Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Checat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:34 pm
Names aren't that important to me anymore, so you can call me by my username, my real name(it's Cheryl), or whatever you think suits me. I live in Cincinnati, OH, but I'm from the South. Alabama specifically. I'm fifteen and hating it. I like reading, RPing, writing, watching movies. Abnormal stuff I like include wearing my new cat collar, describing death in detail to freak out classmates at Walnut Hills, and there's more but I can't think right now...

I got an invite and joined because it felt like a good idea at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:41 am
Hey, I'm Kias, 16 year old female struggling through what appears to be the most horrific junior year possible. Seriously. When I'm not doing homework or trying to make money (babysitting!) I'm usually on Gaia. My home on Gaia is probably the Jewish Gaians Guild, where I'm captain. More than 1/5th of my posts are there. Other than that, I hang in the ED and various other guilds. Next week I'm audititioning for the school musical and adding yet another item to my already busy schedule. Yippee!  

Kiashana

Myoreu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:05 pm
Hey I am Myoreu. I am a poster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:44 pm
Hi, I'm duck-munkey. Most people just call me duckie on this site. I'm 18. I have a guild, as well, and everyone is free to join it, the link is the picture in my signature. Thank you for inviting me to this guild. I hope I can be an active member here.  

Duck-munkey

Feisty Duck

borderline_mary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:22 pm
Hi. ^^ I usually just get called Jesanae unless people feel like being formal and including my last name. I am 20 years old in about two weeks, and I'm currently going to school to hopefully become an editor or a proofreader, with a possible minor in philosophy/ethics. Let's see.... I work at a pizza place and participate in an ongoing Dungeons & Dragons campaign, soon to be joined by Spycraft. I love violent FPS videos games that let me blow up my boyfriend's cousin. I deeply enjoy anime and science fiction/fantasy and am obsessive to the point of neurosis about correct grammar/punctuation/spelling.

*waves at Duck-munkey* I know you! You posted in my thread on the ED forum! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:05 pm
Thanks much for inviting me. :3 <3
Okayy.. call meh Jess. xD

If I were to be an imaginible animal, I would be.. a four legged penguin with five lion heads, and my tail would be tripled as a dog's, moose's and a wolf's. And then my paws would be bear and giraffe. My legs would be penguin, and gorilla. I would have a pet sponge.

J e s s i c u h

Zarmina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:07 am
Hullo! I'm Zarmina, but my two nicknames are Zarmie and Czar, so feel free to call me either of those. Or make up something new. If it's close to my username, I'll respond to it. ^^; I'm 16, a Junior, and hoping to go into science or creative writing eventually. I like science fiction, roleplaying, and about half a dozen random topics/hobbies. I also am very picky about spelling/grammar. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:33 pm
Konnichiwa minna-san!

My name is Dominic_Deegan. You may call me Dominic or Amara. I was invited to this guild over a week ago, but I just have been busy with other things. I'll add more later when I figure out what to say, lol!  

Dominic_Deegan

Familiar Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bignate_MCBC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:52 am
Hi, my name is Na'an (Nay - en), that's a nickname my daddy gave me. mrgreen Anyone, I am 18, studying psychology, and I Jesus Christ's little brother. We are very close, even though he is over two thousand years older than, me. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:23 pm
namw: Youko
nickname biggrin ark
interests: To many
fav. music:All kinds but country
band:None at the moment
Fav. color:Blue

Mistress_Dark_Korigashine

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:01 am
Hey. I'm Alison, you can call me Ali, Cammy, Chameleon, Ouji-sama, Ouji, Rabbit or whatever you like if you don't like any of those current nicknames. I'm 17, going on 18, and I'm a Japan-a-holic. I dislike badly-done dubs, although I do like some dubs myself, I love linguistics, computers, and RPGs, and my computer, GINA (capitals intended - all my computers' names have been in all-caps), is my favourite thing. My favourite band at the moment is Malice Mizer, but I also like Moi Dix Mois, Hether Alexander, Shimokawa Mikuni, Cibo Matto, and many others. I don't have a fave type of music - I'll listen to anything, but I adore any kind of foreign music. I was invited a while ago, but my computer's been offline while we moved and got settled in and other things, so I've not been able to respond. Thanks for inviting me! ~<3
Prince Chameleon  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:53 am
Dervos I am.....
stare
eek
whee
3nodding Anyway
rolleyes >_>
enh?
O.o
pirate
neutral
Ok stop that.
I'm 17 going on <_< >_> 18....
I play FFXI and im on the Odin server
I'm in two guilds including this one i used to be in 7 but dont do that because you have to be real active...
Uh what else.... O yesh i play KoC as well (kings of chaos)
Anyway i hope i can meet some new friends here and contribute to the guild.  

Dervos

Topaz_Flame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:21 am
Name : Katie, or Topaz
Music : Country.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:18 pm
Hi! My name's Shore_Angel_Rebirth but I've also been called Angel and Bangels (among other things stare ). I'm 21 and I live in SoCal. I love all things anime/manga, rock, and a lot of other things, so check out my profile or pm me! It's been nice meeting all of you 4laugh

Shore_Angel_Rebirth

Jewel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:25 pm
Yo!...wat's up my name's Jewel....i haven't used gaia for a long time so i'm pretty much new to it..though i have been a member of gaia since 2003 i wasn't able to keep up with it hope i can now....it's been three years any ways...i know i sound very hopeless but i'll try i suppose....<__<  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games