Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 pm
"Hrm, ok. Lets see.... Ah! Ashoc, perhaps you could help out in figuring out what it is he needs? And possibly a name while your at it? I'm not sure about him, but I know that I personally would not like to be called 'big guy' for any length of time."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm
"Alright, I'll do my best. I was also wondering about his name as well, actually. Ok big guy, do you have a name? Concentrate on it really hard, think of each part of your name slowly."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:38 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Alright, I'll do my best. I was also wondering about his name as well, actually. Ok big guy, do you have a name? Concentrate on it really hard, think of each part of your name slowly."

he didn't know a name off hand. and even if he did he didn't know how to tell them. he couldn't think of anything for the life of him. the wings on his helmet twitched a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm
"I don't think he has a name, that he knows of at least. It's ok, don't worry about it." She petted him gently and found herself on the floor next to him. "I am basically a poor psychic, right? So maybe if you think really hard on things, I can know what you're thinking. Got it? Ok. So what do you need?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:52 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I don't think he has a name, that he knows of at least. It's ok, don't worry about it." She petted him gently and found herself on the floor next to him. "I am basically a poor psychic, right? So maybe if you think really hard on things, I can know what you're thinking. Got it? Ok. So what do you need?"

he thinks but can only think "energy" in his mind. he wanted energy of some kind, and food primarily meat. he whines to Ashoc being unclear

his wings started twitching toward Ashoc sending more waves at her  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 pm
"...energy? Um. Meat. He wants meat." She found herself petting his wings and blinked a little in confusion as to how she got there.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:04 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"...energy? Um. Meat. He wants meat." She found herself petting his wings and blinked a little in confusion as to how she got there.

when she touches his wings she was given vision but saw a woman with long black hair in a blue dress. she began to speak and Ashoc could see nothing more but her and images of a babies hands reaching out

Woman: "You were made for great things my son..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:16 pm
In the reality where her body was, she froze up and blinked. "So this is sight..." she muttered. But her mind was nowhere near there. "Is that you?" Ashoc asked louder.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:24 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
In the reality where her body was, she froze up and blinked. "So this is sight..." she muttered. But her mind was nowhere near there. "Is that you?" Ashoc asked louder.

he had no idea what she was talking about.

more of the images of the woman holding the baby appeared to her

"Only the sightless will be able to see your heart my son..."

an image of the woman stroking the childs head

"you and your brothers will be amazing in skill. your power will be unimaginable my dear Hedron. and great things will happen to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:27 pm
Tears began to stream down Ashoc's face with the overwhelming sensation of sight. "Hedron. Your name is Hedron."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Tears began to stream down Ashoc's face with the overwhelming sensation of sight. "Hedron. Your name is Hedron."
his shoulders rose a bit. how did she know that?

an image of the woman and child and her holding him tight as they sat on a grassy hill showed up looking at the sky and trees around them

"this world will be yours to explore and run free. and one day someone will take care of you while I am gone. But you will be strong my son. Nothing can kill your spirit and your will."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm
Standing back, not really sure what was going on, he said "Hedron? ok then, now we have a name." he decides to just remain quiet after that, for he really had nothing to contribute to the current... situation.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 pm
More tears fell from her open eyes at the sight of the trees, and the agony of knowing that she'd never see again as soon as she let go of his wings. "Your mother was beautiful." She blinked back another flood of tears. "I'm so sorry Roland, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. Um. I appear to be seeing something in Hedron's past. Seeing it the way you would. It's a little emotional."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
More tears fell from her open eyes at the sight of the trees, and the agony of knowing that she'd never see again as soon as she let go of his wings. "Your mother was beautiful." She blinked back another flood of tears. "I'm so sorry Roland, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. Um. I appear to be seeing something in Hedron's past. Seeing it the way you would. It's a little emotional."

he had no recollection of anything she spoke of. he didn't know he had a mother at all.

an image of the child playing in the sand of beaches near the ocean and his mother wiping sand off his face as he smiled at her while the ocean crashed against near rocks but flowed fast and gently on the sand

"Everything the world holds will be for you to enjoy and uphold. take care of everything in it and the people in it"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 pm
"Ah, I see. Nah, don't worry about me, it's ok. Really." Roland walked to the roll-top desk and opened it, and removed a pad and paper. He then set to work writing a list of what he needed to get while he was out.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games