Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:09 pm
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
Moiranna

*gasps* there's a Kakashi icon? Eeeep! *snags*

I'm a little bummed though because I want to read more of the manga, but my economy doesn't hold up for more of that right now -.-'' I especially want to get those images in which he doesn't wear that mask (I know there's more than the one in my sig)

Erm... ladies... shouldn't you be a little careful with the drinks, taking a glass of water in between the drinks? Y'know that just drinking shots will get you drunk really fast and it won't be as fun then... risk for passing out, throwing up... yada yada yada...

- L -
we know, and we dont care. we've done this before -^_^- *her face is turning a bright red color from taking her first sip of the sake in her bowl*
*she watches manjys face turn a bright red and she snatches the bowl then starts to drink it all*

sweatdrop

I think I'll pass on the drink, I'll just keep you company... maybe something non-alcoholic. I don't drink; not IRL or online for that matter. It's a personal thing...

- L -
okay x3 sorry if this is upsetting you sweatdrop what would you like hun?

@ kitterz, rofl rofl rofl rofl you did that on the back of a Venn Diagram sheet? x3

Nah, I don't mind you guys drinking, not at all... it's just that I don't like drinking. I'll have a diet coke or a pepsi if you have it ^^

@NeonKitty - Cuuuuute! ^^

- L -
n.n i love pepsi!!! x3 *hands you a diet coke though* it's a good thing we had that. or else you'd have to drink a pepsi xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:10 pm
Manji-luo

@ kitterz, rofl rofl rofl rofl you did that on the back of a Venn Diagram sheet? x3
sweatdrop yea i was in GED and was very very bored...  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:10 pm
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Here! *she shoves a bottle of vodka into your hands* Drink tha! *hiccup*
but i dont wanna drink that! i liked the stuff i was already drinking! gonk
Well its gone *hic*
gonk crying *she starts crying and hugs the nearest beer tap* kio! make angie stop! *she hugs the beer tap more, and gets ehr shirt wet by accidentally turning on the tap* oh kitterz you're my only friend. even if you get my shirt completely wet!

(dont mind me, i'm acting like a drunk retard)
*she sways her hand and sways as she starts to walk towards a pole then starts to huggle it* No Kitterz luffs me! *hic*
back off angie! kitters is mine! *she pushes the vodka bottle and knocks it over, as it rolls over the edge of the bar and falls onto the ground. surprisingly, it doesnt crack and break until manji bumps the buttom of it with her foot as she huggles the beer tap*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:12 pm
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Here! *she shoves a bottle of vodka into your hands* Drink tha! *hiccup*
but i dont wanna drink that! i liked the stuff i was already drinking! gonk
Well its gone *hic*
gonk crying *she starts crying and hugs the nearest beer tap* kio! make angie stop! *she hugs the beer tap more, and gets ehr shirt wet by accidentally turning on the tap* oh kitterz you're my only friend. even if you get my shirt completely wet!

*she sways her hand and sways as she starts to walk towards a pole then starts to huggle it* No Kitterz luffs me! *hic*
back off angie! kitters is mine! *she pushes the vodka bottle and knocks it over, as it rolls over the edge of the bar and falls onto the ground. surprisingly, it doesnt crack and break until manji bumps the buttom of it with her foot as she huggles the beer tap*
No shes mine! *she push a flower pot and it falls over then breaks* omg! *Hic* I killed blue! *crys*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:13 pm
o.o i know! we should hold a wet t-shirt contest and who wins gets meh.. luff ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:14 pm
NeonKitty
o.o i know! we should hold a wet t-shirt contest and who wins gets meh.. luff ninja
*she hics* well then I win! *hic* *she struts around in her birthday suit before clinging onto a pole*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Moiranna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:14 pm
Manji-luo
Moiranna
Manji-luo
Moiranna
dark_shy_angel
*she watches manjys face turn a bright red and she snatches the bowl then starts to drink it all*

sweatdrop

I think I'll pass on the drink, I'll just keep you company... maybe something non-alcoholic. I don't drink; not IRL or online for that matter. It's a personal thing...

- L -

Nah, I don't mind you guys drinking, not at all... it's just that I don't like drinking. I'll have a diet coke or a pepsi if you have it ^^

@NeonKitty - Cuuuuute! ^^

- L -
n.n i love pepsi!!! x3 *hands you a diet coke though* it's a good thing we had that. or else you'd have to drink a pepsi xP

*laughs* I like Pepsi as well, but either is fine with me. Thank you ^^

... *watches the "fight" *

*gets out some pillows in case anyone falls down*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:15 pm
NeonKitty

xd Me so gonna win.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:15 pm
dark_shy_angel
NeonKitty
*she hics* well then I win! *hic* *she struts around in her birthday suit before clinging onto a pole*
o.o;;; hmm...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:16 pm
Goddess Ace
NeonKitty

xd Me so gonna win.
D: ho snaps they popin outa everywhere!  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:17 pm
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Well its gone *hic*

No shes mine! *she push a flower pot and it falls over then breaks* omg! *Hic* I killed blue! *crys*
O_O you killed blue! angie you b*****d! gonk *mourns the loss of blue*

@ kitterz O.o i'd do that!!! x3 hehe, i'd do that in a heartbeat xD i already got IM, Ace and rydia x3 you'll be like the finishing piece to the set xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:17 pm
NeonKitty
Goddess Ace
NeonKitty

xd Me so gonna win.
D: ho snaps they popin outa everywhere!

I don't even need a white T-Shirt.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:18 pm
Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way, right away.

There i got it off my system...... rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:18 pm
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Manji-luo
dark_shy_angel
Well its gone *hic*

O_O you killed blue! angie you b*****d! gonk *mourns the loss of blue*

@ kitterz O.o i'd do that!!! x3 hehe, i'd do that in a heartbeat xD i already got IM, Ace and rydia x3 you'll be like the finishing piece to the set xD
Its your fault *she shouts at the couch and catches it on fire*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games