Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Omochii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:35 pm
Aw Pheriel...that's an awesomely cute cheap paint version of you though xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:38 pm
Anti Raven
T____T;

Jimmy, I'm being picked on! -whine- [/drama]

And what do you mean you knew it? D<

I hate my pictures because of three good reasons.
1. Unless they're taken by me, I look horrid.
(The picture posted was taken by me. >>)
2. Usually, my hair is a complete mess.
(Actually, it still is a complete mess. <<)
3. I'm 'supposed' to be photogenic.
(Which means that I have to hate all of my pictures. =3)
Who's picking on you? I'll mash 'em... I'll merderize 'em!

I'm not compleatly sure what I "knew" when I said that. But I know that I knew it. I knew that you would be pretty, I (because you said somewhere) knew that you would be Asian. AH! I knew that I would like your picture! There, that's it!  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:45 pm
I said I was pretty? =/
You must have the wrong Twi. I never attatch the word 'pretty' with any human, dead or alive.

You are still not going to get to see my prom picture. Dx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. biggrin ocuments and SettingsDakotaMy DocumentsMy PicturesStacie" />  

Queen_Aries

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:22 pm
Anti Raven
I said I was pretty? =/
You must have the wrong Twi. I never attatch the word 'pretty' with any human, dead or alive.

You are still not going to get to see my prom picture. Dx
No no, I think I typed that weird, I meant that you told us you were asian, I think you said something about knowing Chinese in a language thread.

/I/ think you're pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hope this on works  

Queen_Aries

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:05 pm
I'm sorry for my bluntness, but you've got your image coding all wrong, Aries.

First, you must host your image on an ONLINE host. Your computer is an OFFLINE host.
Photobucket, Imageshack are all good websites that can help you with that.
Then, once you got that figured out, the site will give you an URL link that links to the image.
Put that url in between the code tag User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:06 pm
thank you for telling me that. I'll fix that later after i get back home. peace  

Queen_Aries

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:18 pm
Anti Raven
Jimmy - Dude. You have no farking idea how many people have no clue that I'm asian. There's people who doubt me when I say that I'm a senior too, but that's beside the point. Can I hug you or something? D:

Thanks. >w<
I think it's pretty obvious... what do they think you are?

Although with a few of your features you could pass for a pretty pure blood Native American. *nodnod*

Hugging for me is usually reserved for people who are very close to me. But what the heck! We're friends and it's just an internet hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:35 pm
I have no idea what they think I am. But I get this feeling they think that I'm an alien. >.O

-hug- >w< You should meet one of my friends, codenamed Ritsuka. She once, on a random whim, went and hugged five hundred different people that she had never met before. xD

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:40 pm
Fa-fa-fa... FIVE HUNDRED!? My god, woman! I don't think I've huged that many people in my life time! And I know some goddamn clingly people...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:42 pm
She keeps track too. =o Last time I checked, she had hugged a total of 1,910+ people. She's probably over two thousand by now.

I'm not clingy. T________T

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:57 pm
Two thousand people... good lord...

Oh, nono, I didn't mean you. I meant people out here... the people who made me uneasy with hugs...

That damnable girl who always comes over and thinks that she's welcome to sit in your lap, and she thinks she all cute and spongy and wants to date you as well as every other boy in the world... and those retarded guys who only hug girls to crop a feel, I vowed I would never become one of them. I have a few scruples and treating women respectfully is one of them. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:07 pm
I don't like those girls as much as you. Trust me.
Though, I've never met a guy that... er... hugged me only for that... >.O

Except... one time... this random dude that I had no idea who he was and still don't... came up to me out of nowhere and hugged me for like three seconds. And it was during class too - I was out on a bathroom break... I kind of think it was because of some sort of dare but I'm not sure... -shrug-

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:23 pm
People are weird... bottom line.

Edit: P.S. I think you should post your prom picture in here.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games