Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Omochii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:13 am
Taking a deep breath, Omo hugs Chona and Shram II tightly (before grabbing Sanzo, aretoo and Hockey as well). She doesn't know why she is narrating her own life, only that it comforts her, somewhat.

Sanzoskitsune, one of the only friends Omo has on Gaia, was once compared, by Omo, as a happy fruit. But Sanzo is not at Omo's school, and is happy fruit 2. Omo's original Happy Fruit was a carefree child. Someone blunt, misunderstood, yet very precious and very special to Omo.

But now that a new school year has begun, Omo and her happy fruit have been put into different classes, because of their different choices. Omo now has no chance of being with her happy fruit...and finds no comfort in otherwise boring subjects such as Science.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:14 am
lol Hockygirl's *class*, with those numbers, were larger than aretoo's whole high school... including staff...  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Omochii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:16 am
Omo can describe no further and mourn no further her loss of "Happy Fruit". She is tired of using that phrase, and shall now call him Jake. >.>

Now she pleads Sanzo to tell her tale of nakedness...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:16 am
aretoo
lol Hockygirl's *class*, with those numbers, were larger than aretoo's whole high school... including staff...
Well the classes are only 33 people(max).....but thier are alot of classes....but I have had classes of 15 or 16....  

HockeyGirl17

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:17 am
rofl I like how you guys think I really got naked! It means you know not of the wonderfulness that is the Naked juice

and aww Omochii I'm sorry about your friend *hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:18 am

Hockey: I actually meant "graduating class" rather than classroom... smile Sounds quite liveable, though. biggrin  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:18 am
*Hugs Omochii* I know how they fell my friend and me don't have a classes together this year....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:19 am
Sanzo... do tell us your tale of nakedness; what is this juice of which you speak? (Hrm... that just sounds so... *wrong*!) confused  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:19 am
I don't have any classes with any of my friends... but I do get to hang with them in between classes XP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:20 am
=[ Thank you for your sympathies...*Hug*....enough with the loss! *Dramatic pose* I shall not stain this thread with such imbecile thoughts and emotions! *Spins around* Share the wonder that is NAKED JUICE! >.<

[Mmm...classes here are usually 31 people ^^. 12 classes in total in one year, 31 in each, equals...372 people per year? O_o]  

Omochii

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:20 am
aretoo

Hockey: I actually meant "graduating class" rather than classroom... smile Sounds quite liveable, though. biggrin
It's actualy great, with this many people thier are bound to be people with the same interests as you....thier are like a million clubs and sports teams galore....tho my school use to be bigger....like 3200.....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:21 am
aretoo
Sanzo... do tell us your tale of nakedness; what is this juice of which you speak? (Hrm... that just sounds so... *wrong*!) confused
LOL its this all natural drink, with just fruit juices. It's really yummy. I think that's why they call it Naked... if you ever get a chance you should try it, tis yummy  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:25 am
xD Naked Juice. Healthy naked juice. Woot!

(As a note, I'm sorry if it sounds lame about my friend. I don't really mind not being in the same class most friends. I like meeting new people and seeing new things and getting myself out of tough situations...but this guy was really special to me. He was the sort that made you smile when you were sad, and he didn't even know he was doing it! And sometimes, if he'd deliberately try to hurt you, he'd end up making you laugh instead *^^*...Let's say...he was the kid at school that would punch the girls if he liked them. It's just such a shame now that he's not around anymore. Everything was a lot more fun and exciting when he was around.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:26 am
Yep healthy and yummy!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:33 am
Where can we purchase, said, naked juice?

And might I say they should get some happy juice! blaugh

But then you'd have to squeeze happy fruits and that would mean the mass murder of lots and lots of people...even you guys, aretoo, Sanzo and Hockey @_@  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games