Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

himma2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:12 pm
hey guys wassup can I have a coke by the way and happyaku u are good at pinball  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks !

Yesterday I got over 6 million. I posted it in the game thread in chatterbox 3nodding

And sal, you know you and bo will always have a special place in my heart 4laugh

Happyaku Bikuni

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:33 am
Happyaku Bikuni

Thanks !

Yesterday I got over 6 million. I posted it in the game thread in chatterbox 3nodding

And sal, you know you and bo will always have a special place in my heart 4laugh

What game were you playing?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:22 am

Pinball 3nodding I just wrote a guide on it and put it in the resources subforum.

Happyaku Bikuni

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:43 am
Ooh, Rio, did yo use the bridal stuff by Tarina Tarantino on sanrio.com? whee
http://shop.sanrio.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-eStore-Site/default/Search-Show?prefn1=collection&prefv1=Tarina Tarantino  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 am
I may have found someone to help with your reception too. I hope you don't mind I asked him to pm you about it. heart  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:23 am
Happyaku Bikuni

*slams open bar too and struts in, dawning new high heel shoes and a new dress*

IM too sexy for this bar, too sexy for this bar... to sexy for this bar ...*spins around while holding arms out in the air*

How is everyone tonight ? Bo, I will have a Dos, extra lime please. And make it a tall one.

*catwalks over to the bar and sits on a stool, careful to cross her legs in a lady like manner*

So weve got lot's of ebil people in here now huh ? That's cool.

Does anyone know where I can get information about having a wedding reception here on Gaia ? I have looked everywhere, and the few shops there are arnt returning my pm's gonk

At this point we're both confused, Necro scratches his skull and queries *"Wedding Reception? Gaia? WuhFuh? Congratulations are in order? Does this event somehow coincide with the other reality as well? Or are we being too inquisitive ?"* the fiend appears distracted ....wondering perhaps if there is no real adventure to be found here at all......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:30 am
Happyaku Bikuni

Pinball 3nodding I just wrote a guide on it and put it in the resources subforum.

Actually got over a million 300 last pm. Got a "Bullseye" t-shirt whatever that is. Considering I usually don't break 125,000 on that table I was pretty pleased...
6 million is awesome, I salute you...User Image  

Foolkiller

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:04 am

I am talking to him now ! Thank Jooooo !!! heart

Ok and girl let me tell you. I wanted the necklace and bracelet so much and my fiance said no. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ! Who does he think he is scream

I have worked so hard to plan this wedding, WHO CARES if I have my beloved little kitty on my neck and wrist ! I mean, for lords sake ! And he is also making me cover my tattoo ... even though it HAS HIS INTITIALS IN IT.

Gahhhhh xp

He is sooooo traditional... Blah gonk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:05 am
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni

IM too sexy for this bar, too sexy for this bar... to sexy for this bar ...*spins around while holding arms out in the air*

How is everyone tonight ? Bo, I will have a Dos, extra lime please. And make it a tall one.

*catwalks over to the bar and sits on a stool, careful to cross her legs in a lady like manner*

Does anyone know where I can get information about having a wedding reception here on Gaia ? I have looked everywhere, and the few shops there are arnt returning my pm's gonk

At this point we're both confused, Necro scratches his skull and queries *"Wedding Reception? Gaia? WuhFuh? Congratulations are in order? Does this event somehow coincide with the other reality as well? Or are we being too inquisitive ?"* the fiend appears distracted ....wondering perhaps if there is no real adventure to be found here at all......

Yes, we are getting married May 17th 2008. I have been talking about it A LOT for like... months. People are probably getting annoyed about it ... LOL

Happyaku Bikuni

Chriis13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:18 am
Happyaku Bikuni

I am talking to him now ! Thank Jooooo !!! heart

Ok and girl let me tell you. I wanted the necklace and bracelet so much and my fiance said no. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ! Who does he think he is scream

I have worked so hard to plan this wedding, WHO CARES if I have my beloved little kitty on my neck and wrist ! I mean, for lords sake ! And he is also making me cover my tattoo ... even though it HAS HIS INTITIALS IN IT.

Gahhhhh xp

He is sooooo traditional... Blah gonk

User Image

beloved kitty on your neck and wrists? 0_0
You mean like a picture of it in like a locket, right?

User Image
Vote for me in the Avi Arena?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:45 am
Happyaku Bikuni
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni

Yes, we are getting married May 17th 2008. I have been talking about it A LOT for like... months. People are probably getting annoyed about it ... LOL

Luck to you both. smile  

Foolkiller

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:55 pm
Pinball?I have never gotten 1 milion in this unfair game ... the ball always fall in the side space where I can't hit the ball ...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:31 pm
*Walks out of the back room*

Hey guys, I don't feel too good today, so if you all need me I'll be back in here.  

BizzyBo

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:20 pm
LupusFuyu
Pinball?I have never gotten 1 milion in this unfair game ... the ball always fall in the side space where I can't hit the ball ...
There's a "Guide to Pinball" in the Resources Sub-Forum that may help...but yes that table is pretty weak...the power-ups make the game more satisfying. *** Necro steps thru an ebon rip in space-time and enters the bar..reality twists briefly...snaps back ***Haaaail to you all. Congratulations Riiiio! My shell informs me that you are to be wed...Drinks for all!** A blood red gem appears in front of the bartender...quite large, multi-faceted, brilliant.....*** Will this amount meet your neeedssss, or do you require more? Let us celebrate in your fashion!*** As his band materializes, Necro drifts across the floor; his toes dangling........***Would you care to daaance, Riiiiiiiooooooo ? We would be honorrrrred*** One claw extended he waits, floating.... User Image  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games