Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20121 20122 20123 20124 20125 20126 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 pm
That sucks, Dino. At least you didn't get hit this time.
I tend to run across intersections like an idiot where I'm at for college because I don't want to be in the road for longer than I need to be. Half the people here drive crazy, and a decent number of students don't seem to look where they're walking, so... sweatdrop

I want to see your model when you finish it, Fishy!
Come faster, mailman, faster!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:10 pm
@ Lobo: In my town, there are a lot of people from up north or visiting the attractions. We get a lot of people who don't pay attention to where they're going and just drive into things, but both times I've been hit (and the several near-misses I've experienced) were due to people who felt they didn't need to stop before turning through a crosswalk.

Models are fun! I Googled Kingdom Death and all I took away from this experience was "boobs and monsters." Yay boobs and monsters? biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:59 am
The Dinosaur Next Door
@ Lobo: In my town, there are a lot of people from up north or visiting the attractions. We get a lot of people who don't pay attention to where they're going and just drive into things, but both times I've been hit (and the several near-misses I've experienced) were due to people who felt they didn't need to stop before turning through a crosswalk.

I was nearly hit by a car in that exact same scenario once. Well, except for the bike bit. And nearly hit by a truck on another occasion who just plain didn't want to stop for the red light or the fact that I had the walk. Glad you missed getting hit. At least this time. Sorry to hear that you had a run in with an SUV. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:15 am
The Dinosaur Next Door
Models are fun! I Googled Kingdom Death and all I took away from this experience was "boobs and monsters." Yay boobs and monsters? biggrin

User Image

Yeah, pretty much razz There are some that are more... weird than that. Can't remember the names off the top of my head but I know the Grand Mother has an umbilical coming out of her hoo-hah with a mouth on it to eat the wing-dang-doodles of her mates.

Yummy! xd

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm
D:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm
I was working with clay today, and the directions the people in charge gave me when I had to make a handle for my mug was to pretend I was giving the clay a handjob... Myep. Working with clay is fun.

I was going to say something, but I forgot.
I'm pretty certain I'm going to double-minor unless I ragequit Spanish. I'll only have to take 4 more classes after the one I'm in now for a Spanish minor, so I might as well. And some of the classes I'd take for that and for my major might crosslist for linguistics... Blah, college.

Fido is an awesome movie and people should see it. Best zombie movie ever. Clive Barker is an awesome author. Doctor Who books from the 80's are cool. Ummm... so is knitting. Yep.  

Lobo-chan

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:25 am
[ Terra ]
The Dinosaur Next Door

I was nearly hit by a car in that exact same scenario once. Well, except for the bike bit. And nearly hit by a truck on another occasion who just plain didn't want to stop for the red light or the fact that I had the walk. Glad you missed getting hit. At least this time. Sorry to hear that you had a run in with an SUV. sad

That makes me so crazy... I hate it that people are so blaze about driving sometimes, especially when my friends and family make some of the same errors that got me hit, or when people walk all over the street, and yet I got hit in a crosswalk. =/

The accident's old news, I'm actually trying to get the insurance company to pay me for some of the scars from it. They're over a year old and they haven't faded yet. Thanks, though.

Bassios
The Dinosaur Next Door

User Image

Yeah, pretty much razz There are some that are more... weird than that. Can't remember the names off the top of my head but I know the Grand Mother has an umbilical coming out of her hoo-hah with a mouth on it to eat the wing-dang-doodles of her mates.

Yummy! xd

User Image

Woah, I didn't find anything that crazy! Glad I'm not a Grandfather, then. xd

@ Lobo: I loved Fido! Zombie flicks are the greatest, even when they're bad, they're awesome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:44 am
My friend used to be a part of the guild as a spectator (something like kikiriri23- anyone remember? ... anyone? xd ) and she used to show me the comics of Slim95. It's been 3 or 4 years since then, and my friend doesn't have an account here anymore, but now I do. I didn't really expect Slim95 to be making comics like she was doing, but I always thought they were so cute and funny that I couldn't forget them heart . I don't see her anywhere on here though sad

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places? Well, I guess my question is,

Slim95, are you out there? I would love it if you do commissions! idea

~Sarah  

SarahDoll424

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 am
User Image

Slim hasn't been around for a while, she developed something I believe is called a "real life". Scientists are in the process of curing this ailment, but until then she's not gonna be around for a while.

Sucks, 'cause Slim was cool.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:28 pm
User ImageBecause falling's not the problem
When I'm falling I'm in peace

I remember seeing Slim around IRC a few months ago...
Then she disappeared as suddenly as she arrived.

In unrelated things:
Blargh planning wedding things, blargh.
I was supposed to get a call from someone this afternoon to talk about things, and they never called. It's now almost 5:30pm, AKA Not Afternoon Anymore.
I think it's things like that make it so hard for me to trust people or take them at their word, and makes me such a control freak when it comes to planning things :/

It's only when I hit the ground
It causes all the grief
User Image

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:50 pm
I think planning any event as big as a wedding is supposed to make you want to kill people, Yunie. Or... maybe I'm wrong? I'm sure your wedding will be fine, though heart

Yeah, real life... I wasn't on here for two years because of real life aka school. But now I'm in college and have more free time than I did in my last two years of high school. Go figure.
I do miss Slim, though. There are a lot of guildies who were totally awesome but now aren't here anymore. Oh well *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 pm
User ImageBecause falling's not the problem
When I'm falling I'm in peace

Real life is lame d:
We need to go back to the old days when everyone had more than enough time and the Phunkeh moved 20+ pages a day.

And I hear that weddings do that, yes.
I feel like I'm doing not too bad so far, though.
Just the fact I made an appointment for this woman to call me, and that she hasn't followed through, after also previously having similar things happen with two other planning people :/
I've decided to email her after this, and ask to try again, because I seriously am going through this with no idea whatsoever.
On the other hand, I'm only a few more emails/calls away from actually getting something done (hopefully)!

It's only when I hit the ground
It causes all the grief
User Image

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 pm
Yay!
I'll be at your wedding in spirit, creeping on you and exclaiming over how pretty you look and oh, my Yunie is a married woman now. I even bought you a blender in spirit! But not a spirit blender or a blender spirit, because that's just... that's just dangerous and silly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Life gets the best of all of us, sometimes =) How are all of you?
*passes out cookies*  

ennaelatan

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 pm
I'm good. Just going to school and being boring. And yourself?
I don't believe I've ever met you before, Ennaelatan.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20121 20122 20123 20124 20125 20126 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games