Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jade listened intently but was a little disappointed by the lack of real information. The question of being excited to leave his home struck a chord with him. A gentle smile was placed on his face an automatic defense when he wasn’t sure of himself and the setting to come.
“I am really thrilled to leave my home…. My life there isn’t really the best yeah my family has the luxuries that most people want but that isn’t really enough. I think Hogwarts will be a good experience for me.”
He said as his mind was swirling with memories from home most recently was the night before he left when his father called him a disgrace to the family for not wanting to stay out for a dinner party with their friends. Trying his best to keep the smile on his face he decided to change the conversation.
"So did you have a good summer?"

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:46 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie nodded as he spoke about his family life. "Well I don't know that feeling, but I was excited last year cuz I'm an only child and I was home schooled so I'd never really been around people my own age until last year." She shrugged. "So I guess I can kinda relate." She chuckled and nodded when he asked about summer. "Best summer a girl can have while having her a** kicked at Quidditch by her younger siblings and third wheeling it with her best friend." She ruffled her hair with a shrug.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:47 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>After storing her empty owl cage in her trunk and making sure Henry was safely in her backpack, Nell climbed onto train being thankful for the lightening charm placed on it by her mother while dragging them behind her as she looked for a compartment. She could hear the laughing tones of Gracie but she seemed to be talking to someone else and didn't want to be rude and interrupt so she continued on. Finally she found an empty one and quickly went in and stored her trunks in the overhead bins and sank into the cushioned seats of the train. While waiting for the journey to begin she pulled out her dwarf hamster and began to coo and talk to him as she fed him soft cheese she -ahem- borrowed from the hotel's kitchen. She figured she'd eat her basket lunch when the train was in motion.<<@

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Excited | Thinking: New year, new year! |

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:56 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade had a hard time imagining Gracie as becoming a third wheel or rather what most people would call it an annoyance. So he went on
"Well I Was homeschooled as well mostly magic my parents believed it was better I learned that before anything else..."
A light luagh came out as he finished that sentence then said
"I spent the summer traveling I went to Hogsmeade last I barely made it to the station in time I told my Driver Sanders I would curse him so bad if we were late. I still find it ridiculous that I couldn't just stay and go through the gate."
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:11 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled. "A personal driver?" She asked with a laugh. "That's awesome!" She flicked her hair over her shoulder and nodded her head. "My mother would be mortified if we ever acted like we had money. She seems to like to think that we're not well off...." Gracie trailed off shaking her head with a smile. "So any siblings?" She asked Jade.

OOC:...

The days are fading

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:12 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: I wonder if she'll let me sit
With: Nell

Marina stepped into the other second year's compartment. She was ever so slightly tensed, ready to leave at a moment's notice. "May I sit?" she asked politely. "Or are you saving it for your friends?" It would be exceedingly awkward if it was just her and a group of friends who all knew each other, so she hoped that if the girl was saving it she'd let her know. Anything to avoid being an outsider again. She was tired of watching people's friendly, lighthearted chatter and not being able to join in. All the poor girl really wanted was a friend. After the previous year she really needed one.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty"

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin dragged her trunk along the corridor. She heard her best friend's voice waft through the air. She looked around for her, biting her lip softly. She smiled when she found the compartment. Caitlin knocked on it softly and opened the door a crack. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked, twirling a peice of black hair, near the bottom of her ponytail. Her eyes flitted to the boy she was sitting with, it caused her to smirk slightly, only revealing it to Gracie.
OOC: Outfit in Picture, Hair in second icon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:36 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell looked up to see a nice red haired girl wearing purple ask if she could sit inside and her face lit up with a smile. "No, I'm not saving it for anyone, course you can sit here!" her Scottish brogue still strong but softening as she aged. She lifted Henry onto her shoulder as she stood and offered a hand to the other girl "My names Nell Ellis, second year Hufflepuff. Your a Slytherin right? I think I saw you last year in Transfiguration wearing the green uniform." she smiled sheepishly at forgetting the other's name, as scatterbrained as she was.<<@

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Excited | Thinking: New year, new year! |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jade loved the fact Gracie was so open sort of like a book. The thought of having money but not using it was disturbing to him. His parents always told him he would never have to worry about it since they had so much of it. He shook his head in response of her question.
"Nope no brothers or sisters my parents told me I was all they wanted. I am sorta happy they never had anymore I wouldn't wish them on anyone."
It took a few seconds but after what he said he burst out laughing. Grabbing his sides out of pain a couple minutes went by before he could regain his composure. After that he noticed a soft tapping at the door and looked up he saw another girl asking if she could come in. Jade said without a pause
"Of course you can."
He then scooted over to make room for her on his seat.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Relieved
Thoughts: Oh, good
With: Nell

Marina shook Nell's hand, introducing herself. "Thanks. I'm Marina Aldred. I'm in Slytherin, yeah." She pulled her things inside. "Wingardium leviosa!" With that she levitated her trunk into the overhead bin. She put Jet's cage on the seat across from Nell, opening. The grey cat crept out, and froze when it saw the hamster on Nell's shoulder, getting ready to pounce. "Jet, no," Marina said firmly to the feline. "Behave." The cat gave her an annoyed look and settled on the her lap as she sat down.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty"

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin smiled when the boy allowed her in. "Thank you. Caitlin Engels, Second Year, Gryffindor, pleasure. Wingardium Leviosa!" She said politely, then flicked her wand and watched as her trunk was lifted into the luggage rack. She put Wise next to it, much to her disapproval. Caitlin sat down next to the boy, looking at Gracie, eyebrow raised. "Summer gone well?" She asked, even though she spent most of her time with her.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:08 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
When Caitlin sat down he placed his feet back up on his trunk and said
"Jade Salling Nice to meet you... So I take it you two know each other....."
When he noticed her lift her eyebrow at Gracie nothing but confusion entered Jades mind.

Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:16 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen walked down the corridor, dragging her trunk behind her. She carefully carried her owl in her other arm. She found an empty compartment and opened the door. She stepped onto the seat and put the cage on the luggage rack. She opened the cage and let her owl fly out. Branwen then lifted her trunk up next to it. She sat down and watched her brother pull his trunk up next to her's.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin nodded to Jade with another smile, "Yeah, Gracie is my best friend. She was supposed to be a Gryffindor. What house do you want?" She asked, looking at him. The Gryffindor looked up when her owl hooted and sighed. Caitlin stood up and opened the cage, Wise landing on her wrist as she sat down again. She stroked it gently and looked to Gracie, "How's that owl of your's, Gracie?" Caitlin asked, almost forgetting her news.

User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:30 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled when Jade started laughing, it was cute. "My mum has always said she wants more kids. I'll probably come home one day to find out i have little siblings." She smiled and turned her head when she heard Caitlin's face. "Well well well if it isn't miss love bird." She sang, breaking out in giggles. "Course you can sit her Caitlin. This is Jade." She pointed to her new found friend. "Jade this is my best friend Caitlin."

OOC: sorry for the wait i was doing chores >.>

The days are fading

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games