Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

umi505

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:12 pm
Son Matthew
your choice, the lovely miss Sanzo here has picked Seph, which really didnt surprise me

Edit: Umi, hes under the cement, dead
yeah I know ^^

I found him under the cement and said hi to him . . .eeevvveeen though he was dead . . .but still! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:13 pm
....*smacks self for being so stupid* I need a brain really I do  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:13 pm
It's okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:14 pm
I'll check right now, but it'll take this evil connection like forever to load it  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:14 pm
3nodding I think I'll switch between Seph and Cody every now and then! And Sasami sounds cool: pretty, but dangerous! My favourite kind of female character ^^

[By the way, I bring news of Shram! It seems Erius and Ray have noticed the lack of discussion in his death thread. >.> If it is deleted soon, no one will know about Sanzo's burial...]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:18 pm
FINALLY! . . .I'm don with my literary terms . . .sentences . . . thing . . . .point is I'm don with my homework earlly today *dances*

. .wait eek *trips and falls over* I still have that a a woorkbook page! gonk . . .darn me  

umi505

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:18 pm
Sasami is cool! She's also a lot of fun to write because she has such a strong personality  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:20 pm
umi505
FINALLY! . . .I'm don with my literary terms . . .sentences . . . thing . . . .point is I'm don with my homework earlly today *dances*

. .wait eek *trips and falls over* I still have that a a woorkbook page! gonk . . .darn me
Aw! It'll get better...*dreads going back to school even more*

Yeah, she sounds like a lot of fun to write! I loved the name Sasami too...she was my favourite character in the days where I used to watch Tenchi, and she was the little blue girl biggrin

I should go to bed...but I'm afraid of the morning. =[  

Omochii

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:22 pm
Meh sleep is overrated and for the weak! I've had Sasami do a lot of fun things... as well as traumatized the crap out of her xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:26 pm
Lol, yeah but really, that's what they're for. What fun is it if you don't traumatise them? It's currently 25 past 10 PM. Not too late so I can stay for longer >.>  

Omochii

umi505

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:26 pm
Omochii
umi505

Aw! It'll get better...*dreads going back to school even more*

Yeah, she sounds like a lot of fun to write! I loved the name Sasami too...she was my favourite character in the days where I used to watch Tenchi, and she was the little blue girl biggrin

I should go to bed...but I'm afraid of the morning. =[
don't worry . . . . .I can't think of any big saying sweatdrop . . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:27 pm
I think so far one of the worst things I've had happen is... watching her mom get killed when she was five  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:27 pm
School isn't so bad...everyone's nice to me, and this year, we get to do the subjects we picked last year, but the work's going to be harder now I'm moving up to GCSE work.

*Prods at cement* How you doing down there Shram? Why am I beginning to miss you? sweatdrop

EDIT: O_O When you say traumatised, I didn't know you meant that traumatised. I've only ever made one character and her name was Sora ^^...she got dragged down to hell in order to save her friends and died though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:28 pm
Oh right we buried Shram down there didn't we? I forgot...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

umi505

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:29 pm
yay! ^^

well I hope you have a good first day  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games