Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:53 am
QueenNanami
2 new donaters!

NaiyaRose
VampirExocutioner

Thank you for donating ! heart XD

lol meimei, i changed it so i always appear off, i get less beggers and spammers that way for some odd reason XD

Thankies for that bump Naiya!

okies.. just being as sneaky as koro eh?? guess ill have to stalk you xp

BTW, this mite make me sound lazy lol but i havent been in towns in forever! lolz.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:59 pm
rotfl koro is sneaky?

I havent been either x.x I need to do alot of updating to this thread as well.. sigh iam behind. But it isnt my fault! I've been working and working x.x i feel like im loosing all strengh.

XD you are my 300th poster meimei! prezzie comming your way!  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:26 am
300th poster? eek

lolz okies! Thx heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:31 am
User Image

lol! Belated Happy Valentines art for you and your kitteh and sisters mrgreen
hehehe! fight hard Nanami-chan!  

Adie05

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow O_O
The sisters are fighting over Ryan?
Some lucky dude he is xP

Hey hey, that's pretty cool to hear xD
Sneaky Koro ... Lol xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:25 pm
eek arrow rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

MeiMei95

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:05 pm
thanks adie sweatdrop
when i first saw it i was just like eek then rofl
I love it heart i should show you the pic koro drew of me and kai XD rotfl

I will put it one my first page! and i wanna put it in my profile too blaugh adies pic that is XD

@koro- yar you are a sneaky little duck rotfl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol xD
I now have 13k tickets. Yay me! ^O^
Edging closer to get my dream item for my duck avvy ^__^
So I'll be sporting this white-ish look a little while longer until then sweatdrop

Hehehe~ ... so you weren't mad at the smoochy piccie? xPPP

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:45 pm
koromyst

Lol xD
I now have 13k tickets. Yay me! ^O^
Edging closer to get my dream item for my duck avvy ^__^
So I'll be sporting this white-ish look a little while longer until then sweatdrop

Hehehe~ ... so you weren't mad at the smoochy piccie? xPPP

rotfl no no, i thought it was funny XD Ryan loves it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:51 pm
duck... avi??

how much is it  

MeiMei95

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:27 pm
MeiMei95
duck... avi??

how much is it

Well, I have all the basic stuff ^_^
Now I'm going for the red sorcerer's book which goes for a whopping 36900 tickets in the PnJ gonk
Last time I checked, there was a listing for it at 80k gonk
I'd rather go with the tickets crying

I could have sported the avvy once again but the red book seems appealing to have it as an equip xD
Besides, this will give me time to have my white-ish avvy a little while longer xP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:14 pm
Thats alot of gold and tickets eek I wanna see what it looks like *is heading to the PnJ after posting this* blaugh

Thank you player18787 For the flowers XD heart

And thank you mysterious and lovely person for the rainbow socks and the Hammi hat. btw, i know who you are Mr. Mysterious! rofl
Thank you heart  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:06 am

Doesn't the hammi hat cost one heck of an amount? O_O
Lucky nanami!! xDDD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:47 am
koromyst

Doesn't the hammi hat cost one heck of an amount? O_O
Lucky nanami!! xDDD

Could you guess my reaction when i opened that gift! went from 3nodding to eek and then i was like x.x

yeah it does cost one heck of a amount of gold x.x
I know who it was too blaugh he's trying to be all mysterious wink  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

playa18787

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:58 pm
np i ot more flowers so there will be another trade soon  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games