Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Amai_Shukumei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:13 pm
_~M.i.z.u.k.i~_
hiya^.^ i just joined today and my name's devin, 12,f, canada and i luv anime!
i also like making gold and friends! (mostly friends tho^^)
my fave colour is azure, i like writing, drawing anime and every other kind of drawing, soccer (abit), horseback riding, video games and lots more
dislikes: ppl with really high self esteem.....rude ppl....liars...... sharks.... pointy stuff... and things that bump me in the night...and probably other things but i cant think of any at the moment...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:42 pm
Greetings, fellow Gaians! I am Suunok, the Eccentricly Crazy - but you can call me Teapot if you'd rather (personally, I'd rather you didn't). I'm here in the hopes of snagging enough gold to complete my quest (hopefully below the store cost for the items - the Marketplace can be great for that), then turn around and give back as much gold as possible to those who are working on quests of their own.

Whoops! Late to post! *melts into a puddle of goo and evaporates*  

Suunok

Rishnea

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:42 pm
hi im kairi! heart i love anime, reading, gaia, Deviant art, drawing (i do avi art!) i love polls too! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:49 pm
Um, okay, I'll try this out:

Name: Terra(I wish)
Nickname: Ice
Birthday: December 28(this month, woot!)
Stuff I like: Anime, drawing, Teen Titans, Azumanga Dioh, FLCL, uh....and oh yeah! Video games
Stuff I don't like: Most the people in my school, mean people, thats all I can think of.....
Job I hope to achieve: I want to be either an actor or I want to create a manga  

icegirl6274

bladebreaker15243

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:55 pm
Name:
Nickname:
Favorite color:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:59 pm
Hi, call me pong.
I've been with gaia for nearly 2 years now. Yeah I got bored around my first year so I decided to give away all of my wealth and that good stuff to my friends which I really regreted later on.

I helped with a donation thread called "gaia angel..something...something" yeah lol. The thread didn't last for long (a couple of months) because of low funding so it was dropped. This was why I regreted giving everything away because I could have contributed my own funds to keep it going. I stopped going on gaia regularly. However I've been coming on again, mostly to lurk. I love to give to others so I guess I'll be giving away as much as I can whenever I can.

Some threads I frequent are
FAAFN
URL linking won't work so here is direct
=> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8488765

Age. 16
I am Vietnamese American
Male
I LOVE anime O.O (You shoulda seen me when my parents canceled on demand...)
Currently collecting Samurai Champloo DvDs
Checking out Naruto and IGPX

I play table tennis/ping pong and hope to one day get ranked
I'm also on the Track, Volleyball, and Tennis team at school  

hadtobethatguy

...black..star...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:58 pm
My name is Tyler Winters and i love anime, music, roleplaying and other geek stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:04 pm
Mr.Smoke
favorite band:disturbed,H.I.M.,gorillaz.
intrests:souls&death
favorite movie:Halloween Ressurection.

mr.smoke

Vigilante Girl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:07 pm
I'm 14 year old Mark, I'm a Gaia regular, unfortunate events led me to have nothing but boxers and a sun hat.......I'm trying to look better.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:09 pm
hello my name is reaver  

reaver of the damned

Anorexic Goldfish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:12 pm
hey.peeps.call.me.huzz.im.new.here.duh.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:22 pm
Hey my name is Darren but all my friends call me thead or monkey. im 17 atm but i will be 18 in 14 days(mini cheer). i dont really go out much as i dont get on with people here most of then hate me, so i tend to stay in all the time, i enjoy writing poetry, i am one day hoping to be able to have some of my stuff publised 1 day (please keep your fingers crossed for me). i am currently single, but for some reason people say they love me all the time, i guess thats part of the reason im single, coz i never know if ppl mean it when they say it. i am also a proud bisexual, if you dont like that its your problem not mine, i have never done anything to 'straight' people. if there is anything you want to know just pm me im always free to talk to new people  

Kiyomori Nakiato

abkvs

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:41 pm
Hallo~ My name be Erin, I'm 14 in ninth grade. :3 I have no nickname, though one dude I know likes to call me Nemo for reasons unknown to me. O_o;;
I'm spifftasticly in love with all things anime, manga, & yaoi. I'm also A.D.D. & prone to braincramps. like this one I've got right now. *blank stare* neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:02 pm
G'evening yall my name is stacy though everyone calls me either poofy or amazon (i'm quite tall) i'm 18 a college student i love horses playboy bunnies and i love to read and play online on gaia or on my computer playing sims 2  

darkvampress2005

Toastete

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:02 pm
Um...hi, I just joined.

I need gold. End of story.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games