Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20112 20113 20114 20115 20116 20117 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 pm
After I got mt invite to ATG I stopped looking for new RPs and stuck to my own little crowd of people there.

It's really strange to think that I have essentially grown up in this guild. I was probably only like...12 when I joined.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 pm
I'm still doin' chicken and fish, but no eggs, no dairy, no red meat except for lamb when my aunt prepares some. That's like two to three times a year. I dunno if I'll be ill if I have any the next time around. Nuts and vegetables have a good amount of iron in them. I just need to find a good source of zinc.

Zinc is a mofo to find if it ain't meat.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image
Silly is you in a natural state,
and serious is something you have to do
until you can get silly again

I lurked errrywhere till I actually started posting here and there in here. neutral I was/am just a lurker because I never know what to say. I've gotten better.

I still RP a lot though only 1x1's that I recruit/get recruited for.

( ゚ヮ゚)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:34 pm
Whenever I join a forum RP, it seems to die within a month of me joining... even if it was just starting out or going decently long before I got there. It makes me feel terrible =x
I'm hoping to start doing RP over IM with some of my friends who RP together a lot. That should be fun. They make pretty interesting characters, and they've been RPing a while so they've figured things out.

I pretty much grew up in the ATG as well. I started in here... sometime in middle school. Now I'm in college. Crazy to think about, huh?

As for you, Jaft? I was just wondering, because my roommate is the chicken/milk/eggs kind of vegetarian and she takes an iron supplement because she has trouble getting enough iron. But then again, she might be slightly anemic in the first place anyways...
But yeah, I can see zinc being a problem too.  

Lobo-chan

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:16 pm
It's the exact same for me, Lobo. I was probably in seventh grade at most. Now my eighteenth birthday is looming, and I just finished my first semester of university.

I'm the fish/milk/eggs kind of vegetarian. so far as I know I don't have any nutritional issues, but I also drink a lot of "good for you" things like multipe varieties of tea and nearly black coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:18 pm
I have quite a bit of iron in my diet. 2 packets of oatmeal is 50% of the DV, or so they say. If that's the case, I'm hitting over 100%, hopefully I'm not gonna OD on iron. D:

But in Zinc's case, that elusive somagun, I have to look into pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, or peanuts/cashews/etc.

But that can fatty if I stuff my mouth with nuts.

8D

I've been here since high school all the up to still in college. I've switched majors twice. D:

Edit: I drink nut milk ( 8D ) and rice milk. Lactose is not my friend.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:05 pm
Aw man. I like, live off of lactose. It's rare for me to not drink at least one glass of milk in a day, and it's more common for me to have two or more and maybe some other dairy product like yogurt xp

I'm 19 and just finished my first semester of college! =o
My birthday was in the odd bit of summer that put me as either the oldest or youngest in my class. I ended up being the oldest. How was your first semester, Celestial?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 pm
Pretty alright. Nowhere near as difficult as any of my years in highschool, but that is probably because I have been an honors student my entire life, and only had one honours course this semester. That is fixed next semester.
It was actually pretty awesome. I developed a roleplay-styled card game and an individual video game that I cracked out in about two nights for my final. I got to play games and write reflections on them for grades. That was fo a game design course.

And my entire English course was about fairy tales and Lord of the Rings! Awesome!

The last thing I have to do is finish this paper for government and then I'm done. But I've already started some of the reading for next semester. I like being prepared.  

Celestial Burden

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:21 pm
I need to order my books for next semester so they come in in time...

I had to drop a class, but that was art. It was fun, but I didn't have enough time to really do it justice and it was starting to stress me out.
One of my classes was really stupid, but it was required. Japanese was good, and my two history classes were awesome. The semester was easier than my last two years of high school since I was at smart people school and only one of my classes was honors as well. I somehow managed to get an A on a paper I wrote for history the day it was due @.@
My creative writing class was kind of obnoxious, but... it's over now.
Next semester is Spanish, Japanese, literature, and linguistics. So cool!

Good luck on your paper!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:41 pm
Thanks. The paper hasn't been too bad thus far. It's supposed to be a 15 page combination of the topics for the last two papers. So it's basically a copy-paste organization with comments.

I spent all of high school at a magnet smart people school, and middle school was an advanced academics program. Same with elementary.
I have an A average right now, which I didn't have at all through high school. Less because I wasn't capable of the work and more that I didn't feel like doing it. I don't like structured learning environments at all. Which seems rather strange since I am in the middle of joining the national guard  

Celestial Burden

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Not to Bad for the most, Living with my Husband to be (for almost 3 years now)

Been Tattooing, Got on my Feet with Art work.

Just Trying to live XD

HI TERRA <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 am
Schnap, son! That's good, that's good.

Hopefully you're living with deliciousness in your diet. 8D  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:25 pm
Guuuuys. Guys. Anyone by chance interested in updated photos of the keyblade I was making years ago that is nearing completion?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Hell yes.

PIX. NAO.

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 pm
EDIT Went ahead and put it in photobucket. I realized I had other progress photos there too
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/_R_I_N_/Kwyblades/  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20112 20113 20114 20115 20116 20117 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games