Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:38 am
My partner DJ_Shrooms has:

PS2, Need for Speed - Most Wanted
PS2, Need for Speed - Underground

I need help choosing a game for Father's Day (this Sunday)

In your opinion is it worth getting him Need for Speed - Pro Street question question

I've also heard Tokyo Xtreme Racer DRIFT 2 is good! what would you advice I buy him question question

I'm more of a Harry Potter gamer so I have no idea on these games! Any suggestions most welcome.

Please help crying I really don't wan't to waste money buying a crud game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:14 am
I wish I knew which is better but Im not into racing games ;/ I like rp and I like those harry potter games too omg they are fun XD

Anyways sending you a donation XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image

You didn't have to send me anything in that inky trade, but thank you heart

I haven't played racing games in ages, so I don't know the difference in those at all. Shrooms seems like a Grand Theft Auto kinda boy to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:40 am
bump and reminder to self: reply to all comments in this thread, update donations section.
Start new thread "SpiralRabbit's Tattoo Tektek Competition". Would I place this in the Chatterbox section question
Check MP to see if it's time to sell my Tama's basket 3rd generation to make money for my quest.

Back later!  

SpiralRabbit

Yhana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:35 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:15 pm
User Image Listen and

Hello Spiral i missed you ^^ bump
Dance with me!User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:34 am
User ImageUser Image

I miss you too. crying

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:13 am
Hi babe ye that game look's good. Nice one. heart heart heart  

DJ_Shrooms

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heya, Spiral! xD
It's been a long time since I last dropped by.
I'm pretty much clueless on the recent topic you guys are discussing in here xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageBump! Don't forget to keep up your quest thread if you want to reach your goals! User Image

User Image  

MeiMei95

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:34 am
SpiralRabbit
My partner DJ_Shrooms has:

PS2, Need for Speed - Most Wanted
PS2, Need for Speed - Underground

I need help choosing a game for Father's Day (this Sunday)

In your opinion is it worth getting him Need for Speed - Pro Street question question

I've also heard Tokyo Xtreme Racer DRIFT 2 is good! what would you advice I buy him question question

I'm more of a Harry Potter gamer so I have no idea on these games! Any suggestions most welcome.

Please help crying I really don't wan't to waste money buying a crud game.

Thank you all that gave advice/comments on the above. I bought 'Need for Speed - Pro Street' for DJ_Shrooms and he's really happy about it, in fact he's glued to it right now. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:50 am
QueenNanami
I wish I knew which is better but Im not into racing games ;/ I like rp and I like those harry potter games too omg they are fun XD

Anyways sending you a donation XD

I lurve HP games because they're one of too few that I can actually complete rolleyes . I've have the PS2 and PC version because they are different. I bought The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask N64 but haven't got far yet, it took me a while to suss out the weird 36hours target, it was driving me mad. It's tucked away now for later in the year when I have more time and patience to play.

QueenNanami I need to say a HUGE THANK YOU for your donation, much appreciated. biggrin

Hmm, they've changed the format of glitteryourway.com!!! sad You can't quickly get the code now like you use to be able to and I wanted to glitter Thank You.  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:52 am
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User ImageUser Image

You didn't have to send me anything in that inky trade, but thank you heart

I haven't played racing games in ages, so I don't know the difference in those at all. Shrooms seems like a Grand Theft Auto kinda boy to me.

It was such a HUGE inky trade that I couldn't take them for nothing, your such a darling. *grin*

Yep Shrooms has got that one, LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:21 pm
Thank you for all the bumps everybody and I really miss you too *tear in eye*

Unfortunately a lot of personnel issues don't give me the opportunity and time to enjoy gaia like I use to. crying Most days I (or Shrooms when I can persuade him - thanks Shrooms) grab my daily chances and check out announcements, PMs and occasionally buy/sell on the Market Place, but that's all I've been able to do recently, so you'll have to excuse me if I'm not keeping my quest thread upto date!!! Don't worry peeps I'll be popping by once every one or two weeks. I know it just not fair, but that's life!

What is happening to the Market Place it seems to have gone haywire! is it because of the school break? will it stay like that now? Tamla's Basket has gone down in price rapidly and so have a few other items I was hoping to make money with sweatdrop panic.  

SpiralRabbit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:36 am
User Image

That and the recent mcs are pricey... -___-|||

Not to mention the latest evo items.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games