Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:54 pm
The monster calmly strides into the bar, finds a seat in a dark corner and sits down, his band appears and begins to play...* BEGONE!***the band simply vanishes. ***Wherrre are you......?*** he mutters...begins to manipulate gems again, a favorite pastime. He finds the play of light fascinating....there was NO light in the void...............***prrrretty****.............. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:14 am
The beast rises from his seat and from nowhere comes the song "Til Minne" by Trelldom, he begins to sing....  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:53 am
Zombie Creeping Flesh by G.S.R. now plays...**Would anyone like to jammmm?*** he begins to roar once again...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:07 am
Not into grind? How about some U.K. Subs then? **Rebel Radio! Rebel Radio!***Begins to slam wildly.....*Oxymoron perhaps?**There's fu'kers everywhere,There's fu'kers everywhere!**stage dives off the bar and vanishes before he hits the ground, reappears across the bar, sticking to the wall, returns to the floor...  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:34 am
Aaaaaaahh some be-bop jazz; just the thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
*Strange how no one responds to our hails....* the monster mused.....* the human/creatures must be preparing for their marital rites......We simply MUST get a life.... rofl Very well; I'll have my own party!!.......* With a stomp of his steel-cleated boot; a tear in the continuum opens before the Lord of the Void.....he manifests in his true form; far too terrifying for the flesh slugs to behold w/out going mad.

Twisted howling THINGS come slithering thru the rift...  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 am
**Greetings; my fellow priests of the Order of the Black Flame! Your Master bids you welcome to this realm!** roars, howls, agonized screams..cheers...*** The humans have fled this place! It is ours for now!**  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:13 am
I WARN YOU NOW; HOWEVER!! This realm is their lair! Their laws are inviolate!! If you do harm to any of these pitiful flesh slugs I will destroy you utterly and without hesitation! MUSIC!!*** The mighty Gorgoroth takes the stage; looking a bit confused at first, but when they see their audience they smile, relax, and EXPLODE!!  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:00 am
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
People I'm exhausted. Been up all night. Changing a few things around. Pooped...there's some free gold scams in the welcome forum right now, and take a look at the 150 question quiz in T3h Movie World's chatterbox. I'll be around for a while longer, but everything here is down. Pretty freaking dull...

i feel sorry for you
stare What is that supposed to mean, exactly?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:19 pm
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
People I'm exhausted. Been up all night. Changing a few things around. Pooped...there's some free gold scams in the welcome forum right now, and take a look at the 150 question quiz in T3h Movie World's chatterbox. I'll be around for a while longer, but everything here is down. Pretty freaking dull...

i feel sorry for you
stare What is that supposed to mean, exactly?

you had to stay up all night....thats tourture well to me i alwayas need some kind of sleep  

Broken Cadaver

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:21 pm
*GBV walks into the bar* holy **** its Gorgoroth. *GBV runs twords the middile of the bar and starts to jam out*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:01 pm
*enters the bar and looks around*
What's up?
*sits on a seat near a window*
Can I have some milk please?  

NocturnusWolf

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:13 pm
Emperor Gorehound
I WARN YOU NOW; HOWEVER!! This realm is their lair! Their laws are inviolate!! If you do harm to any of these pitiful flesh slugs I will destroy you utterly and without hesitation! MUSIC!!*** The mighty Gorgoroth takes the stage; looking a bit confused at first, but when they see their audience they smile, relax, and EXPLODE!!

umm yeah i know this is a great party but can you please send your preist back to their realm...we have customers now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:31 pm
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound

umm yeah i know this is a great party but can you please send your preist back to their realm...we have customers now
DONE!  

Foolkiller

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games