Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20090 20091 20092 20093 20094 20095 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:52 pm
I was sort of late on the bandwagon, too. For me, it's like a cross between legos and sim city. But...still different. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 pm
That's an interesting way to put it. I don't have any time at all to look into it at the moment though. oh college, you take so much time. Not real effort yet, just time. so much time. There is so much reading. I don't remember the last time that I played a video game at the moment.  

Celestial Burden

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm
I've never played it either, but I was freaking out from awesomeness while watching my friend play the other week. I mean, seriously... she was mining and stuff, and then attacked zombies, and it was just awesome... xd It's just way cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:39 am
Taeryyn
Tsk tsk, Roland, why so much flaming? razz

aretoo bites his tongue and rolls his eyes... smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 pm
aretoo
Taeryyn
Tsk tsk, Roland, why so much flaming? razz

aretoo bites his tongue and rolls his eyes... smile

biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:15 am
Just wanted to say that I just had an AWESOME night.Went down to Grand Rapids to see mc chris, Random, Adam Warrock, and MC Lars at The Intersection. The concert was awesome, and fun was to be had all around. Killer sets by each of the artists, then being able to meet with them all after the show and just hang out and talk was awesome too, because they're pretty down to Earth and cool as hell. Random was freaking awesome to talk too, and when he found out that I told him that I'd been blowing up his bandcamp page for the longest time he started asking me what songs were my favorite, how I got into his music, what games I played, and all that kind of stuff. Got a signed Random cd and a picture with him, then mc chris signed my ticket stub, and I got a picture with him as well and talked to him for a while afterwards. We were making jokes about me being the last person in line to see him at the end of the night and he said " Well congratulations man, ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! LAST IN LINE! " When you get the chance to just bullshit with the guy, you realize how awesome he is, and how thankful he is for all his fans sticking with him. He kept thanking me and my buddies for coming to the show and showing our support and everything.
The trip back we had the greasiest pizza ever, and that also means that it was also some of the most delicious pizza ever too. My buddy ran over a possum, then we ran out of gas on I-75 I think it was. My buddy and I walked for quite a while to go get gas, and nearly got killed twice by idiot semi-drivers. When we got back to the car we found that the battery had died, and then had to wait out on the side of the road for hours before we got jumped and were able to set out again. Overall, very successful and awesome night worth every second because of how much fun we had. I really wish I was able to go to their next show in Ann Arbor on the 11th. Still though, if anyone gets the chance to see an mc chris show, and you enjoy the music a bit, just do it. It's a lot of fun.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:55 am
I'm really glad you had so much fun Panny, you were telling me how stoked you were for this concert. smile And I'm very glad you didn't get killed by idiot drivers. xD I'm jealous that you got to hang out with the performers afterwards, it sounds like you had a lot of fun, and it's cool to just kind of realize that these people are just people too, and awesome ones at that. Yay Pan-Pan. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 am
@Burden: Shun the non-believer. O_O

@Pancake: Woah, bro, I could feel the energy through your words pop out of my computer screen. :O

@Dragon: Oooo, makes me wanna craft again.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:20 pm
o__O I'm watching Australia's Next Top Model. How did this happen?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm
You accidentally got Laz's satellite signal? I have no idea.

On another note, I'm going out for a date tonight! Second date with this girl. We're going to an art gallery today. :3  

Kerrigan_dragon

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:03 pm
It's actually quite entertaining. One of the girls has bright pink and blue hair...

Good luck on your date! biggrin I hope you have lots of fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 pm
In other news, I am drunk. biggrin  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 pm
Bright pink and blue hair on a model candidate? I love it. biggrin

I did have fun on my date. The art gallery was closed, so we ended up having dinner and going strolling through a park. :3

And yay drunk! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am
Date with a female? WHAAAAT!?  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:05 am
Oooh, yay dates! I'm glad you two had fun. What did you have for dinner?

Also:

Quote:
also pixiecutt why yu so mean she's tellin the truth

lol  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20090 20091 20092 20093 20094 20095 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games