Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:43 pm
Yep, I always thought I was better then everyone else, stole all the time. Blamed my stupidity on my sisters and let them take the fall. I was REALLY mean and stupid sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:44 pm
...yeah i would have smacked you senseless Kato  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Argentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:46 pm
Sanzoskitsune
...yeah i would have smacked you senseless Kato

Me too!

*juggles beating stick and hunting knives*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:47 pm
stare

I take it you were a paramount of common sense at 14, Sanzo?

It sounds like you're trying to tear him apart for a mistake he made when he was younger.  

Yanike

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:48 pm
Well that is to blame on people who outcasted me. When I was growing up I was basically ahead of everyone else in knowledge and that, for some reason, made everyone hate me? I was also good at sports but still I only had one real friend before I went to Texas. Here I was even more of an outcast and I started working out and just standing up to people. I was the kid no one wanted to mess with after awhile. Then moved back here and became popular because I knocked this one guy out that was a push over. Then I let that go to my head and stole from stores and such because I was greedy. Then one day I got caught and the crap hit the fan from there.....then the rest of the story goes on with me being a good guy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:49 pm
i wasn't a paramount of common sense and i'm not trying to tear him apart for a mistake he made i'm trying to be honest i would. and if you really want to know what i was like at 14 i was really depressed and a huge pushover  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Yanike

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:50 pm
Sorry Sanzo.

Just wasn't a big fan of how everyone was making ticks about something Kato did when he was 14 years old. It's not fair really to hold that against him, as long as he learned his lesson.

RIGHT KATO? No hunting yellow jackets?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Yanike
Sorry Sanzo.

Just wasn't a big fan of how everyone was making ticks about something Kato did when he was 14 years old. It's not fair really to hold that against him, as long as he learned his lesson.

RIGHT KATO? No hunting yellow jackets?

It was when I was 12, 14 was when I became smart 3nodding  

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:53 pm
Then he met me and tried to be asian. xp  
it's cool Yanike and i'm sorry if it bothered you i was just picking on him... i like picking on people sweatdrop  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Yanike

Ah. My mistake. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:55 pm
chinkerbell
Then he met me and tried to be asian. xp

Well no, I only like most asian culture because me and Oliver have a thing for shorter women...and well Asian women tend to be shorter so yeah. This was about three years ago that i started this whole asian thing sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

Yanike

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:55 pm
Aha, Sanzo, I understand that. lol

I haven't picked on anyone in years though. Got used to defending people. Aha. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:56 pm
i pick on those that i love ironically enough and also i know that a person can change a lot between when they're a kid and when they grow up, i've changed quite a bit myself... at least i hope i have  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Argentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:56 pm
Sanzoskitsune
it's cool Yanike and i'm sorry if it bothered you i was just picking on him... i like picking on people sweatdrop

*looks up at you with puppy eyes*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games