Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
What am I doing? Getting on the Express.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

She nodded to Eretria and then headed towards the train. She saw Sun and Chase making their way to the train. She smiled at the siblings and waited for them to make it to train. "Hey you two! Let's find Ariana, Steele and Mel and get a cabin."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Kat!" Sun exclaimed. He had no idea who Mel and Steele were, so he just nodded. "Sure!" he said. He still couldn't believe that his brother, the book nut, actually made friends with so many people. Hogwarts changed him, and perhaps it could do the same for Sun.

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going

Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

"Hey Kat," Chase greeted the girl. Compared to before, she seemed happier. The bruises have healed, wounds that drained the color from his face when he saw them. He smiled, trying to focus on the fact that Kat is happy and healthy. This year will be different.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:35 pm
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric passed through the barrier and onto the platform. he saw the huge train, and he slowly made his way up to it. he looked to see if Eve was following him, she seemed to be just looking around. Of course, he had too, but he had learned all he needed to in the span of a short few seconds.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))
Hear my heart burst again

Eve Fallrein
User Image
Unsorted First Year

Eve stopped in awe when she reached the platform. Her bright eyes searched the area with quick, amazed movements. She finally looked back to her twin, Alaric, and followed him to the train, almost wishing she could stay.

Where worlds collide
And days are dark
But you’ll never have my heart
**--_Out of Character-- _--**

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria watched as Katrina acknowledged the ravenclaw and walked away. She then looked down at Fenris and smirked. "Well, I don't quite know where Amanda or Leonidas are, but we should get onto the train before it leaves." Fenris gave a muffled woof and followed her master as the two of them climbed onto the train.

----------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Lore Brookwater

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor
12: Pureblood without prejudice: Single: Located at:

Lore, who had to literally jump out of the car before her father ran into the curb, was now standing on the platform. She pulled her hair back in place, and started for the train, hoping to find her friends.

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit,
User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image Virgil glared at the mutt and followed after his sister "We should head on the train there may be more desirable there."

User Image Darius said nothing as he headed onto the train he had a bit of a sour look.  

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||10 Years Old|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn smiled and took her brother's hand. "Okidoki!" She sang, pulling him towards the train. She was so excited to finally be here. Even if the mongrel had to come with them. She wouldn't be talking to him anyways obviously so it wouldn't hurt her mood. She led the way onto the train.
User Image
OOC: I already posted her on the train, xD so just know she's dragging Virgil down the train to an empty compartment. You can decide who to interact with i suppose. (:

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick stepped onto the platform, annoyed. He was running late, and of course his father was too busy to bring him to the station, leaving him with the option of having his mother drive all the way down. He didn't blame her, but mostly his father, who always seemed like he had too little time on his hands for him. He straightened up as he realized that Lore was standing near the train, obviously looking for people. "Hey Lore!" He jogged over, pulling his cart after him. "Waiting for people?"

State: Irritated

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Lore Brookwater

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor
12: Pureblood without prejudice: Single: Located at:

Lore turned when she heard her name. She then realized it was Richard.
"Oh hey! Uh, no one specific. You'll do," she said, jokingly. She pointed to the train. "Shall we?"

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit,
User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick blinked. He'll do? "Um yeah, sure." He decided to help her get her things onto the train and after getting his own things up, climbed aboard. "I'll do, huh?" he muttered to himself quietly.

State: Irritated

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:06 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

"Perhaps closing my eyes and running at a wall wasn't my best plan.." Kara reflected as she looked down at the pile of books, robes, clothing, and assorted supplies that she had unintentionally strewn about the ground near the entrance of the platform. Granted, she was really nervous about the whole thing so she certainly wasn't thinking straight, plus she was anxious and ready to be on her way to the school she had been imagining for weeks now. She was positive that the real thing would live up to her imagination. It just had to.

Crouching down, Kara began reaching for her books, putting them back, one by one, in her now-open trunk. Forcing herself to smile, Kara straightened them inside, attempting to hide her embarrassment by simply not showing her face. This was not how she had wanted the year to start, but it was admittedly a bit par for the course with her. Taking a deep breath and hoping her face wasn't as ridiculously red as it felt, she pulled her head out of the trunk and reached out for her robes.

ooc: Hooray! Ze platform and whatnot!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:35 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Helpful
Thoughts: That must be embarrassing
With: Kara

Newlyn handed Kara her robes, noting the other first year's flushed face. "Hey, you OK? I don't think anyone else saw, so no worries." she said reassuringly. "I'm Newlyn Vass." She stuck out her hand.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom"

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:51 am
User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara's face just grew even redder now that someone was helping out. Unsure of what to do at the moment, she took the robes from Newlyn and attempted to shake her hand in one movement. What she succeeded in doing is dropping her robes in a heap inside her trunk and get a grip of roughly half of the girl's hand. "Oh..hi. Kara. My name, I mean. Thanks.." Kara tried her best attempt at a smile, not wanting to mess anything else up so soon.

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Helpful
Thoughts: She seems nice
With: Kara

"You're quite welcome," Newlyn replied graciously, not all bothered by the other girl's awkwardness. Some people were easily embarrassed. She was not one of them. It took a lot to break the wall of calmness she had so long ago built to preserve her sanity. She had already gotten over her initial fury at her father.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 am
User Image

Putting the last of her items into her trunk, Kara shut it, and stood up. "Yeah, sorry. This is my first year here. I just got a bit too excited. How long have you been going?" Kara looked at the girl, thinking it was nice to know that eventually people figure this whole thing out. The small comforts are really what made things liveable. Besides, her parents had told Kara to be sure to make friends as soon as possible, and Newlyn seemed nice enough.

ooc: bleh~  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games