Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20109 20110 20111 20112 20113 20114 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 am
Wow, I forgot about that bird griffon item.

*ponders*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:34 am
If I go to towns or something with the griffon, it flutters around his wings when I move instead of the stupid leg blur! surprised So cool.  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:37 pm
But leg blurring is the only way to... to... I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:07 am
The only way to walk?
I just like flying around and pretending I'm better than all of the puny mortals with legs =x

I was going to say something else, but then I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later... Oh well, time to go write a paper confused
How optimistic am I feeling today? Well, Professor...  

Lobo-chan

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 pm
Hi, all; sorry for my recent absence, but it's the time of year where aretoo is replaced by a snoring grey-striped pile in the corner. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:54 pm
It's one of the best years for gaming, too. Triple A behemoths everywhere. D: And indie ones, too.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:23 pm
You can survive the holidays, Are. I believe in you!
Because cartoons have taught me that belief is the only thing needed to see something through... That's it, I'm going to try to get my little sister addicted to the new Thundercats cartoon. Myep. This will be a thing.

So, based on an error in kanji in class today, we managed to get a yakuza boss instead of a newspaper! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:55 am
Is Liono's voice appropriate to the role?  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:54 am
I only saw one episode, and the art style kind of gets to me a little bit because the back of my mind says "this isn't Thundercats", but... I'm willing to give it a chance. I don't get channels on my TV here at the dorm, so I haven't been watching it since I saw it at home over Thanksgiving break... But anything is better than her obsession with Spongebob and iCarly xp

Oh my gosh, Ziggy played guitar! surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:55 pm
I LOVE iCarly.

O_O

Just kidding. I don't watch too many toons that aren't M rated or anime. Although I've seen so much anime that I notice animation and voice acting patterns. So my enjoyment of that is a little... down. Manga is still fine though.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 pm
Personally, I really really like the new Thundercats. More of a cohesive and apparent plot. I mean, the original Thundercats was great, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:33 pm
Animation has come a long way, but that new Liono sounds too young for me. Except when he says, "Hoooooo!" cool  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 am
I do like the presence of plot in what little I've seen, because the original did seem like "Hey, let's wander around and maybe fight Mumra sometimes". But... Well, I'll just have to get used to the new art style xp
Thundercats, ho!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:05 pm
HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Deux Ex = excellent.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm
I never really watched the old Thundercats cartoon so I have no comparison, though I've enjoyed what little I've seen of the new one. (Though in the first episode I caught, the whole point was that the sword wouldn't work for him so every time he pulled out the damn thing, I kept waiting for the 'Hooooooo!' and was disappointed when it didn't come =( )

Also, ew iCarly.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20109 20110 20111 20112 20113 20114 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games