Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eklu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:59 pm
Hi everyone! I was invited a while ago, but I never really came to the guild. So I thought I'd start now and introduce myself! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 pm
Greetings all, I am the Subzi. 3nodding You need not bow, and feel free bask in my presence. xd

My online name Subzi means Vegetable in Urdu, and that’s all you're gonna get. xd

I will most likely give you no personal information about me, my profile will not help you on that account either. You'll have to find out about me the hard way mrgreen

Warning: Longtime contact with Subzi may distort your reality, and result in headaches, itching, drowsiness, nausea, heart problems and in rare cases possible death. The Corporation: Subzi. Co will in no way take responsibility for any adverse affects on your person and it is recommend that do not take this drug at all, period.  

Subzi

21candy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:28 am
hi i'm 21candy happy i was accepted to join this guild  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:36 am
Hi, I'm OogieRox!, and as my name implies, I'm a huge fan of Oogie Boogie. heart *hugs Oogie* I'm also a queen fan, too. I love to draw in my spare time and eat sugarry stuff!  

OogieRox!

The Peasant Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:31 pm
Well, Hey! I'm so glad to be in such a good guild! Anyway, the name is Em Hajee, and you can call me anything from that. I really like to talk, but I'll admit I'm also a lurker too! Anyway, I hope to get to know you all soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:19 pm
Welcome to the ATG! We hope you like it here.  

shadowrune

speidi_smurf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:37 am
Hi I'm Heidi and I'm new to the guild. You can call me Heidi, Speidi or Smurf. I don't really mind! I'm 13. My favourite bands are The Killers and Panic! At The Disco. They rock! XD Talk to me please smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:46 am
Welcome, we hope you like it here in the Guild! biggrin

(I like P!ATD too ^^)  

Omochii

speidi_smurf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:50 am
I'm loving it so far. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:39 pm
heart hi im star. (most likley changing my name soon (to rickiegirl in memory of my grandad. ^_^)) [nikki] the naked saint told me to join. well im as random as she is but my randomness is more of a one-timer thingy.
and nini, G/COOL!!!  

rickiegirl

Hazardous Toast

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:44 am
well, I just joined but I'm not new to the guild.

Buuuuuuut. I'm not going to reveil my Idenitity just yet. mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:01 pm
ne i'm not new either i just never replied to this string...

So, hallo puppets! lets all become some weird transsexual fami.... umm
nevermind i dont even know all of you o.o; WHO ARE YOU? i love noodles ^.^ grawwrrrr my favourite word is ...mmm... sassafrass is one of them... noni is another fun one.... hmm... i like to take long walks on the beach ^.~ okay okay but seriously i love the beach... why is this reply thingy so long? ne ima go now o.o;;  

O2O

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:21 pm
hello I'm jakie-poo and I'm new here...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:40 pm
Hello ever one my name is Rosie510  

ROSIE510

Syranwrap

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:07 am
Greetin's, I'm Syranwrap. As the name suggests, I have a harmless obsession with saran wrap. I also like lunchmeat and lunchmeat wrapped in saran wrap; watching the telly and watching commercials about saran wrap on the telly; also I like chatting, I can chat about everything, epsecially if it's saran wrap.

rofl  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games