Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

((It seems we are just waiting on Tox for now, she may have gotten busy or something.))

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 pm
((it's been 2 weeks)) crying  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:20 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

((It's deffinately been a while. Maybe now that it's at the top of the list, it will be seen better and the others will know we are waiting))

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 pm
((i hope so))  

PendragonX9

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 am
{...I'm gone for TWO WEEKS, and only one person posts anything? What the heck!? And whatever happened to chase?}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:05 am
((I... don't know. I wish this would get going again though.))  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:14 am
((i guess he dropped out))

John looked around, everyone seemed to have gone quite "well i guess we should get going" he said "Kazumi's apartment is this..." John trailed off as he noticed movement inside the cave "hey guys did you see..." John's sentence was cut off as the biggest snake he had ever seen burst out of the cave. the snake reared its head and stared down at them before lunging at John who jumped sideways at the last second. looking back John saw a crater where he had been standing a moment before.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:35 pm
{THANK YOU PEN!!! heart xd I love snakes...}

Blu pointed at the snake. "That would be it..."  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 pm
"Woah!" Karloseth exclaimed, unsheathing his sword and backing away. The snake noticed his movement and struck. Freezing time, he quickly got out of the way. He barely got out of reach before time started to flow again, despite the fact that he did not tell it to. He was running out of stamina, quickly. Karloseth was feeling winded, but was still able to function fairly well. The energy reserves that fueled the time stop ability was not the same energy used for normal function. As a result, he was able to run, fight, ect. without being able to pull off the time stop. Readying his blade, he prepared for the snake to lunge again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:16 pm
Seeing the snake turn it's attention to Karloseth, John quickly snapped his assault rifle to his shoulder an fired a few rounds into the back of the snakes head. Unfortunately this seemed to have no affect, and the snake didn't even turn around. John switched to his AA-12 and loaded the HE frag-12 rounds (grenade rounds).  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:41 pm
Seeing that John's bullets made no damage to the snake whatsoever, Karloseth was a little dismayed. However, he didn't have much time for dismay, because the snake had lunged again. Jumping to the side and swinging his blade, the snake missed him and only tasted the cold steel of the sword. Except not quite. The blade glanced off the snakes armored scales. This was the only time that he had EVER experienced any bit of reverb in his blade. It wasn't much, but it was enough to sting. Sheathing the blade, he began to run, for there was nothing he could do to damage the assulting creature.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 pm
Blu took out her Solar gun and aimed it at the spot John had shot at. A large burnt patch appeared on its head and she growled, then slid her gun itn opalce in her boot and lunged for the giant shadow snake, claws ejected. She landed on its back and leapt up to its head, jabbing two claws into its eyes. She leapt off, blood dripping off her claws, and siad "Shoot it!"  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 pm
Seeing Blu attack the eyes gave Karloseth an idea. Running head-long at the behemoth snake, he dodged it's strikes and slashed several times at the snakes soft underbelly as it reared again. This time the blade sliced through like a hot knife through butter, and blood began to pour through the wounds. The snake struck again, and this time Karloseth was a little slow. He jumped to the side, but the snake grazed his left shoulder with his fang. Inspection of the shoulder revealed a long scratch from the top of the shoulder to a little above the elbow. Backing off a bit, he knew that he needed to get some form of medical attention FAST.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:49 pm
John saw Karloseth get hit but knew he had to stay focused or else they'd all be dead. As the snake opened it's mouth to finish Karloseth off John fired 3 grenades down it's throat. A spit-second later the snake exploded in a shower of mixed snake meat and blood. Rushing over to Karloseth John begin examining the wound saying "Well that was pleasant."  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm
"Not a word I would use, unless compared to wrestling a bear." Sheathing his blade, Karloseth picked a piece of snake off of his shoulder and threw it on the ground. Crossing his arms, he said "It's nothing major, it just needs to be treated for any venom the snake might have been armed with."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff