Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:08 am
Cresan walked into the office warily. He had just gotten off the boat that brought him here, and someone told him that he could enroll for the Moon Academy in the Palace's Office... He looked around and saw noone. Deciding that it was better to wait rather than come back later, he went and sat down, leaning against the wall adjacent to the entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:27 pm
Aino walked in and sighed as he sat down on his now desk ignoring everything around him. He lean back and closed his eyes before it open wide and he look at the boy in his office."Um...who are you?" he asked as he began to study the kid from head to toe for anything suspicious.  

Aino Tsukaima

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:50 am
Cresan had dozed off into a light sleep by the time the Tsukikage had walked into his office. A bit startled as well, he stood up and explained himself.

"Hi... Um, I'm Cresan Silveri. I... I would like to enroll in your Academy for Ninjas... I just arrived here, looking for a good place to start... The Hidden Village of the Moon sounded like a place I would feel comfortable in... I have a strong connection to the Moon, so... Sorry. I talk too much. Um, so can you help me?"

Although he stood there awkwardly, he already felt a strange energy, maybe a chakra, that was making him relax... This affirmation made him grin as inconspicuously as he could... This town gave him a good feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:55 am
"The moon is alway welcome and except every one. So tell me, where did you come from?" he asked and smiled at him.  

Aino Tsukaima

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 am
Cresan's eyes widened at the question. He had been so intent on becoming a ninja, he never bothered to wonder where he had come from. But... he did wake up alone in the middle of a forest...

"I'm not exactly sure, but... I think it was Konoha. The Land of Fire. I did live in a village at one point... it had a strange rock face, like four giant heads... I think it was a ninja town, but I never bothered there. The aura of fire it had there was unsettling to me. I feel closer to water, through my connection to the moon. The elements from the sky... Water, Wind, and Lightning... are where I feel most confortable, I guess."

"But I guess my talk of being comfortable is getting a bit redundant, wouldn't you say? Well, I would actually like to start learning jutsu right away."

He gave the Tsukikage a hopeful look, waiting for the answers he had been waiting for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:34 pm
"Wait, you still an academy student right?" he doesn't know and just hope that he is a genin. It would have been better since well there doesn't seem to be anyone else here.  

Aino Tsukaima

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:57 am
"Yes, I guess I still am, but I don't have any training yet... I have just gotten here on the island." Cresan hoped he hadn't let down the Tsukikage by being a mere Academy Student...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:27 am
"Well then I guess we just have to start from the beginning. You do know the basic three jutsus right? Well if you do then which one can you do but if not then...well we just have to start from the beginning." Aino sighed as he took out a kunai and spin it around and around and around.  

Aino Tsukaima

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 pm
Marquis bird circles the Kage's office as if he we're searching for someone. the bird swoops alittle to its side too far and luckily Marquis is using the tree climbing method to stick to his bird or else he would of tumbled off in a second. Slapping the bird upside the head. "BE CAREFUL YOU PIECE OF CRAP"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:29 am
Cresan stood there and pondered, trying to remember the three jutsus he had picked up back in Konoha.

"Um... Substitution Jutsu, Shadow Clone Jutsu... and the transformation Jutsu. I learned them from some Academy Ninjas in the Leaf Village... before I came here, of course."

"But... I would like to learn some Water Releases..."  

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 pm
"Water release huh, well I guess we have to test you a bit to see if you can become a genin. How bout show me those three jutsu and um...ah yes. Go to the training ground, there you will meet a trainer. Fight him, if he say you past then you past, if not then...well we try again." he smiled at him before looking down at the stack of papers on the desk. Letting a long sighed escape his lip he began to dig through them, looking for something that is actually important.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 am
Cresan gave a quick nod and proceeded to show the Tsukikage his jutsus...

Making a few hand signs, Cresan readied himself. "Bushin no Jutsu: Shadow Clone Technique!"

He produced two clones that both looked identical to him. With gazes from the Tsukikage, all three of them smiled like a young boy who just presented a talent to his parents. As quickly as they came, Cresan got rid of his shadow clones.... And he prepared for his next jutsu.

Again Cresan formed one or two hand signs, and spoke aloud, "Kawarimi no Jutsu: Subsitution Technique!"

Nothing seemed to happen to Cresan at all... But he did seem more stiff than before... All of a sudden a shuriken came out of nowhere, straight at Cresan. He did nothing to dodge or stop it, and once it hit him, his form became that of a few crumpled up pieces of paper. Although the Tsukikage had noticed Cresan dart behind his back, as there was no other place to hide in the Office, it still showed he could perform that jutsu.

Last one... For the last time, a few handsigns blurred from Cresan's hands, "Henge no Jutsu: Transformation Technique!"

In Cresan's place was a rock about the size of his hand that fell with a dull thump to the ground. A tiny "ow..." could be heard, and a puff of smoke revealed Cresan once again.

"Haha, that's probably my worst jutsu.... I always forget to get into position before I become a rock... And just so you know, my clone jutsu can only be used as a distraction... I don't like putting too much chakra into that. But my substitution justsu is probably my best out of all three."  

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 am
"OK, you pass. Now go to the training ground and asked the trainer to train you. After that...well we think of something." He let a long sigh escape his lip before pulling his attention back to the paper work.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:12 am
*Leo knocks on the door*  

Leoknight777

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out