Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:02 pm
Emperor Gorehound
BizzyBo
Emperor Gorehound
BizzyBo
Happyaku Bikuni
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ACTUALLY !

I just recently spent a bunch of gold and bought this special coffee. It is made from the poo of a lemur that eats coffee beans and then poops them out.

Here yah go

*hands poo coffee*

I think you should find it delectable.

I only have four more cups of the stuff so..... first come first serve 4laugh

Kopi Luwak or Civet coffee is coffee made from coffee cherries which have been eaten by and passed through the digestive tract of the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The animals gorge on the ripe berries, and excrete partially-digested beans in their feces, which are then harvested for sale. This process takes place on the islands of Sumatra, Java and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, in the Philippines (where the product is called Kape Alamid), in the country of Vietnam, and the coffee estates of south India.

Yeah Sometimes I think I have too much time on my hands.
The brew is not unfamiliar...... twisted Joiiiiiin me?

Sorry brother I can't stand about drinking poo. Well I know its not really poo, but just the process of which it is harvested. I'll get you a cup, and I'll have a diet coke.

*Brings the drinks over to where Gorehound is sitting and takes a seat.*

So how long you been on gaia?
Only a few weeks. Interesting place....habit forming to be sure.......

Yeah I remember when I first stated, I would be on here for about 6 hours a day. It will lessen with time, but I don't think that i could ever stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:27 pm
BizzyBo
Emperor Gorehound
BizzyBo
Emperor Gorehound
BizzyBo
Happyaku Bikuni

ACTUALLY !

I just recently spent a bunch of gold and bought this special coffee. It is made from the poo of a lemur that eats coffee beans and then poops them out.

Here yah go

*hands poo coffee*

I think you should find it delectable.

I only have four more cups of the stuff so..... first come first serve 4laugh

Kopi Luwak or Civet coffee is coffee made from coffee cherries which have been eaten by and passed through the digestive tract of the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The animals gorge on the ripe berries, and excrete partially-digested beans in their feces, which are then harvested for sale. This process takes place on the islands of Sumatra, Java and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, in the Philippines (where the product is called Kape Alamid), in the country of Vietnam, and the coffee estates of south India.

Yeah Sometimes I think I have too much time on my hands.
The brew is not unfamiliar...... twisted Joiiiiiin me?

Sorry brother I can't stand about drinking poo. Well I know its not really poo, but just the process of which it is harvested. I'll get you a cup, and I'll have a diet coke.

*Brings the drinks over to where Gorehound is sitting and takes a seat.*

So how long you been on gaia?
Only a few weeks. Interesting place....habit forming to be sure.......

Yeah I remember when I first stated, I would be on here for about 6 hours a day. It will lessen with time, but I don't think that i could ever stop.
IRL I have difficulty in dealing with people shall we say. Not a fear; more a tendency towards rage when dealing with idiots. Unlike a lot of folks online I actually know a few useful things or 4; couple that with a hair-trigger temper and well....To spare myself the indignity of possible arrest for popping some turd in his nasty mouth I have become a recluse. I have plenty of time. This is the only social website I belong to. I find it relaxing.  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:14 pm
Okay I think I've got this sorted... His name is Lord Necrophagous.
He is an ancient evil.
A necromancer and vicious warrior.
He stands at a lithe 6' feet tall and 230 lbs.
His skin is alabaster and between his feral/mad eyes burns a single gemstone. His scalp is tattooed and he prefers to dress in post-medieval fashion, borrowing from many cultures.. Upon his head a blackened diadem with horns has been welded to the flesh. His hands are wolf-like claws with five fingers on each, no thumbs. Due to his chosen form his power is greatly limited, a fact he relishes as he has never been challenged in the void.
While evil to the core he is not without a sense of justice and loathes those who would prey on the innocent...the scum of humanity were his food in Hell. And his methods are extreme...

His elements are death and cleansing fire. The dead answer his call, and he can twist the truth from any soul living or dead...in this form however his control abilities are scaled back by his choice. The number of necro-sapients he can summon has not yet been determined. He has yet to choose hominid weaponry, but his mastery of blood itself can serve for now...
OOC; Still needs work. Which post has the breakdown for stat determination and the like........?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:37 pm
Okay guys, never mind. Problem solved. I got "healed". What an a**-pain. Had to chase down an old as hell link. Wasn't sure if I'd been hacked or... Thanks... mrgreen  

Foolkiller

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:17 pm
*tries to tie straight jacket on* can someone help me put this on?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:59 pm
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36
Gladly, do you require suspension from hooks or will that be sufficient? Comfy?

thanks  

Broken Cadaver

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:01 pm
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36

thanks
I've been in Necropoli more lively than your realm.........where are your fellow creatures? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:05 pm
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36

thanks
I've been in Necropoli more lively than your realm.........where are your fellow creatures? twisted

i dont know, i really dont talk to my brother (salangel) and i live in a diffrent town then all my friends  

Broken Cadaver

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:39 pm
*stops to read his book and looks around a bit lost*
Hmm... I get a bit lost ...
*scratches his head*
Can I have a Makkoli , please?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:31 pm

*slams open bar too and struts in, dawning new high heel shoes and a new dress*

IM too sexy for this bar, too sexy for this bar... to sexy for this bar ...*spins around while holding arms out in the air*

How is everyone tonight ? Bo, I will have a Dos, extra lime please. And make it a tall one.

*catwalks over to the bar and sits on a stool, careful to cross her legs in a lady like manner*

So weve got lot's of ebil people in here now huh ? That's cool.

Does anyone know where I can get information about having a wedding reception here on Gaia ? I have looked everywhere, and the few shops there are arnt returning my pm's gonk

Happyaku Bikuni

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:50 pm
I'll help you look Rio. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:52 pm
Happyaku Bikuni

*slams open bar too and struts in, dawning new high heel shoes and a new dress*

IM too sexy for this bar, too sexy for this bar... to sexy for this bar ...*spins around while holding arms out in the air*

How is everyone tonight ? Bo, I will have a Dos, extra lime please. And make it a tall one.

*catwalks over to the bar and sits on a stool, careful to cross her legs in a lady like manner*

So weve got lot's of ebil people in here now huh ? That's cool.

Does anyone know where I can get information about having a wedding reception here on Gaia ? I have looked everywhere, and the few shops there are arnt returning my pm's gonk

eek heart heart heart Rio... I know your engaged... but will you marry me instead?

sweatdrop JK... nice dress. redface *coughs*

*Looks around for something to do... then remembers that "boss lady" had ordered a Dos. Salangel takes a tall glass and fills it at the Dos Equis draft. He then takes two limes and quarters them. He wedges them firmly around the top of the tall glass and brings it over to Rio... A small glimmer still shimmering in his eyes.*  

salangel

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:47 pm

mmmmmm, mexican beer .....

*gulp gulp gulp*

I am playing pinball at the moment .... I am up to 1.2 mill. I want to get to five.

So.... Im gonna need another dos equis.
blaugh

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games