Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:06 pm
Inside the storehouse the walls were made of concrete, the whole space was nearly filled with supplies such as bags of flour, jars and cans lined shelves through the cente of the room, there were crates stacked on one wall, and in the very back there was a caged off area filled with books, treasures, and ancient looking artifacts.

"Sorry there aren't more chairs, I never expected to show this place to so many people." Cthugarai said sitting down in one of the three weaved chairs stacked alongside the crates.

"Now that we have some free time and some privacy, I think some introductions are in order. My name is Cthugarai Umcil Nimblethought. I've been living in exile for more then seventy years."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:10 pm
My name is Viral C and I have no idea what the "C" stands for but whatever. I am an artificial virus made by the U.S. governments military for massive combat and sololy causing havoc on enemies. 3nodding But I ditched and have been on the run my entire life 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:13 pm
"I'm fine with sitting on the floor," she said, sitting down across from the chairs. "A pleasure to meet you, Cthugarai. I am Kerrigan Leifilyn, and I have been in self-imposed isolation, except for Ithna, for the past forty years or so. And bored out of my mind for most of the time."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:16 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'm fine with sitting on the floor," she said, sitting down across from the chairs. "A pleasure to meet you, Cthugarai. I am Kerrigan Leifilyn, and I have been in self-imposed isolation, except for Ithna, for the past forty years or so. And bored out of my mind for most of the time."
aww poor baby *He said teasing like she did to him and pats her on the head* *He then sits next to her* xd  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:34 pm
"Hey, shut up Vitamin C." She put up her hand between them, signifying an invisible wall. "At least I know what my last name means, 'child of forest and flight.'"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:36 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Hey, shut up Vitamin C." She put up her hand between them, signifying an invisible wall. "At least I know what my last name means, 'child of forest and flight.'"
Wow she even knows the classic pun for my name xd And I don't think I need to tell what my first name means whee  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 pm
"Hmm." She stroked her chin in thought. "You have an infectious personality?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:05 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Hmm." She stroked her chin in thought. "You have an infectious personality?"
*He gives her a hug* Yup ^^  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:30 pm
"I wonder, do you prevent scurvy? Maybe. You are as nutty as a fruit cake." Kerrigan leaned against Viral tiredly and closed her eyes, though remained attentive to what was going on. "If any of you speaks so much as one word about me being so soft and weak right now, I'll skin you alive with my claws. But on a different note, I'm glad to have met you guys. It sure has been interesting."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:22 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I wonder, do you prevent scurvy? Maybe. You are as nutty as a fruit cake." Kerrigan leaned against Viral tiredly and closed her eyes, though remained attentive to what was going on. "If any of you speaks so much as one word about me being so soft and weak right now, I'll skin you alive with my claws. But on a different note, I'm glad to have met you guys. It sure has been interesting."
And the same goes from you to me. I got a record going ^^ *He leans his head on hers and closes his eyes*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:47 pm
She yawned slightly and opened an eye to look at Cthugarai. "Viral hasn't eaten for a long while. Not only is he doing reckless, suicidal things, but he is starving himself of food and rest. I suggest we force feed him something if he won't eat willingly. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:06 pm
Elcia laughed at their friendly teasing. Azkadelia coiled up in a corner near Draden and both appeared to have gone to sleep.

Elcia curled up in a chair. "I am Elcia Nienna of Tyds. I've been wandering around for a few years now, looking for adventure and interesting things." she yawned "Kerri you're quite intimidating even now." She smiled, mostly to herself "But don't talk like it's all over. Things are bound to get more interesting."

As she felt herself drifting slowly to sleep she quickly implemented her favorite trick. Tapping into the collection of plants she had connected to, she gave them the image of her mother's impossible hedge-maze that changed shape unexpectedly. She nodded off peacefully, knowing that no one from the outside not even someone with a flawless knowledge of the particular woods would ever find them until she removed the spell and freed them from walking in circles.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:54 pm
Kerrigan laughed softly at Elcia's words. "Oh yeah. I'm ferocious, fear me. Rawr!" She clawed sleepily at the air for a moment, then dropped her arm quickly. "But I don't mean to talk like it's over, or everything's gonna be fine. I'm just saying, you know, I'm glad to have met you guys. And I look forward to any coming adventure. Of course, there's some things I want to ask you all but I'm just too tired right now." She yawned again and took off her dragon skull, then drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:50 pm
I'll eat willingly after some sleep *He tightens his mask to where nobody could take it off him but himself* *He then drifts to sleep along with Kerrigan*  

Red Glacier

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games