Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:27 am
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Ah-ah-ah! redface
*she finally breaks the skin and its starts to bleed she stops biting you then begins to suck where it startst o bleed*

redface H-hey, it's hurting more than it usually does redface *breathes faster*
*she stops for a moment so he can slow down his breathing before he sufficates* I'm sorry....*she frowns alittle wiping some of his blood off her lips and with her other hand she puts pressure on the spot so it slows the bleeding alittle*

I'm fine *starts to breathe slower* I was just surprised, I didn't expect that to hurt as much.
Maybe I need to stop gnawing on things *she rubs the side of her mouth* Or maybe I should just stop this all together

Say, why was it hurting more? Did you just bite harder or something? (is completly oblivious to what you were doing)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:30 am
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

*she stops for a moment so he can slow down his breathing before he sufficates* I'm sorry....*she frowns alittle wiping some of his blood off her lips and with her other hand she puts pressure on the spot so it slows the bleeding alittle*

I'm fine *starts to breathe slower* I was just surprised, I didn't expect that to hurt as much.
Maybe I need to stop gnawing on things *she rubs the side of her mouth* Or maybe I should just stop this all together

Say, why was it hurting more? Did you just bite harder or something? (is completly oblivious to what you were doing)

I don't know *quickly wipes off the rest of the blood on her face*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:31 am
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Well, it doesn't hurt as much anymore so I guess I'm ok then. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:33 am
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Alright hehe *she moves her hand and starts to suck the blood again*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:35 am
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Ah-ah-ah redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:37 am
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Ah-ah-ah redface

*she stops and puts a band aid on the spot hoping it will stop bleeding* I'll be right back *she runs to the girls restroom to clean the blood off her hands and face*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:38 am
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Ah-ah-ah redface

*she stops and puts a band aid on the spot hoping it will stop bleeding* I'll be right back *she runs to the girls restroom to clean the blood off her hands and face*

O-okay... *starts to feel a little dizzy* Oh man...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:40 am
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Ah-ah-ah redface

*she walks out all clean and looks at him all pale* oh dear... *she walks over to you and sits infront of you* are you okay?...  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:42 am
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Ah-ah-ah redface

*she walks out all clean and looks at him all pale* oh dear... *she walks over to you and sits infront of you* are you okay?...

Ah, yeah, I think so, I just, feel a little weak for some reason...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:44 am
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Ah-ah-ah redface

I'll get some water *she quickly runs into the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water then sits down placing the cup near her side as she unhandcuffs him*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:45 am
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Ah-ah-ah redface

I'll get some water *she quickly runs into the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water then sits down placing the cup near her side as she unhandcuffs him*

Yeah thanks. *grabs the water and starts to drink it.* Man, what happened to me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:45 am
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Yeah thanks. *grabs the water and starts to drink it.* Man, what happened to me?
*she shrugs trying to act like she did nothing wrong but she couldn't help but frown and her ears droop*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:48 am
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

*she shrugs trying to act like she did nothing wrong but she couldn't help but frown and her ears droop*

Are you ok? question  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:50 am
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Are you ok? question
Yeah...*she notices some blood on her hand and starts to lick it off*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:55 am
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Are you ok? question
Yeah...*she notices some blood on her hand and starts to lick it off*
Eh...er sorry! *she hugs you tightly*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games