Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:28 pm
Well I have enough moxy to say it again and not be annoying, I think you look beautiful in it. Although it's so much more then beautiful, I want to say 'eloquent', but it's not even the right situation for it. But then again a picture is worth a thousand words, correct?

I hope you didn't stoop to the level of freak dancing... although I'm sure you didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:32 pm
^____________^ I feel all warm and goo-ey. Pictures of people in formal wear tend to do that to me. confused

Jimmy looks like my best friend's brother. Almost exactly. It's like whoa. >.>

Oh and here's my dog:
User Image  

Omochii

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:16 pm
Jimmy, you should see my sister. >w<

No, I refused to be a part of that activity.
I kind of refused to dance... at all.
Which is why I kind of feel bad for my date... >>;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:54 pm
I didn't actually know if I was going to dance... but when I get into those kind of situations I'm like another person. I love going up to random people and trying to get them to dance with me, the gayer teh situation the better. I nearly ALWAYS regret it later, but at least I know how to cut loose.

Why? Did your sister look good too?

That's another picture I want to see from Twi, I want to see her dog. I like your dog Omo, it looks friendly.

Here's my favorite little demon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Omochii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:01 pm
^^ People need to post more pictures of their pets [that includes Anti Raven =3]. Mine's a she, by the way. She's about 4 KG overweight =[

What breed is your dog, Jimmy? He/she/it is adorable!

I want to play with he/she/its cute flappy ears =]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:14 pm
She is Sunny, and she is quite adorable, although a little hyperactive. She's Mostly pug and Skipperki. She's closing in on three, and she's a pretty healthy little dog.

I'm sure you've seen this picture of her a few times:
User Image  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

umi505

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:16 pm
@Omo:gah,I'd post pictures ofmy pets up . .sadly my camera has gon . . .poof eek  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:19 pm
No worries, Umi. Aw MrJimmy, Sunny makes me go like this: ^___________^

I have, indeed, seen that picture a few times...but I honestly didn't think it was a dog. I thought it was an adorable stuffed toy that you'd stuck "X Box" on ^^;; [my mistake, sorry].  

Omochii

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:24 pm
See, the fact that that's my dog is what makes it funny.

I like that picture actually, because you can see the little tuft of white hair on her chest. It gives her some charactor. She was the curest thng when she was small, because she had white on her left front paw and he right back paw, she's lost is since, but her chest is still white. She also has a curly pug tail, which is amazing because when she wags it her whole back end moves.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:31 pm
You make me want to dognap her, MrJimmy. She looks small enough to carry in a handbag too =3

What a coincidence! My dog has a small tuft of white fur on her chest too. It was the only way we could tell her apart from her siblings when she was little.

...Looking at that picture for a while longer, Sunny looks as though she knows exactly what you're planning to do with that hammer. She looks petrified, Jimmy xd  

Omochii

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:10 pm
The next thing I know you're going to be asking for pictures for my entire family. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:11 pm
Hey, you want crappy pictures, think about mine. I haven't posted them to spare you all the craptastic nature of my non-photogenic features.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:58 pm
Anti Raven
The next thing I know you're going to be asking for pictures for my entire family. D:
I wouldn't go that far... and you don't have to accomidate me if you don't feel comfortable. But y'know. sweatdrop

Oh, come'on Erv. Go ahead. I'm not exactly photogenic, and I've tortured everyone in this thread with my pictures for a long while.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:02 pm
To answer your response post:

My sister looks better than I do. =b
Besides, my puppy is so energetic that I can't catch him on camera. xD

Let me go try to dig up some pictures anyways.

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm
Does that mean I have to post pictures of my demon adorable little doggeh?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games