Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:39 pm
Emperor Gorehound
LupusFuyu
*drinks some milk*
Classic music?
I like Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" ...
Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsodies ... and others ...
*nods*
Well ...
I like Carmina Burana of Carl Orff too , meanly "Oh Fortuna".
I like the Iwasaku Taku's music, like "Accettami", "Si, tu sei diverso" and "The war of the last wolves".
And obviously the "One winged angel" of Nobuo Uematsu, this one is really good ...
Quite varied tastes! I am unfamiliar with Iwasaku Taku.
When it comes to Japanese music I listen to everything from samurai drinking songs all the way to Merzbow and Ruins ( fugging AWESOME!). Actually never checked out any classical compositions. More of a fan of the Boredoms and Yamataka Eye's work with John Zorn ( GOD!). Have to check out the others...

* The fiend vanishes thru a fold in space..............*
* Returns* Ohh Final Fantasy music. couldn't locate Iwasaku Taku. Also Vid Game Music?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:43 pm
himma2
yo homies how are u guuys and wassup lol
The fiend responds, an elongated cancerous looking tongue unrolls from his mouth as he says, *WAZZUUUUP!* gurgling thickly and rolling his eyes like an owl...  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:04 am
The fiend enters the bar in an obvious rage. Arcs of negative energy crackling, yet outwardly composed. His wrath hangs in the air heavily. He is not a happy camper by any means. He strides purposefully to the bar and roars..**BARKEEP! I/WE REQUIRE STRONG DRINK!*** He looks around the room, sees no one **Where is one of your human mods?! We have a troubling thing to report! And are tired of trying to figure out how! Our patience is well-nigh exhausted! Are any of you even worthy of our trust? Much has happened. There are scammers afoot! In two guilds! What to do....?***  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:03 am
*comes out of office and pops up onto a bar stool*

What this you say ? Scammers ?

*places a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass on the bar*  

Happyaku Bikuni

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:10 am
*walks into bar and looks around, GBV sits on a bar stool* bartender please....(you know that dave matthews song) a milk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:33 pm
Happyaku Bikuni

OOC **Yes indeed, two.**  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:41 pm
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni

OOC **Yes indeed, two.**
I've actually uncovered two in the past two days both in guilds that I had joined, those goddamned quizzes. I believe one of these pukes has his fingers in more than one pile of s**t around here too. Been carefully looking over the scam thread, studying. Two definite quiz scams plus the same damned " name" keeps popping up in different chatterboxes, employing the same if slightly more advanced tactics each time using a variety of means. I hesitate to mention names on the off-chance that I may be wrong, but I'm more than convinced.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:51 pm
I will remain on Gaia today. The pm is down as you surely know, so I'll be popping in and out of the bar all day. I'm not ******** around about this in the slightest.  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:53 pm
I am still here...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:32 pm
People I'm exhausted. Been up all night. Changing a few things around. Pooped...there's some free gold scams in the welcome forum right now, and take a look at the 150 question quiz in T3h Movie World's chatterbox. I'll be around for a while longer, but everything here is down. Pretty freaking dull...  

Foolkiller

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:59 pm
Emperor Gorehound
People I'm exhausted. Been up all night. Changing a few things around. Pooped...there's some free gold scams in the welcome forum right now, and take a look at the 150 question quiz in T3h Movie World's chatterbox. I'll be around for a while longer, but everything here is down. Pretty freaking dull...

i feel sorry for you  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:21 pm
*sits on a chair*
Can I have some milk, please?  

NocturnusWolf

Chewyvomit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:21 pm
*wakes up at the bar in a small puddle of drool* whuah... *small yelp at the sight of gorehound* sweet, hey barkeep, double shot extra frothy latte please? XD  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games