Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsClassified0451

Shadowy Informer

13,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:02 pm
Hi there! I'm Hikari-Koun. I'm 22, female, and straight. I found this guild on the front page of the guild page, so I thought I'd check it out since I'm tired of being single. ^.^'

Let's see...A little about me: I love to read and write, am a huge anime fan and Game of Thrones fan. I also love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Caribbean. I love dogs and animals in general, and am looking for someone I can just chill with.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:58 pm
Doing this cause why not?
Username: 7deadlysouls
Orientation: Straight

I go to college, just putting it out there. I like to read manga (not really much mainstream manga tho) and watch a little anime, I like to play games on PS3, but a little on PC. I'm just really looking for someone I can chill with (I may not always be open though, kinda busy with college). But I'm always there for anyone who needs me (although I may not have the best advice). I'm usually nice, but usually not when I game (i'm a rage quitter). I'm also shy redface but i'm also honest to those close to me. But I always try to be helpful to the best I can be.  

7deadlysouls

Eternal Genius

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ethereal IV

Shy Darling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:33 am
Doing this out of curiosity c:

Username: x - w i n n t e r

Am straighter than, uh, something reaaaally straight c: (I'm funny, I swear /pouts/)
I AM ASIAN AND PROUD C;
Um, I love to read both books and manga.
I am a huuuuuuuge fan of Harry Potter and Fairy Tail.
I play League of Legends, but I swear, I'm a total noob :c
I tried playing CoD but HAH I'm so bad at it rofl
I really reaaaaally reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally camera-shy, so don't expect to see pictures of me any time soon x3

Other random facts:
I'm starting University this coming June and I'm taking Computer Science.
I love chocolate. Chocolate cake, cookies, ice cream as long as it's chocolate, mine C:<

-Hana ♥

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Username: Lady Diemos
Orientation: Pan
I enjoy reading, watching a lot of Netflix, writing, video games, random internet things, I am on tumblr. I like cute things, I love doodling randomly or whatever is available. I'm a big Harry Potter fan, also love A Series Of Unfortunate Events. I also like being introduced to new things that are nifty~
Just as a thing, I am polyamorus,and do currently have 2 partners. So whoever I'm paired with should know that.

So yeah...

PeachiePuff

Magical Nymph

17,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Divine Donator 100

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:04 pm
Username: nonniethepony
Orientation: Straight

I'm Australian and in my second year of university studying Law.
I love to travel and Harry Potter.
I'm just looking for someone that is fun to talk to with similar interests. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:44 am
Saw that one of my friends joined it and...kinda sucks being single and open to possibilities.

How old are you? 28 >w >

seeking: woman (prefer women than men)

What are you looking for?friends maybe more

also, i'm into anime, manga, video games, digital art designing, cuddling, trying new things...(and if i find someone...love kissing whee )

age range? between 21 and 29

also i'd prefer if they were in ohio or willing to travel.  

Midnight Bunbun

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:22 am
Name: Ken

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Looking for: Female

Interests: Anime, Manga, Video Games

I'm taking up law school entrance exams. Despite that, I'm quite shy and soft-spoken. I have difficulties initiating and maintaining conversations with strangers, but when I feel like we have something there or like I'm becoming comfortable with you, I become really outgoing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 am
gaia_nitemareleft ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ gaia_nitemareright
User Image

Hey,

My names Jeff, I've just started looking to date online... I'm fun, outgoing creative, I like to rolepley, l find myself easily amused... I like all sorts of anime, I've been on a sword art online kick as of late.

Couple things about me, I'm 25/ male/ straight... I like to talk about pretty much anything, I never feel outside of my comfort zone. I work as a mason building houses and other structures out of cement block, steel and wood framing... Unfortunately I work a lot so I don't have a lot of time to go out looking for someone...

Typically, I find crazy, outgoing people very enjoyable! I like someone with slot of confidence in themselves... As well as very independent people. Gamer girls and anime lovers is a must... Not to sound shallow but if you look decent that doesn't hurt either, but I prefer a lot of personality...

Hopefully one of y'all, find me of interest... Send a reply, or a pm and we'll take it from there! Alright thanks for your time, have a nice day!  

Nikolai Palecoat

Fated Vampire

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:37 am
Reason for doing this: Tired of being alone.
Username: Darke Before Dawn
Orientation: Heterosexual

I'm a lyricist, have written over 40 since 2009. I play video games and a few TCGs. I've never been in a relationship before. I am disabled. My disability makes it so I can't work and makes it very difficult to do college. So, I'm pretty much home all the time. I like anime. My dream is to be a pro wrestler.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:58 pm
Hello hello ^^

Name:Tiffany

Sexuality: Straight

Looking for: Male

Interests: Animals,nature,art,food,videogames,Music,cuddling,nextflix and cooking.

I'm in school work a job,have a dog who is my parent in crime,(you must love animals),I'm longer for long term and a gentleman who knows how to treat a lady who is tender hearted and shy.You can reach me with pms hope to hear from someone at some time.  

Coinin Norzaar

Bashful Sweetheart

The Debonair

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:43 pm
isaiah is my real name

i am 19 currently

interested to see who i can make a connection with

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:25 pm
Hey there, I like anime, games, yoga, and cheese romance. I'm twenty-five and a straight male. I'll put my romance in your hands.  

AvalonIII

Kindly Knight

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Qurysu

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:17 pm
Sh4d0w_Th13f
Hi there! I'm Hikari-Koun. I'm 22, female, and straight. I found this guild on the front page of the guild page, so I thought I'd check it out since I'm tired of being single. ^.^'

Let's see...A little about me: I love to read and write, am a huge anime fan and Game of Thrones fan. I also love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Caribbean. I love dogs and animals in general, and am looking for someone I can just chill with.

Peeked my interest. Mind If i send you a pm?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:37 am
Xtrmst
Sh4d0w_Th13f

Peeked my interest. Mind If i send you a pm?

Sure thing.  

ItsClassified0451

Shadowy Informer

13,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash