain myself on these nice block walls the dorm is made of... that block next to no sound xp )
Graduation. Just have to make it to graduation @.@  

Lobo-chan

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:52 pm
'Grats on the upcoming graduation, Lobo. You'll make it through Hell Week just fine!

My job search would go much better if it wasn't an across the country deal. I was supposed to move a couple weeks ago but my family freaked because I didn't have a job out in Cali yet. My boyfriend has been a peach about all this drama with my family, but I think it is frustrating him a tab bit too. Granted, I don't have to pack in such a blasted rush now. I loathe packing.

Glad Bass has a job. 'Grats on that, by the way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:32 pm
Best of luck in California Thal biggrin

And no, not finals. Just lots of job stuff, plus I went to Anime Boston, then there was Easter and a sudden overabundance of mundane drama. Mundane because it was just the sort of drama that comes with everyday life, there was just a bunch of it at once. Bad moods, lack of sleep, stressed out boyfriend, super burned popcorn, hating my job. Bla bla bla...I needed a couple weekends to ignore the Phunkeh contest xd  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:23 pm
Xikrai might be taking to the skies. D:

Can you imagine him in a jet?

ROH NO!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:36 pm
Thanks, Lobo. :3 I was tired of looking cutesy.

Good luck with exams.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm
I passed my psych final, so I've passed my first ever college class (yay), and I turned in my final project for bio and gave my Spanish presentation. I should come out okay in all those classes I'm pretty sure, though bio has hardly any grades in it, so... Ah well.
History and math tests on Tuesday, Japanese test on Thursday and I'm done with real classes for the rest of the year heart

Hmmm, so... I've only been on omegle a few times, and not at all since they put up the webcam option... and last night was the first time I was on webcam omegle because I came in and out of conversations some of my classmates were having. I was the unfortunate one to be trying to find a new person to talk to for the group when we happened by one of the people who... Auhg, my eyes burning_eyes

Anyone know good troll or fairy stories?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20048 20049 20050 20051 20052 20053 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games