Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20108 20109 20110 20111 20112 20113 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 pm
WOAH, that's a name I haven't seen in forever.

<_<

>_>  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 am
So many people have moved on from our little neck of the woods. It's nice to see so many coming back to peek in and see how things are going. *glomps everyone* I am so happy ^_^

Mainly because I finished the Wiring on my Minecraft drawbridge. It took me a couple days to hammer it out but it's WORKING now. And I just have to build some walls around it X3  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiBowie

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:37 am
I know its been far too long sweatdrop school work steals my free time! But I thought I'd pop back in and try to be more active around the ATG and at least check in here every once in a while 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:17 am
^_____^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:42 am
<_<

>_>

how is everybody doing? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 am
No, my dust bunny army! gonk

Eh, I'm doing okay.
My roommate and I went to the mall yesterday to grab some things and look for Christmas presents. We both were planning on getting my dad Smurfs for Christmas and she was getting her girlfriend a Build-A-Bear and they had a Smurfette Build-A-Bear! So we bought it together.Yay capitalism?

Anyways, I have a 10 page paper I really need to write, so... I should get on that.
I'm kind of trying to be more active on gaia and IM and whatnot, but... school. Some days I'll be active, other days I'll be slaving over a paper as soon as I get back from lunch @.@  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 pm
I recognise that name of Fortunes that Miss.

Savings and deals. Hoorays.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 am
Hello, ATG! smile I hope you're all doing well! I've been on a Skyrim and Twilight Princess binge for a while now and thus haven't posted anything or even logged in. I'm loving these games so much it's ridiculous. Soon, Skyward Sword will arrive in my mailbox and I'm sure I'll be sucked away again. Anybody doing anything fantastically fun for the holidays?  

ennaelatan

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:21 am
I'll be having the fantastic fun of not having finals anymore @.@

But nah, over the holidays I'm just going to be chilling with family and friends. One of my friends and I are going to try dying our hair with henna. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:36 am
That does sound like fantastic fun, indeed. Finals are definitely stressful. Chillen with family and friends sounds fantastically fun to me, as does dying your hair with henna smile Will you let me know how the hair dying goes? I've contemplated it and would love an honest review of it.  

ennaelatan

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:18 am
I have my only final exam today, but then I have to write two essays before Friday. This is what I get for being a philosophy student.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:23 am
Yeah, I'll let you guys know how the henna dying goes. I'm planning on taking before and after photos of our hair. I decided to try it because an artist I follow online dyes his/her hair that way and it sounded interesting. Also, my friend I'm doing this with dyes her hair a lot, so why not?
The only thing that sucks about what I've found in all the stuff I've looked up on how to do this is that it takes a long time and your hair smells like henna for days afterwards. But that's why I'm going to be taking a whole day to do this and mixing in cinnamon and stuff that smells nice.

Oh, Pickles. I'm sorry about the philosophy papers sad
Good luck!
*goes back to Japanese history, just to write an East Asian history paper as soon as this is done*  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:21 pm
Gaia keeps logging me out in strange places.

gonk

Lobo, always check if you're allergic to henna before using it. Of course you ain't Tatooine, you're just dyin'.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 pm
Be careful with Henna dyes, aside from possible allergies, because sometimes they turn your hair a gross colour. Granted, I have also seen absolutely gorgeously dyed hair done with Henna. Just make sure you take your time and follow the instructions.  

Celestial Burden

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:46 pm
I used henna paste that I bought premade to do tattoos, and that didn't cause any problems. I am definitely going to be mixing up a small amount to test on some loose hair and have my friend put some on her skin first, though. Allergic reactions would be very suckish.
And yeah, I heard about the possible gross colors and stuff. Yay for trying to research something in depth before going for it? I swear I've spent 2-3 weeks looking at stuff and thinking about it and looking again xp

And I got my Japanese history essay done and turned in, so now I just need to do the Asian history one! I was a page short, but I wasn't the only one =x  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20108 20109 20110 20111 20112 20113 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games