Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:38 pm
rabbid Rabbit
Sekhmet
Oh I know, I felt like that last year, when about half of my friends, well my smart cool anime nerd frinds graduated... it sucked
have u ever played pokemon during lunch or ne game liek that?, thats what all the hawt guys do in our school eek

wow.. you are kidding....
I have friends that are weird liek that, but I don't do it... and they aren't really god looking, in fact, most are gay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:44 pm
Sekhmet
unless you are a cheerleader of a football player, no one cares about of Football team.

as for me, I'm that weird chick that sits in the back, when she comes, that is (for some stupid reason) infamous for my smoking and coming to school drunk redface , yet I ace most of the test and for some odd reason people like me. Its actually not bad I like it. I've only ever belonged to one club, the GSA, and that was only for freshman year.
we usua to have a SAGA but no one liked the president so that died, ppl take outr football team waay too seriously but i sucks total a** the marchign band (which i'm in) is the only thing that keeps the ppl in the stands from leavign b/c we yell things like ur mom smells liek fish and is that ur face or did u teach ur a** how to talk  

rabbid Rabbit

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:46 pm
yea ovewrbrook has alot of gay kids , most are in the closet of rampagingly homosexual 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:46 pm
rabbid Rabbit
Sekhmet
unless you are a cheerleader of a football player, no one cares about of Football team.

as for me, I'm that weird chick that sits in the back, when she comes, that is (for some stupid reason) infamous for my smoking and coming to school drunk redface , yet I ace most of the test and for some odd reason people like me. Its actually not bad I like it. I've only ever belonged to one club, the GSA, and that was only for freshman year.
we usua to have a SAGA but no one liked the president so that died, ppl take outr football team waay too seriously but i sucks total a** the marchign band (which i'm in) is the only thing that keeps the ppl in the stands from leavign b/c we yell things like ur mom smells liek fish and is that ur face or did u teach ur a** how to talk

lol.. sounds you guys are the real cheerleaders  

Sekhmet

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:47 pm
rabbid Rabbit
Sekhmet

My god, that sounds like my school. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:47 pm
we don't have very many gay kids, unless you count the whole bi being a fad, but most of them don't even come to the gsa meetings.  

Sekhmet

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:51 pm
Silver Hellsing
rabbid Rabbit
Sekhmet

My god, that sounds like my school. D:
xd do u live in jersey? cause in USSBA (marchband thing) we have a tradition of trash tlakign till after finals then u can be friends  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:53 pm
our school has alot of the whole i'm bi crap but i think thats bs and they are just confused, which theres nothing wrong with unless they use it as an excuse to make out with everyone!!!!! xp stressed  

rabbid Rabbit

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:54 pm
rabbid Rabbit
xd do u live in jersey? cause in USSBA (marchband thing) we have a tradition of trash tlakign till after finals then u can be friends

Nah, I don't.  
I don't think they are confuzed, I think it's an attention whore thing.  

Sekhmet

pretty_pink_angel21

I'm not sure what the person above me is trying to be!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:58 pm
^ looks liek a hawt nurse  

rabbid Rabbit

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:02 pm
^ has a whip that I would LOVE to be able to save for. >____<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:06 pm
^has a cute avi who loosk romatic with flowers razz  

rabbid Rabbit

shramin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:09 pm
îst a rabbit  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games