Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Tektek Avatar Exchange (Free) [IT LIVES!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tektek?
I don't want you touching my things
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Gimme-gimme-gimme!
18%
 18%  [ 11 ]
Have at it
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Yes?
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Poll whore
23%
 23%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 60

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:12 pm
That is the sad fate of us lonely wanderers of the Ancient sword...
*wind dramatically billows the coat behind me while I look into the sunset. Because you know there is a sunset right now, no matter what time it is.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:39 pm
I've always found that sunsets occur at the most opportune times...

aretoo
Okay, Kusa, okay! wink

Here's aretoo's updated inventory

User Image  

124-C

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 pm
Erverain
That is the sad fate of us lonely wanderers of the Ancient sword...
*wind dramatically billows the coat behind me while I look into the sunset. Because you know there is a sunset right now, no matter what time it is.*

I am an old ATG member =]

I still don't understand why the Katana is so darn expensive I mean... some of the stuff I have is rarer then it but not even half the price of the katana

]http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=23227763

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:22 pm
It's because nobody wants to part with it, Shram.  

124-C

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:23 pm
I made one for Viral. I know its a little simpler than what you usually make (and somehow fuzzy), I just hope the layering does actually work on Gaia.
User Image

Oh and I checked my link out. I noticed that my Enchanted book is not turning up all its evolutions, I have them all so don't feel like you can't use them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:32 am
Elcia
I made one for Viral. I know its a little simpler than what you usually make (and somehow fuzzy), I just hope the layering does actually work on Gaia.
User Image

Oh and I checked my link out. I noticed that my Enchanted book is not turning up all its evolutions, I have them all so don't feel like you can't use them.
I'll mod it a bit but yeah it can work ^^ except the nano-C hates the Chain of Command but that can be workedwith :3 thank you Elci ^^  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:49 am
Viral C
Elcia
User Image

I'll mod it a bit but yeah it can work ^^ except the nano-C hates the Chain of Command but that can be worked with :3 thank you Elci ^^

I felt that you needed something on your head. I was getting tired so I didn't notice that fiery crown. I didn't know how many Coocoons you had so I didn't think to use the scarf (my favorite option from that item so far) The light teal of the eyes with the belt on the pants is a good touch. Yeah Gaia doesn't like to layer certain things together, I had that problem with the avi Umi made me a while back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 am
124-C
It's because nobody wants to part with it, Shram.

I am an old ATG member =]

Nobody wants to part with the other weapons either (with exceptions of the sillier swords)

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:44 am
User Image

Here's one for Aretoo. It's not what you regularly wear, but I think it is cool looking. Aretoo & Kusa have the ability to make so many avis. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:16 pm
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia
User Image

I'll mod it a bit but yeah it can work ^^ except the nano-C hates the Chain of Command but that can be worked with :3 thank you Elci ^^

I felt that you needed something on your head. I was getting tired so I didn't notice that fiery crown. I didn't know how many Coocoons you had so I didn't think to use the scarf (my favorite option from that item so far) The light teal of the eyes with the belt on the pants is a good touch. Yeah Gaia doesn't like to layer certain things together, I had that problem with the avi Umi made me a while back.

i have 5 coocoons XD so go for it. I like butterflies ._.  

Red Glacier

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:32 pm
Updated again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 pm
Ooooo, thank you, Tsuji & Kire! mrgreen  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 pm
Here you go~

'Tis my avi and inventory. And yes there are quite a few daily chance items there sweatdrop
But yeah.

(Oh yeah and just so you know, you can take off the zorro mask if it doesn't fit whatever theme you wanted to make for mine, but...I'm rather attached to that mask, so yeah >.>)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:57 pm
User Image

I saw Invis in her unders. razz  

124-C

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image
Likewise. ;P

Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games