Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:50 pm
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Mrrrr... *yawns* hullo people

- L -
heya! mrgreen *offers you some ramen and root beer*

*gets pina colada all over herself and drinks it up before mixing margaritas for eveyrone*

Thanks ^^ *accepts ramen thankfully and digs in*

I've just finished watching a whole season of Naruto <3
*falls over* Kakashi-sensei heart

- L -
yeah, Kakashi is one thing i love about naruto User Image

*she agrees with angie and pours herself some more margarita stuff*

*gasps* there's a Kakashi icon? Eeeep! *snags*

I'm a little bummed though because I want to read more of the manga, but my economy doesn't hold up for more of that right now -.-'' I especially want to get those images in which he doesn't wear that mask (I know there's more than the one in my sig)

Erm... ladies... shouldn't you be a little careful with the drinks, taking a glass of water in between the drinks? Y'know that just drinking shots will get you drunk really fast and it won't be as fun then... risk for passing out, throwing up... yada yada yada...

- L -
we know, and we dont care. we've done this before -^_^- *her face is turning a bright red color from taking her first sip of the sake in her bowl*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:51 pm
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
*she giggles and chugs down that one* Another please! *she places the glasses near you and raises her arm up*

*she fills them up and slides them back to you before continuing to drink ehr own from ehr ramen bowl*
*she happily drinks them and sways back n forth alittle*
*manji finishes her bowl then looks up to see you swaying in your seat. manji laughs loudly and obnoxiously at this sight, and unknowingly grabs a bottle of sake and pours her a bowl of that instead of the margarita, clearly unaware that the margarita she had wasn't in a bottle* you seem like you're getting pretty tipsy angie-chan xp
Oh i'll be fine *she sways her hand* besides weren't we trying to suceed at that?
good point *she continues slurping her sake up* wow, this stuff is pretty strong. i didnt know i made such good margaritas.

hey moiranna, you want something to drink? this IS a BAR after all xP  

Manji-luo

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:52 pm
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Mrrrr... *yawns* hullo people

- L -
heya! mrgreen *offers you some ramen and root beer*

*gets pina colada all over herself and drinks it up before mixing margaritas for eveyrone*

- L -

I'm a little bummed though because I want to read more of the manga, but my economy doesn't hold up for more of that right now -.-'' I especially want to get those images in which he doesn't wear that mask (I know there's more than the one in my sig)

Erm... ladies... shouldn't you be a little careful with the drinks, taking a glass of water in between the drinks? Y'know that just drinking shots will get you drunk really fast and it won't be as fun then... risk for passing out, throwing up... yada yada yada...

- L -
we know, and we dont care. we've done this before -^_^- *her face is turning a bright red color from taking her first sip of the sake in her bowl*
*she watches manjys face turn a bright red and she snatches the bowl then starts to drink it all*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:54 pm
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna

- L -

- L -
*she watches manjys face turn a bright red and she snatches the bowl then starts to drink it all*
*her face slams down into the counter as you snatch it away* hey i wuz 'bou to drink that!  

Manji-luo

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:56 pm
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna

- L -

- L -
*her face slams down into the counter as you snatch it away* hey i wuz 'bou to drink that!
Here! *she shoves a bottle of vodka into your hands* Drink tha! *hiccup*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:57 pm
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna

- L -

- L -

sweatdrop

I think I'll pass on the drink, I'll just keep you company... maybe something non-alcoholic. I don't drink; not IRL or online for that matter. It's a personal thing...

- L -  

Moiranna

Manji-luo

dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
Moiranna

- L -
but i dont wanna drink that! i liked the stuff i was already drinking! gonk  
biggrin chibi chart!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/NeOnKiTtY/Picture107.jpg  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:59 pm
Moiranna
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna

- L -

- L -

sweatdrop

I think I'll pass on the drink, I'll just keep you company... maybe something non-alcoholic. I don't drink; not IRL or online for that matter. It's a personal thing...

- L -
okay x3 sorry if this is upsetting you sweatdrop what would you like hun?

@ kitterz, rofl rofl rofl rofl you did that on the back of a Venn Diagram sheet? x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:59 pm
NeonKitty
biggrin chibi chart!

Le cute!  

Kiokujo

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
Moiranna

- L -
Well its gone *hic*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:02 pm
NeonKitty
biggrin chibi chart!

How cute! heart  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:06 pm
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Well its gone *hic*
gonk crying *she starts crying and hugs the nearest beer tap* kio! make angie stop! *she hugs the beer tap more, and gets ehr shirt wet by accidentally turning on the tap* oh kitterz you're my only friend. even if you get my shirt completely wet!

(dont mind me, i'm acting like a drunk retard)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Manji-luo
Moiranna
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
Moiranna

- L -

sweatdrop

- L -
okay x3 sorry if this is upsetting you sweatdrop what would you like hun?

@ kitterz, rofl rofl rofl rofl you did that on the back of a Venn Diagram sheet? x3

Nah, I don't mind you guys drinking, not at all... it's just that I don't like drinking. I'll have a diet coke or a pepsi if you have it ^^

@NeonKitty - Cuuuuute! ^^

- L -  

Moiranna

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:08 pm
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Well its gone *hic*
gonk crying *she starts crying and hugs the nearest beer tap* kio! make angie stop! *she hugs the beer tap more, and gets ehr shirt wet by accidentally turning on the tap* oh kitterz you're my only friend. even if you get my shirt completely wet!

(dont mind me, i'm acting like a drunk retard)
*she sways her hand and sways as she starts to walk towards a pole then starts to huggle it* No Kitterz luffs me! *hic*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games