Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:42 pm
"your right I should try and be her boyfriend" He said as he walked to the dstrict and gave a glance around

Shade saw some people and wipeing her tears with her sleeve moved up to them a boy and a woman walking up to the pair (Virgil and Drinn) she gave a pleading look "do you two have any candy or hearts?" the girl asked as if they where the same thing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:54 pm
(Wewt thought ill probably be getting the profile to you later in the day because i need to sleep now.)  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:06 pm
"Nope, sorry, seen any Gum ships around here?" Virgil asked, not realizing the girl had said Heart. He had only heard candy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:19 pm
"A gum ship? I'm not supposed have gum cause I swallow it but I can help you look for some." She said with a slight smile on her face  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:05 am
"Not a gum ship, a Gummi Ship.", Drinn corrects Virgil as she turns to look at the girl. "I have a candy bar, but sadly I'm a heartless beast.", she tells Shade with her Cheshire grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 am
Rebel Of Death
A small smirk teased the corner of Nero's mouth. 'This could be an interesting fight...' he thought to himself, 'Haven't had a good one for a while so I can't let this one go.' A small nod as Nero made up his mind, "I have a proposition for you Marx Fei, Beast King and 1st Warlord of whatever world your from. If you can best me in battle, non-fatally, and kill as many of these, monsters, as possible in the process I will take you to see my king and hopefully we can help you regain your world." Nero called out to the Wolf-Man loudly as he unsheathed his Katana to complete the duel wield set. He swung the Katana in a wide arc slicing a group of five or six shadows in half after which he put a thin layer of magic over the edge of his swords to prevent actual slicing only heavy damage.

(I can only assume that all of these heartless are closing in on this area because of all of the 'hatred' between these two along with Drinn being in the world since she controls heartless.)

Marx smirked. "Fine then." He said as he drew his two katanas. "you have to use magic to keep yourself form hurting someone, I have complete control." He said and he struck a pose. "I can smell his magic, its different for sure. But nothing I can't handle." He said watching Nero carefully. His tail moved and swung all around his killing shadows and soilders near him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 pm
"Nah, I don't think you should hang around me, weird monsters show up." Virgil said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:39 pm
((Virgil doesn't pay much attention to what Drinn says does he? And are we by where Nero and Marx is fighting?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm
Shade nearly jumped for joy and ran to Drinn to dig in her pockets for the candy bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:44 pm
"Hey! Stop that!", Illiandrinn laughs as she bats the other girls hands away. She quickly reaches into her bag and digs out the candy bar, though she keeps it away from Shade. "I never said I was going to give it to you."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:57 pm
The Voodoo Bunny

Marx smirked. "Fine then." He said as he drew his two katanas. "you have to use magic to keep yourself form hurting someone, I have complete control." He said and he struck a pose. "I can smell his magic, its different for sure. But nothing I can't handle." He said watching Nero carefully. His tail moved and swung all around his killing shadows and soilders near him.

"Its not so much that I need to use it as much as I don't have to hold back now," Nero said as he charged forward. More heartless had started closing in on the fight. Nero's swords sliced many heartless in half as he closed in on Marx. Slicing upwards with his Katana and a horizontal cut with the Wakizashi in a T-shape.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:29 pm
(Not too sure what to post, sorry >.< )  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:36 pm
((Nero's question about the man in the red coat?))

((And yes, we're near that fight))

"Give her the candy or I'm not going to hang out with you anymore." Virgil said as the little girl began to flail around Drinn trying to get her candy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:39 pm
"But it's mine!", Drinn pouts, though she does reluctantly give the girl her candy.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:42 pm
Shade smiles as she eats the candy bar happily. After she was done she said "I am suppose to say thank you for the candy, so thank you for the candy."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games