Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foxdoll

Supportive Fox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Why allo there. I'm Grotesque Panda...... Yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:30 pm
Hiya, everyone! I got the invite to the guild from O n y x. I thought the place looked neat, so I accepted!

Okay, my real name is Emily, but I prefer Neko. I reeeeelly like Eragon, Harry Potter, all that fantasy stuff. I luuuuurv Mozart, and Beethoven's my hero.

(by the way, I hate rap.)

Lysandra Crowe

KinkaGirl

Fashionable Darling

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:44 pm
Hilo, I am KinkaGirl, yes, the same as my screen name! Ohmagosh it's unheard of!! lolz, any way, I am all about the environment and I am a Christian too, Baptist to be exact. So this should provide for interesting discussions from me smile I love music, all kinds, my dog, and drawing. And hotness guys. Like my English teacher... xp I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T RESEARCH THEIR TOPIC!!!!!!1one!! mad Okay, loves and hugs! ~ You can find more of my 'likes' on my profile if you reeaally want too....

p.s. I change my avi almost once a day  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:00 pm
Hey, i'm not good with introductions so i'll keep my ramblings to a minimal. My name in real life is Julie but my friends like to come up with these cute niknames for each other, mine are: Casper, Zombie, and Self-Destructive. I love rock music, philosophy, and quotes. If you want to get to know me better you can pm me or check out my page.  

like the first time

jonathan1jon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:19 pm
hi im jonathan and i need to go to bed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:24 pm
Whats up? I'm Deadside Dreams, or Erich if you prefer.

I'm 20 years old and live in Maryland, US. I play bass and I write. other than that I'm usually with my friends, or online at night.

So yeah. Hello everyone. Thanks for the invite.  

Deadside Dreams

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:53 am
Hi new peoples!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:28 am
hey all. I'm Penelopiad. You can call me that or Pen. I am from Canada but a currently living in Germany. I like to read and act and go to concerts.yup.  

Penelopiad

Quicksylver

Salty Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:29 am
Thank you, O N Y X, for inviting me.

My username comes partly from SciFi's 2-season The Invisible Man, and partly from the Greek mythical god Hermes. I love to read but have been too anxious to settle down with a book for long. crying I remember the Bicentennial, and the days when the only internet users were professionals and college students & staff. Is that enough for an introduction? Yes? Yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:09 am
And I'm a mule of someone O N Y X just invited! XD  

[Aeon Flux]

Dangerous Reveler

HikariofDarkness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:46 pm
Hey!!All my friends call me Ashgirl or Ashy (yeah...pretty strange sweatdrop ).I'm 17 years old.I LOVE ANIME!!!!!My favorite thing is reading Manga and drawing my favorite characters.I like all types of music(from Bluegrass to Heavy Metal, from classical to Japenese Pop) whee I'm usually on here everyday,so i would lov to talk to u guys NEtime!!!!
Talk to ya lata!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:11 pm
Hello! My name is Indigo. I'm 21, and I enjoy cooking, playing video games, and wandering the internet. whee  

indigo nightbird

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Urumi Kanzaki 826

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 pm
Hello! My name is Yaoi Kazowy! I'm 15 years old and I live in Randallstown, Maryland! I'm very excited to be in the Any Topic Guild and I thank O n y x for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:54 pm
Wow...ONYX is on the rampage eek

Welcome new comers biggrin  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games