Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20129 20130 20131 20132 20133 20134 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 pm
Mario is pretty awesome 3nodding

Oh gosh. Zelda! Zelda will always be a part of my life, and so will PokeMon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:14 pm
I should actually play around with my avatar... haven't had the chance for a while...

and I've never actually played Zelda.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 pm
Tae: Yush~
Took a while to get used to them though since they're by far my heaviest pair of earrings ^^;

I'm ashamed to say I haven't played as much Zelda as I probably should have. Will need to remedy that one of these days...
Pokemon! I got Black back in the beginning of last summer and absolutely fell in love with it~ (Though the fire starter kinda sucks sadly (I'm sorry Porkabu! You're adorable but it's the truth))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:19 pm
I think the last Zelda game I played all the way through was Ocarina of Time.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:21 pm
I've... only played the Zelda games available for gameboy ^.^;
Oh gosh, I know what you mean about disappointing starters, Weirdo! Infernape looks cool, but the moveset is so underwhelming. I should have more powerful fire moves than that at level 50!

And thank you for all of the green things, mysterious benefactor. I'm looking through them now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm
I've played a little bit of Wind Waker and a fair bit of Phantom Hourglass (haven't finished though cuz I'm getting tired of going through that damn temple over and over). We have Ocarina of Time for the N64, but I never played it, I just watched my dad do it. If I ever get a 3DS I'll get OoT for it. Played the demo while bumming around at GameStop and it's kinda great.  

invisible-weirdo

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:24 pm
I think the last Pokemon game I played was...Gold, maybe? It's been quite awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:25 pm
I would get OoT for 3DS if I had one... maybe when something newer comes out and they're cheaper I'll actually buy one ^.^;  

Lobo-chan

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:26 pm
I love playing demos at stores, I get to walk away once i'm bored XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:29 pm
Before Black, the last one I finished was SoulSilver, and before that it was Gold ^^; I'm in the middle of Pearl, but after Black it's so hard to go back to Sinnoh (also my party is ending up almost exactly like my SoulSilver party >.>)

Ooh and I played a Skyward Sword demo too! It was pretty fun, so I wouldn't mind picking it up eventually (not particularly high priority right now though).

invisible-weirdo

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 pm
my sister is actually currently addicted at Skyrim, she is like obsessive over it  
I have a DSlite and a PS2, so... I'm pretty limited on what games I can actually get xp  

Lobo-chan

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

I've heard good things about Skyrim, but it would also fall into the "beyond Tae's attention span" category, I imagine. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 pm
From what I understand, there's like a million things to do in that game  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 pm
Oh gosh. My dad and stepmom are so into the Elder Scrolls games. My dad just recently got Skyrim, and before that they were playing Oblivion.
I'll make a file on there just because, but my playing will be very intermittent. I want to be a lizard lady sorceress! biggrin  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20129 20130 20131 20132 20133 20134 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games