Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20113 20114 20115 20116 20117 20118 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Sweet jesus that thing looks awesome

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:55 pm
It's a bit heavy because there are so many layers since I was learning how to correctly make it as I went. Those are metal chains, and the whole thing is covered in plastic. Unfortunately, the plastic -will- melt under high temperatures, so I need to figure out something else.  

Celestial Burden

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 am
D:

That's a work of art.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:22 am
You're awesome, Celes.
I wish I could make something half as cool whee  

Lobo-chan

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:33 am
That IS awesome, Celes! ^____^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 pm
Nom nom nom.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:49 pm
I plan on getting out some white primer and tape to redo the silver paint, and t hen finish up all the details within the week. Once that is done I'm going to prototype an omnitool for my Tali costume and get to work on...reworking Way to Dawn so that i hopefully can make a mold.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 am
That sounds so cool, Celes ^.^

So, I've recently started playing Go online with one of my friends since I don't know anyone near me who plays... And aw man, they just keep kicking my butt! It doesn't help that it was 2am when they beat me by a bit over 100 points xp

Knitting. Knitting is fantastic. Does anyone else on here knit? I've spent half my morning so far looking up knitting patterns because I'm making scarves for Christmas and no one will get their scarf until after Christmas because I'm nowhere near done but... Aw man, knitting! There are so many cool patterns, but there are a lot of stitches and things I don't know and that severely limits my options. I want to make a rocket ship out of yarn! >.o
....I'm sleepy. I won't really make a ship out of yarn, I promise sweatdrop  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 pm
I have a small Go board.

PLAY WITH ME. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:20 pm
I will! Oh the playing we shall do! D:

I got a Go board for my birthday over the summer, but I haven't really found anyone to play with. But I found out when the Go club meets at my college!  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 pm
Very nice. I used to do online Go. But I feel better when holding and seeing the pieces for realsies. Also, where do you online Go?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:13 pm
Yeah, it's so much nicer to have it actually in front of you 3nodding
I use the KGS Go website for online. Which is all I'm playing until I can find someone at college to play with me.  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:31 am
Okay! I remember one of my accounts.

I'm Jamfrost on GO KGS. 8D Hit me up on MSN or here or where ever I'm online for a match.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 am
That's a sexy Keyblade.
(Also, ooh ooh pics of your Tali when she's done!)

My two cents on previous topics:
I don't think I could ever go vegetarian. I like milk and red meat too much ^^; (I don't eat red meat too much though, but that's really only because I'm lazy and don't cook a lot).

Also, when I first joined Gaia I think I was still a freshman in high school. I used to spend a lot of time in the RP forum though there were very few I reeeeeeally got into. I do remember though, there was one that went on for a full year even though there was only like three of us actively rp-ing. Looking back, I was kind of a s**t rper, but the other two always made it fun and they tried their damnedest to not let it die. They've since moved on from Gaia though.
There were some other bubbles on Gaia I latched onto and made friends in (lol one started as a Fire Emblem discussion but the guy who made it eventually made a guild for all his Gaia friends. It became a ghost town and stayed that way for the longest time (it was only ever me and two other people talking in there) before he finally killed it). But nowadays I only ever come on Gaia to lurk here and there.

invisible-weirdo

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:34 pm
He slayed an entire guild?

If he were on trial, they would find him guildy.

cool  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20113 20114 20115 20116 20117 20118 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games