Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 am
Hi, I'm panda-chan. I'm 15 and I like anime, video games, reading, listening to music and psychology. Also, thanks to O n y x for inviting me. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:26 am
Welcome! ^^ We hope you enjoy the Guild! 4laugh  

Omochii

Pirokomino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:27 pm
-pops in-

Hello. I spell my name with a lowercase "m". I am sixteen, and I attend a Catholic high school. I have a 3.444... GPA, and I am very involved in my own faith and interested in the faiths of others. This means I will NOT force Catholicism down anyone's throats, but if the discussion is about, say, abortion, I will be intelligently responding from the Catholic point-of-view.
I am not single. Don't try to hit on me, unless you're just playing around in a joking way.

I am not completely serious, by the way... My interests include all aspects of art: theater, music, drawings, photography... I am in my high school's marching band and orchestra. I play the flute, piccolo, and saxophone. I am also in the choir and this year's play, The Sound Of Music.

HM...

I suppose this is not the place to write a novel about yourself...
In a nutshell, I'll be one to discuss the matters at hand until the thread dies.

-thumbs up-
midgetrat  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:30 pm
Uh, I'm 15.
I read a lot.
I like science.
I like music.
I play clarinet, tenor sax, guitar, piano, things like that.
I like Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, the Kinks.
Annnd I'm lazy so the rest is in the profile xD  

Nucleotide

oldtillyshifted

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:31 pm
Hello! My nickname is Tilly, My real name is Rebecca. I am 20 years old. I became a fan of Anime years ago, I first watch one called Rebot. The second one I watch was Sailor Moon, which is still my faviorte. I don't go to school anymore. I work as a cashier. I live with my soon to be husband. Thanks for inviting me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:34 pm
Ahoy there Maties! My Name be Pirate Queen Zephyr ShaBAM Russell, and welcome to me profileness!

As you can't tell from my avitar yet (but will be able to when the craze dies and I still have the same excesory), I love stuffed bunnies. They are my favorite stuffed animals.
I dress like a pirate on a day-to-day basis.
The Scarecrow is still the Master of Fear, Batman will just have to deal.
If I could have any pet, I'd have a giant (like eight feet tall and around thirteen feet wide) talking/ intelligent spider named Aricadia.
If I could have any pet but it had to be exsisting, I'd have a Ball Pithon named Sither that I would feed Stray puppies to(in order to help lower the population of stray animals that can't be taken care of because people get them when they're cute and ditch them when they get bored).
If I could have one ability, I'd want to be able to bring my drawings to come to life.
I want to be a Novelist, because a book is a dream you can hold in your hands.
But my dream job is to be paid for my ideas (Not actually making my ideas real, just comeing up with the ideas for the people who do make the things real.
I like black and white movies.
I also like Classical Music.
And Heavy Metal.
And New Age.
And Foriegn(however you spell it).
I like psychologicall/supernaturall thrillers and movies that make you think, but I don't like slasher films like Chainsaw Massacre.
Less is More in the world of fear.
What you can't see can still hurt you.
Am I the only one who responds to a terrifying creature crawling towards me with, "I'll play you video games"?
Am I the only one says "Okay" and means it when a ghost says "Come play with me"?
Who do you trust more, a demon who's a stranger or a person who's a stranger?
I trust the demon.
.......In fact, I'd probably feed the stranger person to the demon..........
I trust Captain Jack Spearow. Why? Becuase he's a pirate, and pirates (like demons) you can always trust to be disshonest. Other people you can't trust to be anything.
A book is a dream you can hold in your hands.
Did I say that already? I just like that phrase...
When I type Lol, I don't mean "Laugh Out Loud", I mean the word lol. (It's like lollipop, but without the ipop...and one "l").
I love Evanesance's new cd, except for that "Sober" crap, which doesn't even sound anything like her work.
I play on "Heavy" at Dance Dance Revolution.
I like the "In The Groove" machine's songs much better, and also play on "Heavy" for them.
I'm out of things to say for now.  

JauntyJabberwocky

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:36 pm
hi my names daniel,
but my friends call me mushroom
the reason behind that is because last year my hair resembled the shape of a mushroom

well... I'm 16, birthdays on may 3rd
i like tv, music, walking around, and ENERGY DRINKS!!!!

I'm mostly into metal, but I'll listen to anything.. as long as its not country  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:38 pm
Hello, i'm Jaz.

I'm 16, born on August 23rd, 1990.
I was born in California but am now residing in South Carolina.
(Which are both in the US)

I enjoy music, running, the computer (duh =P), reading, writing, roleplaying privatly, messing with peoples heads, animals, video games, 'nd more.

I personally hate introducing myself as there is alot more to me then this, but I can't really think of anything to say. I find it easier to get to know a person by talking to them. 3nodding

Edit - Oh yeah!
I'm questing for avie art, so if anyone would like to draw me, please do!! heart

EmptyAccountNow

Floral Warrior

Feral Cat

13,150 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:30 pm
Hello my name is Heather,

Im 20 going on 21 in June...
I love Indie, Emo, Tecno, Punk, Rock, Cassical Music.
My fave bands are AFI, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds To Mars, Tv On The Radio.....and many more. wink
I am a animal lover, also I love nature well it's all around me I live in a vary foresty area. 3nodding I love star gazing and trying to find shooting stars. I am a big fan of thunderstorms they leave me breathless. I am a really big dork and I sware sometimes I am so easly emused. 4laugh My fave anime is Tenchi Muyo, Ryoko Rocks!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:41 pm
Cooberz
Shinji Azumaki
Hello new people. ^.^

Hey Shinji! -Glomps.- =]]]

heart

Well hello new comer. ^.^  

Shinji Azumaki

Cooberz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Shinji Azumaki
Cooberz
Shinji Azumaki
Hello new people. ^.^

Hey Shinji! -Glomps.- =]]]

heart

Well hello new comer. ^.^

Heya. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:12 pm
Go to the Phunke thread....taht is for talking. ^.^  

Shinji Azumaki

ignoredpoet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:37 pm
I'm Maddy. I'm 15. I enjoy debating with people on different topics that I have strong beliefs on. I absolutely love metal music. I also love Dita Von Teese. She's so awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:44 pm
hey everyones! im megan, and umm im 13. and i like lemons! teehee...  

Love is Lemon

Zarius1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:44 pm
Hey, my name is Zarius1! Trust me, I have a lot to say, so I'm sure to make the guild a little more interesting! biggrin  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games