Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20110 20111 20112 20113 20114 20115 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:13 pm
User ImageBetter fear me, better run away...
User Image

So, there's a question that has been bugging me for a while. I recently got back into playing League Of Legends after about a year of not playing, and there's one person on my friends list that I don't know who they are. I don't add random people, and no one I've asked yet knows. Anyone know who uses the screen name Trazmaru?

User Image

...'Cause this battle's just begun!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 pm
No idea, man. Though, you reminded me to ask if anyone here plays RIFT? I've gotten into it lately, but I'm sure you all know that being online and slaying monsters, while fun, isn't so great alone.  

Celestial Burden

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 pm
Not me. Rift caught my interest, but... I tend to play mmos for only a little while and then drop out. My interest fades. :[  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:36 am
I don't play RIFT or League of Legends. RIFT did look fun, and I'm not familiar with League of Legends... but college. Next semester I get to have two literature classes, two language classes, and linguistics so.... while I would be interested in starting to play one of these games, I'll probably be too busy to participate. It is saddening.

Have fun with your awesome games of awesome!
I guess I'll stick to my slow-paced forum RPs and hope that they stop dying on me sweatdrop  

Lobo-chan

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 am
User ImageBetter fear me, better run away...
User Image

Rift looked like a lot of fun. I was excited to try it until I found out that it eats computers for breakfast. Until I get a better machine that can handle it, I'll be sticking with WoW for my MMO needs.

User Image

...'Cause this battle's just begun!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 am
I have a lovely computer that I bought with inheritance money. It is gorgeous. And so capable. I just need a monitor that matches the nice graphics card. However, playing MMO's alone is NO FUN. I cannot go on a one-man raid. It is impossible.  

Celestial Burden

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 pm
*peeks in*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 pm
*peeks out*

Could always try finding decent strangers. I did that for LoL.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 pm
Somehow, 11/12/13 year old me was better at making online friends than nearly-18 me. I suppose that's why I'm still here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:17 am
User Image

If anyone plays Guild Wars I'm available to quest and stuff. biggrin

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:04 pm
I'm available for these:

Dungeon Defenders
Killing Floor & Defense Alliance 2
Dead Island
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
DEFCON
Multiwinia
Plain Sight
Portal 2
Team Fortress 2
Counter Strike: Source
Frozen Synapse
HOARD
League of Legends

No MMOs in dere. 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 pm
Portal Twoooooooooooooooooo~
Sadly I don't have it. But my brother borrowed from a friend during the summer and I kinda cracked out on it ^^; (So fun though~)

I never could get into LoL =/ I tried (Mr. Cow and some friends got really into it for a while) but whatever.

invisible-weirdo

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:39 pm
If you don't like lol, you'll probably not like any of the others. LoL is pretty accessible.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 pm
I don't know what it is about LoL, but I just couldn't get into it =/ I don't outright hate the game or whatever, and I can do MMOs and stuff (though I don't usually have a lot of time for them. I only really play City of Heroes with the boyfriend and only in bursts of a few hours), but whatever.  

invisible-weirdo

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:31 pm
Maybe, maybe you can't handle all the awesome. 8D

I haven't done that one. I did do Champions online for a lil' bit.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20110 20111 20112 20113 20114 20115 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games