Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:07 pm
That makes sense. I mean, you get distracted when you're thinking about something else and there's that "slip".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 pm
Ok, here is a quick update. I managed to get the white drome egg(1st Gen) earlier today. I also just remade my avi, but i dont like it. It seems like something is off. For some reason the hat does not look right, but it fits better than the travelers shawl. But if i remover the shawl, the avi looks even worse. Any item suggestions or minor changes you guys might suggest?  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:37 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
Ok, here is a quick update. I managed to get the white drome egg(1st Gen) earlier today. I also just remade my avi, but i dont like it. It seems like something is off. For some reason the hat does not look right, but it fits better than the travelers shawl. But if i remover the shawl, the avi looks even worse. Any item suggestions or minor changes you guys might suggest?

Uhm, the moon is the wrong shade. The hat is okay, but I think maybe the vampire's red moon thingy might work. That's all I can think of right this minute! Hehe!

Sounds like you're coming along good!

I can now get back active since I have a partial draft of my thesis in. Hehe!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:43 pm
remove the eyes maybe?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm
Well, the change in moon color actually worked out for the better. I was afraind to try that initially because i was afraid of color conflicts. but this actually works surprisingly.
As for the eyes. The avi does not gain anything from having them on, but it doesn't lose anything in my eyes to have them on either. They dont help, and they dont hurt. For now i will remove them.
Thanks for all your help. I am hoping to go on tektek and find just the right item for the torso area that will complete it. I dont feel that the items that are on the torso area are quite right.(that includes the shawl).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 pm
hmm what dose it look like if you only have the scares from the dome egg on you torso?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:07 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

It's the eyes and face paint that keep throwing me off a bit. Maybe check out the High Noon R0x0rBilly Hat? it's a darker shade and has a little blue in it so it would match the rest.
...stealing your heartUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 pm
yeah the eyes are a little weird  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:14 pm
Yah, i managed to chose some odd eyes when i joined. ^.^
The face paint is the second set of tattoos that came from the inaris beads, i still have them because of the Evolving item.....i would like to call it a glitch, but its not a glitch.....anyway, im sure you know what i mean.

The High Noon R0x0rBilly Hat sits oddly on the head. if it sat at a different angle i would jump on that one. ^.^

as for the drome scars, they cancel out the tattoos that i have, but the wounds do not. and the woulds look.......different.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 pm
Hehe! Erm....What about....Well what is your "Idea/ideal" then I might could help a bit more. I'm thinking vampire hunter type?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 pm
Aww...that's too bad. Since it's male only, I couldn't try it on to see how it sat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 pm
Thanks for the new octopi! Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:21 pm
Oddly enough. I had just thrown this together out of stuff that was in my tiny inventory. i though they looked good together. Vampire hunter sounds like something that is similar to it. I have never actually made an avi that followed anything similar to this. almost all of my previous avis have had a large amount of red.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 pm
I actually like how the torso looks. blaugh  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm
Really? For some reason it just looks like something is off about it, But then again, it could just be me. I am not used to looking at my own avi looking like this. ^.^

I am glad you liked the octopii evie. ^.^  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games