Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:36 pm
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
People I'm exhausted. Been up all night. Changing a few things around. Pooped...there's some free gold scams in the welcome forum right now, and take a look at the 150 question quiz in T3h Movie World's chatterbox. I'll be around for a while longer, but everything here is down. Pretty freaking dull...

i feel sorry for you
stare What is that supposed to mean, exactly?

you had to stay up all night....thats tourture well to me i alwayas need some kind of sleep
Oh. Yeah, it sucks. Big sweaty balls. But I needed to do some more studying here. And had to make some major security adjustments. If it's a bloody war these scammer-scum want, they have one...
the creep behind that quiz I mentioned was in here deep. Saw the name everywhere. Dangerous b*****d...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:24 pm
I dont have the option of not sleeping right now. I just got back from the dr and he gave me this medication that when I take it Im like

eek

xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Happyaku Bikuni

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:44 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
I dont have the option of not sleeping right now. I just got back from the dr and he gave me this medication that when I take it Im like

eek

xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hiya. What's new?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Bizzy are you in here?....bizzy......  

Broken Cadaver

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:28 pm
Yeah I'm right here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:19 pm
SOOOOPA MANZ IST BACK !

heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:00 am
Gore enters the bar; followed by a tubby imp/worm thing; carrying a mountain of scrolls ; FAQS; and word balloons pre-loaded w/obscenities; ravings; and " It's THAT easy? "....

As well as " What the Blazes Does That Mean in English??" he calmly walks to a table and seats himself...**A milk Barkeep, with a jar of pickle juice for a chaser... twisted How fare you all? We are well-rested and relaxed; what would any of you care to discusssss?** The gurgle has more hard consonants and fewer sibilants now as the Necrophagous has become more fluent in human speech patterns...it smiles and waits patiently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:12 am
Let's talk about how awesome the NSTG is blaugh

LOL, j/k

I dunno .... I recently heard that scientists have changed their mind about global warming and are now saying that we are headed into another ice age based on an 11 year low of sunspot activity.

OH OH OH , AND the grizzly bear that is in Semi Pro with will ferral... totally killed his trainer with a bite to the neck. I am sorry but ... GO BEAR ! Leave the bearz alone pirate  

Happyaku Bikuni

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:28 am
BizzyBo
Yeah I'm right here.

sweet, hey bizzy can you get me a milk....please  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:16 am
Happyaku Bikuni
Let's talk about how awesome the NSTG is blaugh

LOL, j/k

I dunno .... I recently heard that scientists have changed their mind about global warming and are now saying that we are headed into another ice age based on an 11 year low of sunspot activity.

OH OH OH , AND the grizzly bear that is in Semi Pro with will ferral... totally killed his trainer with a bite to the neck. I am sorry but ... GO BEAR ! Leave the bearz alone pirate
Human trainers are very cruel to their charges despite popular misconceptions. Go bearz, elephants and all the rest!
Hard to feel bad when a circus elephant does a rhumba on its' trainer. You ever see any of that hidden camera video stuff about animal abuse in the circus? scream Enough to piss anyone off.

Global cooling? I'd have thought that was obvious. I'm amazed at how long it takes the lab-coats to figure some out of the most painfully self-evident sh't... rolleyes rofl  

Foolkiller

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:50 am
*Grabs a couple of glasses of milk for Lupus and GBV.*

Here you go guys, is there anything else that I can get you all?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:27 am
BizzyBo
*Grabs a couple of glasses of milk for Lupus and GBV.*

Here you go guys, is there anything else that I can get you all?

*sips milk* thanks bizzy i needed that  

Broken Cadaver

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 am
**How DOES one start any kind of action around here?** the beast queried of Bo. **it's difficult to keep track of a conversation in the bar whilst mucking about and bumping one's head on annoyingly trivial matters of profile editing.. lol ...suggestions?**  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:29 pm
Yeah we usually use the ** It's not an official thing though. I would say that it's more accepted and widely used. xd  

BizzyBo

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:47 pm
BizzyBo
Yeah we usually use the ** It's not an official thing though. I would say that it's more accepted and widely used. xd
Not exactly what I meant; but that's cool. It seems kind of odd to just sit in a bar in character and discuss the local weather.. xd My roaming chat skills still leave much to be desired...  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games