Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20104 20105 20106 20107 20108 20109 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:51 pm
Sounds like someone wants Skyrim. biggrin

Sweet, sweet Skyrim. I'm waiting for your eventual GotY edition. Mmmm.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:02 pm
It's been a mix of Arkham City, Uncharted 3 (just co-op with the brother though since I suck. I'm getting better though. I threw back a grenade today!), and SCIV for me. The hype's got my brother itching for Skyrim though and neither of us care for MW.

Anyway hi!

invisible-weirdo

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:10 pm
Wassup! Nice to see ya around. I was going to get Arkham City, but the PC version has securom like the first one.

So I'll be waiting until it's dirt cheap. I really hate that stuff. :[  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 pm
Ello, guild!

My friend is actually over to my house right now playing Skyrim. It looks pretty awesome.. I sort of regret letting him use my ..name/account/thinger on xbox.. I might actually need to play this myself.
I just finished beating LoZ: Majora's Mask for the first time ever. The end was magnificent. Made my year :p Anybody played LoZ: Twilight Princess? I'm gonna play it with an emulator soon and I'd like to know what other people thought of it.

invisible-weirdo: How is Arkham City? I'm thinkin' about getting it.  

ennaelatan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:16 pm
I started Twilight, but I never got around to finishing it. >_> It's quite interesting and seems to be a lot of side activities. I also like rolling everywhere.

Also, a bajillion reviews gave Arkham City 9 or more. A lot of "perfect" scores, too.

Mmm... Weirdo, Send me your copy. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:22 pm
I've been playing Alice: Madness Returns lately. I should have ignored the Steam sale on it, the PC version is buggy as hell and there's no patch planned or anything. Going to wait until the price drops and use my boyfriend's 360 to play it. Because the config file suggestion for the failed commands just broke my other controls too. So. Meh.

I played through parts of Twilight Princess and really enjoyed it. Then someone scratched my disc up, and it froze at the cut scenes. So I couldn't play anymore.

I have Skyward Sword on reserve. I'm going to a show the night before it releases, so I'm pretty much going to get home at like 2 or 3 probably, stay up doing some work, and then go to gamestop. Come home. Play Skyward Sword ALLL DAY. Skip class on Monday for a nap.  

Celestial Burden

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Pokemon. That's pretty much what I've been doing a s**t ton of lately. Between playing competitively on Black and doing a Nuzlocke challenge on Sapphire... it's a lot of pokemon. xd

Aside from that, I've been playing a lot of random games. Tales of Legendia, Penumbra Overture,
World of Goo, F.E.A.R., and Dragon's Nest are some of the random games I've been playing.

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm
LEgendia is the worst game I have ever played. Why would you do that?  

Celestial Burden

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:26 pm
I thought Roland was talking about those dragon egg things for a minute.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm
In other news, anyone around here seen Repo! The Genetic Opera? If so, and if you actually liked it, are you aware of the news floating around?  

Celestial Burden

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:59 pm
Celestial Burden
In other news, anyone around here seen Repo! The Genetic Opera? If so, and if you actually liked it, are you aware of the news floating around?

Haven't decided yet if I like it or not, but what's the news?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

I picked Legendia up cheap a while back at Gamestop. Symphonia was the only Tales game I ever played, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Also, I just realized... I need to get my DSlite back from my brother so I can play Phantasia.

Also: News about Repo? As in... a sequel? That'd be interesting, I liked the movie. Also: Alexa Vega grew up to be quite pretty... xd

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:31 pm
I didn't connect with it very well, I might have to give it a second chance later.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:50 pm
I personally really enjoy Repo!. But anyway. The director and Emilie Autumn are collaborating on something called The Devil's Carnival, which has some SERIOUS Repo references being made to it.
Things like:
"oh, @emilieautumn, you have no clue what you've gotten yourself into. You signed a contract that has some MIGHTY FINE PRINT."
and
"REPO FANS REJOICE. Your wait is almost over. something wicked this way comes. Patience will be your reward. it's off to hell we go."
"so close to that 10,000 follower mark... #repo fans help me get there - and maybe I will unlock the doors to the @devilscarnival"  

Celestial Burden

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:41 pm
I am curious. They need to hit that mark so I can peruse through the details.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20104 20105 20106 20107 20108 20109 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games