Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:08 pm
Manji-luo
DepresedLiLFilipinoBoy9o9
hey every one * looks at every one*
*looks at you*

lol @ angie x3

@ raiden....i know, but she was saying "that could get taken out of context"...i thought some..and i think my mind went a little too far gonk
Aye. A girl has many cushions, after all xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:09 pm
*she turns the nods till the water was on the right tempature and she jumps in, sadly she slips on a bar of soap and bangs her head againest the wall*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:10 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
*looks at you*

lol @ angie x3

@ raiden....i know, but she was saying "that could get taken out of *starts singing "My Humps" before greeting kio*
heya kio! ^_^

*she hears a loud bang and jumps* ...was that angie? o.o;;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:10 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
*looks at you*

lol @ angie x3

@ raiden....i know, but she was saying "that could get taken out of context"...i thought some..and i think my mind went a little too far gonk

Aye aye, I was just messing, especially the good ear muff ones.

BUT ANyways... people stop beign so ruuude...I'm going to go no where...but I have nothing else to say so I'm going to make up random stuff and I'm now typing the first thing that comes to my head and I'm typign constantly with out any pasuing hoping that something will come to me and pickle cheese is good on toast but I don't like pickles and wow this is a blossom of peanut butter moogles.  

RaidenKazama

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing again, but I had to get some things for my family since they aren't feeling very good right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:12 pm
RaidenKazama
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
*looks at you*

lol @ angie x3

BUT ANyways... people stop beign so ruuude...I'm going to go no where...but I have nothing else to say so I'm going to make up random stuff and I'm now typing the first thing that comes to my head and I'm typign constantly with out any pasuing hoping that something will come to me and pickle cheese is good on toast but I don't like pickles and wow this is a blossom of peanut butter moogles.
did someone say MOOGLES?? biggrin

it's okay blue  

Manji-luo

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:12 pm
RaidenKazama

Peanut butter mole-bats? Nummy xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:13 pm
My head its bleeding! *she crys as she licks the blood up thats on her fingers* crying  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:13 pm
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
*looks at you*

lol @ angie x3

@ raiden....i know, but she was saying "that could get taken out of *starts singing "My Humps" before greeting kio*
heya kio! ^_^

*she hears a loud bang and jumps* ...was that angie? o.o;;

yup shes the only pereson i dont see and every on i do see is standing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:14 pm
dark_shy_angel
My head its bleeding! *she crys as she licks the blood up thats on her fingers* crying
*she follows the sound of your muffled voice until she hears the shower going. she runs over to the shower, opens the door and finds you crying on the ground, soaking wet and bleeding. manji casts a healing spell and your head wound heals over and stops bleeding*  

Manji-luo

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:18 pm
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
*she follows the sound of your muffled voice until she hears the shower going. she runs over to the shower, opens the door and finds you crying on the ground, soaking wet and bleeding. manji casts a healing spell and your head wound heals over and stops bleeding*
*indicates that she immune to those now since its been used on her to much*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:19 pm
*turns looking twards showers*holy S**T heres a towel *runs over to angel an covers her w/ a towel*  

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:20 pm
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
*indicates that she immune to those now since its been used on her to much*

*points out that you cant get immune to a healing spell, especially if it's been used on you repeatedly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:20 pm
Well I'mma go to bed, night night!  

RaidenKazama

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:21 pm
RaidenKazama
Well I'mma go to bed, night night!
okay, nighty night 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games