Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20091 20092 20093 20094 20095 20096 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:33 am
*Runs in* Guuuuys. Guess what? I'm getting two ferrets. Two. I have been waiting roughly ten years to be allowed a pet of my own.

Kerries: Yay date! Glad it seems to have gone well. I never actually went through the whole process of going out on dates with someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 am
Congrats on your new pets. ^^ I've never had a ferret, but they seem energetic.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:10 am
Thanks. Ferrets are a lot of fun. A friend of mine is moving and can't take them with her, so I decided to take them in. Otherwise they would have gone to the SPCA.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 pm
Are they young ferrets?  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm
One of them is. Shae is a full adult, though. They aren't like, babies or anything, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:24 pm
What do ferrets eat? o_O  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:28 pm
They have ferret food, but they'll eat cat food as well. And grapes, I hear. My boyfriend used to have ferrets and he said his loved grapes so much that instead of giving them treats, they gave his ferrets grapes instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm
Interesting. o.O Grapes are horrible for dogs, if I remember correctly. I don't remember why.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 pm
Hello world. I'm going to briefly pretend to exist again.
Ferrets are cool, but they smell kind of funny... my uncle has two. I love them, though. They're so cute and interesting.
I went to the pet store the other day and they had newts! I want a newt =x  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 pm
What if they're adults? Are they old newts then?  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm
True Blood finale was so epic. Epicly epic. I can't wait for next year. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 pm
Lobo-chan
Hello world. I'm going to briefly pretend to exist again.
Ferrets are cool, but they smell kind of funny... my uncle has two. I love them, though. They're so cute and interesting.
I went to the pet store the other day and they had newts! I want a newt =x

...Do you think Ripley will release her?  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 am
Taeryyn
Interesting. o.O Grapes are horrible for dogs, if I remember correctly. I don't remember why.

Chemicals in grapes affect dog's kidneys horribly. Just like chocolate kind of shorts out their nerve endings sometimes and poisens their kidneys, too (depends on the chocolate). A friend of mine is a vet and told us about the five main foods that are actually really, really bad for dogs, and grapes were like number two on her list.

Also, I just got a new pet too! So I can understand your excitement, Celest! My dad just got a German Shepherd puppy Saturday morning. He's cute, but he's teething and thinks I'm a chew toy... the puppy was in the same situation as your ferrets were. His owners were moving and would have given him to the SPCA if my dad hadn't adopted him.

Go Kerri! Dates are fun.... except when your boyfriend is too stupid to remember that NOTHING is open on a Sunday so he takes you to a Walmart...

(pixie, is it perfectly okay to make fun of my brother. he's horribly illiterate)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm
PixiecuTT
Oooh, yay dates! I'm glad you two had fun. What did you have for dinner?

She had a burger and I had a curry rice dish. It was delicious. :3  

Kerrigan_dragon

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:20 pm
Curry does things to me... O_O  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20091 20092 20093 20094 20095 20096 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games