Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:03 pm
The dragon fled.
"Even if he would make my power less, i have implanted some life into other things"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm
Determined not to let the dragon be cursed he used his link to force the dragon to return to him, all the while searching his life energy for the link.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:10 pm
His brother transformed into a green-armoured knight. He summoned fifteen green bolts of energy and trapped Lerista in the circle of energybolts.
"Go or stay, go and you will have to battle another day, but you might be stronger, or stay and get it over and done with"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:39 pm
He summoned all he could, knowing this might be his last. "I shall never submit to an insulant prince. A choice from you is as worthless as you are yourself." And with that out he conjured a black suit of armor and a blade. he at least wished he could see her again before he died. He charged and threw everything he had at the prince.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:50 pm
They fought and one could see that they were equally matched.
"I loved Drajira" he said softly. "And for i shall fight"
he angrilly hacked at his armour.
"I know where she is, in the only place of sanctury nearby."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:07 pm
"Listen to me." He said as their swords were clashed. "She is in danger because of these that wish to destroy all. They curropted her dragon and if they found her they'll kill her. She means alot to you so prove your love and loyalty by fighting the enemy, not me. I wish to save this world to help everyone."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:10 pm
"Her dragon is not corrupted" he said.
At once Lerista remembered the dragons voice. His serious voice seemed to echo the voice of her dragon. thus, proving dearly he loved her.

"i am cursed" he cried before falling to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:24 pm
He halted his attack but kept his blade ready. He remembered the dragon and mentally slapped himself. "Cursed?" He moved his free hand nea him and felt for the curse with his energy.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 pm
"I loved her but then i was cursed. I do not think i am worthy of what she gave me, give it back to her next time you see her"
He handed him a pendant, just like Leristas.
"And she gave me yours last time she saw me, but that was for a split second"
He handed his pendant. The pendant glowed.
His hands glowed with his energy but now, not under that cursed form his energy glowed the same colour as Drajira's.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:37 pm
He nodded and backed up and lifted his sword. "To free from the curse, what is it?"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:42 pm
"To have an evil personality, thats the curse. To free me from it, i am not sure, if i knew id be free. I can be 'free' for short times though, like now"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:59 pm
"An honorable warrior. This may seem harsh but I could kill you to free you. As an honorable death, I can deliver and it may free you.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:03 pm
"No, the one who kills me while i have the curse on, the person will get the curse. Go while you have the chance, every time im back to normal, i will be stronger when i turn into the cursed mode."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:19 pm
He nodded and saluted him with his blade. He drew the energy to himself and teleported inside the castle where he saw the queen at. Making sure to stay in a shadowy form he looked about him.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:20 pm
((Draea's castle?))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games