Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 pm
Mala chuckled. "Exactly. Plus, I would've probably set up a barrier as well."

Larai sat herself on another chair that was near the couch and smiled at her parents. "Alright, then. If you don't mind, can I hang out with you two for a bit? If you want to be alone, I can head back upstairs."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm
"I've got no objections. You?" Van asked, looking to Mala in case she wanted to proceed with the romance.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm
Mala smiled softly. "I don't mind either." Of course, that was because she almost never saw Larai anymore and she and Van could always save the romantics for later.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 pm
"Kai's probably grudgingly gone to get himself a room at the inn by now. We did fail to tell him we used his room for the baby's." Van said, feeling a little bad as he took a sip from his glass.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm
"Last I heard he was scrounging about the kitchen. If he hasn't gone off, yet, he's probably chowing down or possibly napping in there." Mala said. "Want me to get up and check?" she asked.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm
((Sweet ******** I hate my dad. I'll spare you the technical details since it was mostly about my college schedule (which may take away even more Gaia time soon) and financial aid and blah blah blah, but it seems like whenever anything goes wrong, it's automatically my fault. I missed some bit of information by mistake? My fault. It seems like every time there's a problem, he has to snap at me. He just started yelling at me earlier to where I was in tears (which, by the way, he didn't seem to care about at all) and constantly reminding me how I screwed up. Yes, I get it, it was a bit of a big mistake, and maybe it was my fault, but yelling at me and cussing me out isn't going to ******** solve anything!! I swear, I only had to deal with him for an hour or so, but the entire time I just wanted to crawl under a rock and hide and cry.))

"Nah, just sometimes a good idea to keep an eye on him is all." Van said.

((Read: I don't want to deal with Kai right now.))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:03 pm
{Ugh, my dad gets like that too. If I say I can't do something involving science, mathematics, or physical activity, he gets all bitchy. Doesn't help any considering that he's pretty much used to having a military attitude. I'm sorry your dad is giving you a hard time and I hope you feel better soon.}

"Don't we know that all too well." Mala chuckled, now finally taking a sip of her wine.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:39 pm
((My parents are already divorced, but they're the type who still see each other sometimes. Every time they fight to the point of yelling, I want to cry. That happened before I was left at the mercy of my dad, and never before have I wished they could've been the divorced parents where I never see my dad again. Ever. I probably wouldn't have to deal with this crap then.))

"So are you going to wander off for a few months, or will you be staying until the baby's born?" Van asked Larai, not letting the kids miss the big day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 pm
{I'm sorry to hear that. I wouldn't understand completely what you are going through, seeing as how my parents are not divorced.}

"That depends. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to save up on safe shelter costs and stay with you. If not, I'll figure something out." Larai replied with a small smile.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 pm
"That shouldn't be a problem. After all, we kept your room in tact just in case you did visit." Van said with a smile.

((You're lucky then. *sigh* At least my mom's awesome and actually just called saying she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight until she talked to me to see how things turned out with my dad. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 am
((Due to the aforementioned college crap, your monday and wednesday Zelly time is going to plummet drastically. Just thought you should know.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:02 pm
{That really sucks. crying *huggles* I hope everything goes well for you during that time. I'm also glad your mother supports you during your time of need.}

Larai grinned. "Thank you, I'm very happy to hear that."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 pm
((While e-hugs aren't appreciated, it's worse that I don't really have any friends that are the hug sort. I have one, maybe, but I doubt I'll really see her anymore since I only saw her during the class I had to drop to try and please my dad. Emphasis on 'try'. Despite 15 credits a semester being highly unadvisable for freshmen, my dad is being grumpy that I'm 'only' getting 13 credits now. *more huggling*))

"Well, we figured you were more likely to visit than Kai after all." Van said with a chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm
{To be honest, I am not the huggy sort in real life. To be fair, probably about 75 percent of my current friends are male and have had a crush on me at some point. Also, alot of the people I know are simply a bunch of creepy bastards. But that isn't the point.

If 15 credits is plenty I don't see why he's bitching. Unless that's the ammount needed to pass, I say you are doing a damn good job. As for your father himself, did he go to college? Or come from a background that highly values or doesn't value education? I've noticed this happen alot, but usually those two backgrounds influence individuals to be extra uppity about school. Although he certainly does not need to yell and act obnoxiously about it, he probably(somewhere) has your best interests at heart. Then again, I'm just a way-too-mother like sixteen year old brat with too much access to a computer. My thoughts are probably inaccurate and certainly don't ammount to jack. XD}

"Well, that is most likely true." Larai chuckled. "If you need me to help out in any way to make it up to you for being gone so long and just dropping in so suddenly, please, let me know."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games