Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:20 pm
Sekhmet
rabbid Rabbit
and a few other freshmen

that made me think you were a freshman.. sorry 3nodding
my ex bf was a freshmen, lol......two words big and mistake burning_eyes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:21 pm
*pat pat*

I have never dated anyone younger than me....

then again, I'm not much of the "dating" type  

Sekhmet

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:22 pm
juniors rock too i was one alst yr woot! but senior yr just brings so many more priviliges ^_^ liek freshmen friday twisted where u can hide ninja and stuff freshmen in the varsity lockers,(field hockey)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:24 pm
I'll be a junoir in the fall.. unless you count credit wise... then I'll almost kind of be a junoir next fall!  

Sekhmet

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:24 pm
Sekhmet
*pat pat*

I have never dated anyone younger than me....

then again, I'm not much of the "dating" type
lol yea i relized neither am i ha, thast why he's mey "ex" bf lol pirate three cheers for being single  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:25 pm
Sekhmet
I'll be a junoir in the fall.. unless you count credit wise... then I'll almost kind of be a junoir next fall!
lol ya my mums lie crazy pyscho with the whole grades thing so i have to keep them up or she locks me in a closet eek , and forces me to have to sneak out when she grounds me mrgreen  

rabbid Rabbit

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:26 pm
hip hip HURRAY~

although I must admit... I am kinda of a relationship/friends with benefits type thingy with my friend Gabe

mind you he was drunk as hell, so it isn't the best picture  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:28 pm
rabbid Rabbit
Sekhmet
lol ya my mums lie crazy pyscho with the whole grades thing so i have to keep them up or she locks me in a closet eek , and forces me to have to sneak out when she grounds me mrgreen

my mom used to be uber uptight...we she still is, but ther eisn't much she can do, but she refuses to let me get my GD, but I'll be taking classes at the local community college next fall and I'll dual credit, so she's happy.  

Sekhmet

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:29 pm
ya i'm liek that with my friedn john idk if i have a good pic of him but he's a hot dramma guy, for some reason our drmama guys are hawt too  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:31 pm
lucky... I can't think of any hot nerds at my school.... maybe they all left and enrolled in your school!  

Sekhmet

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:32 pm
Sekhmet
rabbid Rabbit
Sekhmet

my mom used to be uber uptight...we she still is, but ther eisn't much she can do, but she refuses to let me get my GD, but I'll be taking classes at the local community college next fall and I'll dual credit, so she's happy.
sounds kewl , the onlt thing thast gonna suck bou t this yr is that all my older friends are gone crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:33 pm
Oh I know, I felt like that last year, when about half of my friends, well my smart cool anime nerd frinds graduated... it sucked  

Sekhmet

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:34 pm
Sekhmet
lucky... I can't think of any hot nerds at my school.... maybe they all left and enrolled in your school!
ya mabe, our choir guys aren't that bad eitehr i'ma choir /band/drama,jock, academic challenge chick , i'm in like every club in our hs so igots my pick of all of them ^_^ except our foot ball players arre butt ugly and so are our cheer leaders so we're liek the opp of normal HS's lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:36 pm
Sekhmet
Oh I know, I felt like that last year, when about half of my friends, well my smart cool anime nerd frinds graduated... it sucked
have u ever played pokemon during lunch or ne game liek that?, thats what all the hawt guys do in our school eek  

rabbid Rabbit

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:37 pm
unless you are a cheerleader of a football player, no one cares about of Football team.

as for me, I'm that weird chick that sits in the back, when she comes, that is (for some stupid reason) infamous for my smoking and coming to school drunk redface , yet I ace most of the test and for some odd reason people like me. Its actually not bad I like it. I've only ever belonged to one club, the GSA, and that was only for freshman year.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games